The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

Yo ya te dije, Asun, que la culpable de que me gusten The Beatles es mi antigua profe de ingles!! (mi padre no los escucha!) y admito que me encantaba hacer sus examenes porque nos ponia los discos (y yo los disfrutaba como una enana, cosa que no me pasaba en las clases normales de ingles!).

Cin, la peli es preciosa y el soundtrack ni te cuento! Yo te la recomiendo (y yo me la compraré cuando la pille de segunda mano y con algo de dinerillo, por mi cumple por ejemplo!)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I love it! It's bloody amazing! :kachinga:

Has anybody else visited London Beatles Store? I went there in Feb and bought these:

http://www.beatlesstorelondon.co.uk/Figures/beatles-cartoon.htm

:naughty:

Ive been there 3 times!!! And im going again after Bulgaria:lmao:

AHHHH!!! I almost got those in Madame Tussauds...but...somehting happened...:fisch:

Oh well:tears:

I might buy a Sgt Pepper jumper :D but i dont know yet lol.

I got loads of things there...Yellow Submarine video was me fave though!

• 2 weeks later...
I have no idea how i missed this thread. :blink::shocked:

LOVE The Beatles, thier album Abbey Road is probably my favorite. great piece of music. :thumb_yello:

:naughty::naughty: Hello again, musical sister! I see you like the threads I start:roftl:

Abbey Road is a perfect album you can tell their minds were made up to split, so they concentrated on music. The last opus by Paul leaves me simply speachless.

:naughty::naughty: Hello again, musical sister! I see you like the threads I start:roftl:

Oh you again:mf_rosetinted:, everywhere i go i bump into you...:blink::bleh:

Abbey Road is a perfect album you can tell their minds were made up to split, so they concentrated on music. The last opus by Paul leaves me simply speachless.

Yeah, i can understand, it does the same thing to me. :thumb_yello:

Oh you again:mf_rosetinted:, everywhere i go i bump into you...:blink::bleh:

I'm your curse, you'll never get rid of me! :roftl:

Yeah, i can understand, it does the same thing to me. :thumb_yello:

Yes, Golden Slumbers is just... And don't forget Someting, by my dear, dear George. Now isn't it the most beautiful love song ever?

I'm your curse, you'll never get rid of me! :roftl:

*runs away and hides* :roftl::naughty:

Yes, Golden Slumbers is just... And don't forget Someting, by my dear, dear George. Now isn't it the most beautiful love song ever?

This song gives me the shivers every time i hear it, such a great tune.

I also think that "You never give your money" is an epic song on that record, the mellody and the music is simply amazing.

*runs away and hides* :roftl::naughty:

Don't hideeeee, I can see youuuuu... :roftl:

This song gives me the shivers every time i hear it, such a great tune.

I also think that "You never give your money" is an epic song on that record, the mellody and the music is simply amazing.

Yes, it's one of the tunes that make me cry everytime I listen to it. YNGMYM (Gosh, sounds weird written that way, huh?:naughty:) is really an epic song. What do you think about "Octopus' Garden"? I really like it a lot, Ringo wrote very few songs, but all of them have a funny ring to it:bleh:

Don't hideeeee, I can see youuuuu... :roftl:

Yes, it's one of the tunes that make me cry everytime I listen to it. YNGMYM (Gosh, sounds weird written that way, huh?:naughty:) is really an epic song. What do you think about "Octopus' Garden"? I really like it a lot, Ringo wrote very few songs, but all of them have a funny ring to it:bleh:

Well yeah, YNGMYMYOGMYFP, now that sounds like a secret code of some sort..:naughty:

I like Octopus Garden especially the version in the album LOVE, it's a bit remixed there so it gives the song some flavour in my opinion.

Well yeah, YNGMYMYOGMYFP, now that sounds like a secret code of some sort..:naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

I like Octopus Garden especially the version in the album LOVE, it's a bit remixed there so it gives the song some flavour in my opinion.

LOVE is a brilliant album, though it was hard for me to like it that much at first, having grown with the usual versions and all. OG (:naughty:) is one of the best versions on the album, don't you think?

LOVE is a brilliant album, though it was hard for me to like it that much at first, having grown with the usual versions and all. OG (:naughty:) is one of the best versions on the album, don't you think?

The original OG is great, very cute song indeed. The remixed version gives it a bit more craziness.:naughty:

What to you think of "For the benefit of Mr. Kite"? I just love it, this song ( like I am the walrus) doesnt make any sense but it's simply great.

Have you seen the movie "Across the universe"?

The original OG is great, very cute song indeed. The remixed version gives it a bit more craziness.:naughty:

What to you think of "For the benefit of Mr. Kite"? I just love it, this song ( like I am the walrus) doesnt make any sense but it's simply great.

Have you seen the movie "Across the universe"?

FTBOMK and the whole Sgt. Pepper's is AMAAAAAZING! That album and Help! are the very first ones I heard when I was a newborn and during my childhood they were a must every weekend when Dad played them to me. IATW is plain mad and I love it. I remember when I studied Sir Walter Raleigh at school, he had always been a part of The Beatles to me!!:roftl:

"Across The Universe" is a wonderful movie, I saw it with my boyfriend (who's definitely NOT a Beatle fan), and he loved it too. I enjoyed all the references to The Beatles and to other musicians from the 60's. Also the story is beautiful, so touching, isn't it?:wub2:

FTBOMK and the whole Sgt. Pepper's is AMAAAAAZING! That album and Help! are the very first ones I heard when I was a newborn and during my childhood they were a must every weekend when Dad played them to me. IATW is plain mad and I love it. I remember when I studied Sir Walter Raleigh at school, he had always been a part of The Beatles to me!!:roftl:

"Across The Universe" is a wonderful movie, I saw it with my boyfriend (who's definitely NOT a Beatle fan), and he loved it too. I enjoyed all the references to The Beatles and to other musicians from the 60's. Also the story is beautiful, so touching, isn't it?:wub2:

So many abbreviations for the songs titles, why did they made the titles so long? :naughty:

I love the movie, i saw it for the first time 2 weeks ago and thought it was brilliant. visually it is very colourful and the renditions to the songs gave a lot.

The message of the movie was brilliant, being hippie at heart i really liked it.

The actor who played Jude is so talented.

Oh and Eddie Izzard as Mr. Kite, no other words are neccesery. :wub2:

So many abbreviations for the songs titles, why did they made the titles so long? :naughty:

Sooooo true! They never though of us, fans of the future chatting on the MFC!!! So rude!:sneaky2:

I love the movie, i saw it for the first time 2 weeks ago and thought it was brilliant. visually it is very colourful and the renditions to the songs gave a lot.

The message of the movie was brilliant, being hippie at heart i really liked it.

The actor who played Jude is so talented.

Oh and Eddie Izzard as Mr. Kite, no other words are neccesery. :wub2:

Yes, I thought just the same, the hippie in me was hyper in the cinema with all those colours and phycodelic shapes, and such a give-peace-a-chance-all-you-need-is-love story:biggrin2:

That guy is a real good actor, and a cutie as well:blush-anim-cl: And you're right: nothing to add to Eddie Izzard...

Another thing I loved was that they actually sung with a personality, not in the pop-idol-like-way that seems to be working so well in today's market. That made a difference! Oh, I wanna see it again, might as well ask somebody to give it to me for my coming birthday :fisch:

Sooooo true! They never though of us, fans of the future chatting on the MFC!!! So rude!:sneaky2:

Yes, I thought just the same, the hippie in me was hyper in the cinema with all those colours and phycodelic shapes, and such a give-peace-a-chance-all-you-need-is-love story:biggrin2:

That guy is a real good actor, and a cutie as well:blush-anim-cl: And you're right: nothing to add to Eddie Izzard...

Another thing I loved was that they actually sung with a personality, not in the pop-idol-like-way that seems to be working so well in today's market. That made a difference! Oh, I wanna see it again, might as well ask somebody to give it to me for my coming birthday :fisch:

I think 2 of the best parts of the movie, at least for me were when Joe Cocker sang "Come Together" & Bono sang "I'm the walrus".

You'r right, all the song were made with lots of personality and with great combination with the story of the movie.

Yeah a copy of the movie could be a great gift. :thumb_yello:

I think 2 of the best parts of the movie, at least for me were when Joe Cocker sang "Come Together" & Bono sang "I'm the walrus".

You'r right, all the song were made with lots of personality and with great combination with the story of the movie.

Yeah a copy of the movie could be a great gift. :thumb_yello:

I loved Joe Cocker (always liked him too:bleh:), but didn't enjoy Bono that much actually. I mean, the way he sung IATW (:roftl:) was a bit... I don't know... like he couldn't reach certain notes or something, I don't know if I'm explaining myself properly. I loved the girl who played Janis Joplin's alter ego (Janis is another of my heroes:blush-anim-cl:), her voice is stunning!

Decided! I'll ask my boyfriend for a copy, he liked it too, so it won't be a problem to watch it together:roftl:

I loved Joe Cocker (always liked him too:bleh:), but didn't enjoy Bono that much actually. I mean, the way he sung IATW (:roftl:) was a bit... I don't know... like he couldn't reach certain notes or something, I don't know if I'm explaining myself properly. I loved the girl who played Janis Joplin's alter ego (Janis is another of my heroes:blush-anim-cl:), her voice is stunning!

Decided! I'll ask my boyfriend for a copy, he liked it too, so it won't be a problem to watch it together:roftl:

Bono was singing in Bono style, a bit rough for this song.

That woman has amazing voice, and the guy who portrayed a sort of Jimi Hendrix was grand of the guitar.

Hahaha, good way of thinking. :thumb_yello:

Bono was singing in Bono style, a bit rough for this song.

That woman has amazing voice, and the guy who portrayed a sort of Jimi Hendrix was grand of the guitar.

Hahaha, good way of thinking. :thumb_yello:

I know, but what I like in a U2 song (I love U2), I don't like that much in a Beatle cover.

Yeah, the guy playing Jimi (another god for me) was amazing with the guitar. See? That's why I enjoyed it so much, it was one surprise after another, most of my music heroes impersonated on the screen! :naughty:

oh hey!! I'm a Beatles Fan!! :thumb_yello:

my favorites are

Here comes the sun

Let it be

Strawberry fields forever

all you need is love

hey jude

revolution

.. well many others too! :bleh:

edit- and I love Paul Mccartney, all of his newer songs are great!

edit again- everyone from the Beatles was and is Great!

oh hey!! I'm a Beatles Fan!! :thumb_yello:

my favorites are

Here comes the sun

Let it be

Strawberry fields forever

all you need is love

hey jude

revolution

.. well many others too! :bleh:

edit- and I love Paul Mccartney, all of his newer songs are great!

edit again- everyone from the Beatles was and is Great!

Hey! If you like The Fab Four then this is the place to be! Welcome aboard!

Yes, I like Paul's newest songs, especially all the "Chaos And Creation..." (Gosh, always those looooong titles!:naughty:). My favourite is George though, inside and outside The Beatles.