The Blue Meanies - A place for Beatlemaniacs

TheBlackQueen

it was an outstanding transformation. he was unjustifiably killed because he spoke the truth. he had the guts to do what nobody else dared to do or what nobody else had the imagination to come up with. he said the things that were on everybodys mind and he was constantly punnished out of societys fear of realizig its mistakes and being found anything less than perfect. its awful:no:

i can subscribe to your every word.

and most people think that Yoko is responsible for the Beatles' split, but i don't think so. it's just natural that bands split, for they want to have families and a life on their own. and in my opinion, John and Yoko were the perfect couple.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i can subscribe to your every word.

and most people think that Yoko is responsible for the Beatles' split, but i don't think so. it's just natural that bands split, for they want to have families and a life on their own. and in my opinion, John and Yoko were the perfect couple.

i dont personally care for yoko, but i cant dislike her either. much like paul, i think she was perfect for john. he seemed very......fragile? thats not quite the word im looking for, but i mean that he needed special people around him to give him what he needed because he was so unique. does that make sense?

i dont blame her for the break up, it would have happened sooner or later anyway. she may have heightened tensions a little bit, but not enough to be blamed for the split.

he loved her and you could see that in every video of them together. you could hear it in every word he said about her and see it in his expressions. and i believe she loved him too. she was what he needed, so im just happy he found her.

i dont personally care for yoko, but i cant dislike her either. much like paul, i think she was perfect for john. he seemed very......fragile? thats not quite the word im looking for, but i mean that he needed special people around him to give him what he needed because he was so unique. does that make sense?

i dont blame her for the break up, it would have happened sooner or later anyway. she may have heightened tensions a little bit, but not enough to be blamed for the split.

he loved her and you could see that in every video of them together. you could hear it in every word he said about her and see it in his expressions. and i believe she loved him too. she was what he needed, so im just happy he found her.

i think John was insecure and confident all in one. his childhood wasn't easy (mother, auntie...) but he became a person to look up to!

i think John was insecure and confident all in one. his childhood wasn't easy (mother, auntie...) but he became a person to look up to!

exactly!

most people take what theyre given and learn to deal with it. (i know i do) but John refused, which is another reason i love him. he knew what he wanted and got it, but at the same time was completely selfless about it. not many people can do that.

i cant, i wish i had his confidence.

btw, really funny vid!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oPkytVdy5Us&feature=related

exactly!

most people take what theyre given and learn to deal with it. (i know i do) but John refused, which is another reason i love him. he knew what he wanted and got it, but at the same time was completely selfless about it. not many people can do that.

i cant, i wish i had his confidence.

btw, really funny vid!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oPkytVdy5Us&feature=related

he never gave a **** out of what people were thinking about him. and he also wasn't ashamed to show how vulnerable he is.

aww, can't watch vids right now because its half past two in the morning and bf is asleep. i'll watch tomorrow!

he never gave a **** out of what people were thinking about him. and he also wasn't ashamed to show how vulnerable he is.

aww, can't watch vids right now because its half past two in the morning and bf is asleep. i'll watch tomorrow!

yep, i really wish i had the guts to do that.

and i love him more every day for it.

thats ok, its just jim carrey singing i am the walrus.:wink2:

i like jim carrey:)

yep, i really wish i had the guts to do that.

and i love him more every day for it.

thats ok, its just jim carrey singing i am the walrus.:wink2:

i like jim carrey:)

i have the CD of Jim Carrey singing I am the walrus.

cartoon series? what are they all about?

it wasan american artoon series about the beatles. i was looking up bits of it yesterday, the accents were really bad, except for ringo.

hang on, i got a vid somewhere......

here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cm94dMOLB9k

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy6-eN4oWds&feature=related

this is the one i wanched last night. cute, but the accents bother me a bit. especially john's.

they made poor ringo look like a total idiot tho.

i dotn really know why on earth i am on this forum

been posting bullitens and blogs on myspace and it has been around a month now so i thought i might as well post it here:mf_rosetinted:

does any one know what photoshoot this pic is from?

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e87/im_mikamavvers_new_account/Paul%20McCartney/paulieeee.jpg

bye

x mavvvvv

i dotn really know why on earth i am on this forum

been posting bullitens and blogs on myspace and it has been around a month now so i thought i might as well post it here:mf_rosetinted:

does any one know what photoshoot this pic is from?

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e87/im_mikamavvers_new_account/Paul%20McCartney/paulieeee.jpg

bye

x mavvvvv

that is one SHARP picture! very handsome!

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! You're gonna love it!! I got it for my birthday a couple of years ago and had a blast the first time I saw it. Is he finally going to Israel? Hope so, hope so...

I havent watched it yet, will do later today, i am sure it will be great.

No idea if he comes to Israel, my guess is no. :boxed:

I havent watched it yet, will do later today, i am sure it will be great.

No idea if he comes to Israel, my guess is no. :boxed:

Yes, believe me, you'll love it. No? brrrrrr, that's too bad!:thumbdown: I hope your guess is wrong this time though.

oooh that looks awesome!

i FINALLY bought With The Beatles the other day. Ive wanted that in my colleciton for so long, and I finally go it! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!!! That's fab! It's a brilliant album, not my favourite, but great altogether.

• 2 weeks later...

yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!! :punk::punk::punk:

Paul McCartney will finally play in Israel

The legendary rock star's concert in Tel Aviv, announced earlier this year, has now been scheduled for September 25, according to reports in Israel.

The Beatles were set to tour Israel in 1965, but were refused entry permits. The reason given at the time was that the government could not afford the expense.

But it was widely held that Israel was concerned it would not be able to cope with Beatlemania and feared the band might corrupt Israeli youth.

Earlier this year Israel officially apologised for cancelling the concert and sent letters to Sir Paul and Ringo Starr, the two surviving members of the group. Apologies were also given to the relatives of John Lennon and George Harrison,

Israel's ambassador to Britain Ron Prosor, said the country wanted to "rectify a historic missed opportunity."

"There is no doubt that it was a great missed opportunity to prevent people like you, who shaped the minds of the generation, to come to Israel and perform," he wrote in the letter.

"We missed a chance to learn from the most influential musicians of the decade."

Sources close to Sir Paul say the 66-year-old is "desperate" to play the Holy Land. He will either perform at the nation's football station Ramat Gan or put on an open air gig in Hayarkon Park.

I am going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance_man::dance_man:

yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!! :punk::punk::punk:

Paul McCartney will finally play in Israel

The legendary rock star's concert in Tel Aviv, announced earlier this year, has now been scheduled for September 25, according to reports in Israel.

The Beatles were set to tour Israel in 1965, but were refused entry permits. The reason given at the time was that the government could not afford the expense.

But it was widely held that Israel was concerned it would not be able to cope with Beatlemania and feared the band might corrupt Israeli youth.

Earlier this year Israel officially apologised for cancelling the concert and sent letters to Sir Paul and Ringo Starr, the two surviving members of the group. Apologies were also given to the relatives of John Lennon and George Harrison,

Israel's ambassador to Britain Ron Prosor, said the country wanted to "rectify a historic missed opportunity."

"There is no doubt that it was a great missed opportunity to prevent people like you, who shaped the minds of the generation, to come to Israel and perform," he wrote in the letter.

"We missed a chance to learn from the most influential musicians of the decade."

Sources close to Sir Paul say the 66-year-old is "desperate" to play the Holy Land. He will either perform at the nation's football station Ramat Gan or put on an open air gig in Hayarkon Park.

I am going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance_man::dance_man:

That is so great!:thumb_yello:

Isn't it unbelievable though, after what is it 45 years? Someone finally woke up and realizes what they had made a whole generation miss!

Two generations! Maybe more.

I’m happy for you Mici and I assume that you will be there!:thumb_yello:

That is so great!:thumb_yello:

Isn't it unbelievable though, after what is it 45 years? Someone finally woke up and realizes what they had made a whole generation miss!

Two generations! Maybe more.

I’m happy for you Mici and I assume that you will be there!:thumb_yello:

Thanks Sienna, Tickets go on sale today from midnight, i am thinking if to go or not as prices are too much. I mean i would love to see him live but i don't want to pay half of my paycheck just for this gig..:boxed:

As I told you in my text, I really hope you can go, even if it's soooo expensive, you know, it's the end of a circle for you, right? :wink2: I do understand why you're still unsure about it, I'd feel the same too!! I'm soooo excited about the whole thing, you'd say I was even going too! :woot_jump:

Thanks Sienna, Tickets go on sale today from midnight, i am thinking if to go or not as prices are too much. I mean i would love to see him live but i don't want to pay half of my paycheck just for this gig..:boxed:

Too bad it will cost so much!:shocked:

I hope you'll win the lottery or something!:wink2:

I don't know why I haven't posted in this thread before....

Lately I can't get Sgt. Pepper's lonely heart club band or Revolver out of my cd player.

To me, the beatles music is something out of a dream.

I don't know really how else to put it.

You have tried Mika, haven't you?:naughty: