Does everyone cry....?

Shezzy12

Originally Posted by BonjourMika1990

Don't worry... my reaction to meeting him was to almost get hit by a car lol... I went right into traffic... it wasn't my fault... I was completely in a daze!(anyway I should have pretended to get hit or something lol... that way he would have had to check on me ) but I laughed it off and was still looking back at him as I was crossing the street. It was amazing... but the next few days were a blur... just thinking about him...trying to remember and replay every detail... I cried when I eneterd the venue... and saw how close i was going to be... it was an amazing feeling... I was guaranteed to bask in his awesomness I also cried afterwards because it was such a great experience... and I really missed him... than I cried because I wondered about what a tough life he leads... going to all of these great cities and not being able to relax... but now every once in a while I'll look at my pic with him and remember how amazing it was to meet my hero...

That sounds like.. the.. saddest story of your life...

Except for the first part where you were almost hit by cars. :roftl:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't cry. mostly because it's hard for me to cry. i went from december to june without crying. it's awful. though this month i've cried twice. i blame both on the womans monthly curse.

the night i saw mika i spent the night at my dads girlfriends house. it's big and really quiet. so i was paranoid, i have insomnia, and i was still pumped from the concert. i didn't sleep at all that night. i spent the night reading a book i've never heard of, and trying to remember everything about the night. i went through my 100 pictures at least 2 times. and watched the videos (even though there was no sound). sometimes when i was reading i would get distracted and think about mika, and have a heart attack. i would just have the biggest smile on my face. it still happens almost a month later. i call it the best night of my life. about 2 weeks before that i graduated high school, and it still beat that!

I don't cry a lot and I cried the day after. For a few reasons. haha One was I didn't get to meet him because my family wanted to go home. The next day I heard all these amazing stories people told about meeting him after the concert. Oh well, I'm sure one day, hopefully, I will get the privelage of meeting my idol.

I was depressed for a few days. haha

I also cried just because it was THAT amazing.

And sometimes I get all choked up when I listen to recordings on my phone and look at pictures. haha

Awwww I read all your experiences.

I almost got hit by a car. When i was walkin to the gig!

It was funny and my friend was like SHIREEEN THERES A CAR! lmao

I was like whoops!

Whenever i think back i feel really really sad!

xxxx

Aww. I think it's normal. It's probably such a shock, especially since you met him and all! I guess i'm happy with counting days but sometimes it sucks and i just wanna see the show tomorrow! But i have 139 (i think) loooong days to count down. :blink::bleh:

Heyyy

Well...

I cried a day after my mika gig.

To be honest, It was my first ever gig. I've never been to a gig before specially mika's.

I waited and waited for mika to come manchester and finally the chance came. [ november ] So i asked my mother and she refused.

I was shocked but i kept on asking her.

Weeks went past and i kept asking her.

then one day i decided to give up.

Because she was clearly not going to let me go.

Mainly because she thinks concerts/gigs are dangerous for 14 year old girls

And has this fear that i'll get hurt and the gig was in nov which is winter.

So i gave up and cried for ages.

Because i knew i was never goona see mika because of my over-protective mother.

I then got an email saying "mika coming to manchester secret gig"

So i registered.

And a day after i won!

I won!

I couldnt belive it!

I went with my friend

My mother let me.

After the gig i met him got an autograph.

When i came back home strangely enough my mother was happy for me. :D

But then...a day later i cried.

I dont know why...

I think the whole experince was such a shock.

I mean everyone books ther gigs and then counts the days.

Like "30 days till i see mika yeyy " Everyone counts the days.

I never got to do that.

I got a text the following morning say im going to see mika.

I just had one day to get excited.

I never got that chance to count the days.

However....

Was it normal for me to cry after the gig?

Has that happened to you? xxx

separation anxiety, happened ot me after my first mika concert, but the second one i wa slike on a mika high for 2 weeks, i think its cause i knew ill be seein ghim in august and sept. but when ever i hear him n the mall or a store i cry...thats kinda wierd haha

Lucky girl!

At least you saw him!

I'd rather have a "I've just seen Mika" slump then "When am I ever going to see Mika live?" depression!

I guess the high of seeing someone so fabulous like Mika is bound to be a bit of a rollercoaster ride......the high is so high that when you come down it's a bit of a fall.......

Enjoy the thrill....... and the memories.... they are forever......:biggrin2:

Lucky girl!

At least you saw him!

I'd rather have a "I've just seen Mika" slump then "When am I ever going to see Mika live?" depression!

I guess the high of seeing someone so fabulous like Mika is bound to be a bit of a rollercoaster ride......the high is so high that when you come down it's a bit of a fall.......

Enjoy the thrill....... and the memories.... they are forever......:biggrin2:

Awwwww i loved what you put!

That's a lovely quote! :]

Yehhh....I still get butterflies thinking of the gig!

IT was just last week, and i was dreading it! xx