Does everyone cry....?

Shezzy12

Heyyy

Well...

I cried a day after my mika gig.

To be honest, It was my first ever gig. I've never been to a gig before specially mika's.

I waited and waited for mika to come manchester and finally the chance came. [ november ] So i asked my mother and she refused.

I was shocked but i kept on asking her.

Weeks went past and i kept asking her.

then one day i decided to give up.

Because she was clearly not going to let me go.

Mainly because she thinks concerts/gigs are dangerous for 14 year old girls

And has this fear that i'll get hurt and the gig was in nov which is winter.

So i gave up and cried for ages.

Because i knew i was never goona see mika because of my over-protective mother.

I then got an email saying "mika coming to manchester secret gig"

So i registered.

And a day after i won!

I won!

I couldnt belive it!

I went with my friend

My mother let me.

After the gig i met him got an autograph.

When i came back home strangely enough my mother was happy for me. :D

But then...a day later i cried.

I dont know why...

I think the whole experince was such a shock.

I mean everyone books ther gigs and then counts the days.

Like "30 days till i see mika yeyy " Everyone counts the days.

I never got to do that.

I got a text the following morning say im going to see mika.

I just had one day to get excited.

I never got that chance to count the days.

However....

Was it normal for me to cry after the gig?

Has that happened to you? xxx

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its very normal after every mika concert i have been to i feel a bit sad the next day ...i think its because its the shock of it all and its all over its going to be classified soon in doctors medical journals as a mika depression.

It doesnt last dont worry you will soon be your cheery self again :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I haven't cried but i felt very sad after Maida Vale as i didn't know when i would see him again....

I've had more gigs to look forward to (done 5 so far) so am happy that i've got my next one in two weeks!!!! Then 5 days after that!:biggrin2: I will probably cry after that though cuz i've got a little wait til my next Mika Jolly!!! :shocked:

x

its very normal after every mika concert i have been to i feel a bit sad the next day ...i think its because its the shock of it all and its all over its going to be classified soon in doctors medical journals as a mika depression.

It doesnt last dont worry you will soon be your cheery self again :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

lol.yehh

I can just imagine in a few years time.

NEWS " THOSANDS SUFFER FROM MIKA DEPRESSION" rofl.

Awww im glad its not just me.xxx

Shezzy, that was absolutely normal.

I'm sure eveybody becomes overwhelmed by emotion at least once in their lives. Well, at least I think they should.

You've been at a MIKA gig and you even met him afterwards and all that although you never thought it might be possible in the near future. I'd really worry about you if you had kept all cool about that.

Mika IS stimulus satiation in person - LOL :thumb_yello:

So don't worry. You're sooo normal. :wink2:

I haven't cried but i felt very sad after Maida Vale as i didn't know when i would see him again....

I've had more gigs to look forward to (done 5 so far) so am happy that i've got my next one in two weeks!!!! Then 5 days after that!:biggrin2: I will probably cry after that though cuz i've got a little wait til my next Mika Jolly!!! :shocked:

x

Wow your sooo lucky :D xxx

Good luck I do hope you have a great time. xxxx

Shezzy, that was absolutely normal.

I'm sure eveybody becomes overwhelmed by emotion at least once in their lives. Well, at least I think they should.

You've been at a MIKA gig and you even met him afterwards and all that although you never thought it might be possible in the near future. I'd really worry about you if you had kept all cool about that.

Mika IS stimulus satiation in person - LOL :thumb_yello:

So don't worry. You're sooo normal. :wink2:

LOL. awwww...

Thankyou.xxxxxxx

Shezzy, I really think it is normal and although I've never met Mika I've wondered how if would feel and actually I was a bit afraid that I could start crying the moment I meet him. But I guess that moment that you've been waiting for for so long is so intense that after that you just have to unleash your emotions and normally cry.

Shezzy, I really think it is normal and although I've never met Mika I've wondered how if would feel and actually I was a bit afraid that I could start crying the moment I meet him. But I guess that moment that you've been waiting for for so long is so intense that after that you just have to unleash your emotions and normally cry.

Awwww yehh...

*hugs everyone*

Omg! I cry a lot just knowing that I will probably never meet Mika, because I live in London, Ontario (Canada), and I'm pretty sure that he will never come here. It doesn't help that my friends get annoyed when I talk about Him, and that makes me feel worse. I've listened to His CD, like 100 times, but all I can do is dream... :(

LOVE LOVE ME!!![/SIZE]

Omg! I cry a lot just knowing that I will probably never meet Mika, because I live in London, Ontario (Canada), and I'm pretty sure that he will never come here. It doesn't help that my friends get annoyed when I talk about Him, and that makes me feel worse. I've listened to His CD, like 100 times, but all I can do is dream... :(

LOVE LOVE ME!!![/SIZE]

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

*hugs*

One day your dream will come true.

Like mine did.

Dont worry.xxxx

LOVE LOVE ME!!![/SIZE]

Understand you well, I live in Latvia ans I really don't think that Mika will ever come here,:thumbdown: now I'm dying to get to the art exibition, but I'm not sure I will get there and also all the gigs that I could possibly get to are sold out. Ok, life goes on...:wink2:

OMG!!! that's totally normal!!! After my first Mika gig (febuary at manchester) i was in a horrible mood for 2 weeks after. I cried all te time and got so upset because i thought that i'd never get to see him again! Then hope came in the form of Leeds (may 13th) and i got to go!

TIP: DO NOT GIVE UP WITH YOUR MUM!

She'll cave... they always do!

If you do end up going to the november manchester gig i'll see you there! :wink2:

Heyyy

Well...

I cried a day after my mika gig.

To be honest, It was my first ever gig. I've never been to a gig before specially mika's.

I waited and waited for mika to come manchester and finally the chance came. [ november ] So i asked my mother and she refused.

I was shocked but i kept on asking her.

Weeks went past and i kept asking her.

then one day i decided to give up.

Because she was clearly not going to let me go.

Mainly because she thinks concerts/gigs are dangerous for 14 year old girls

And has this fear that i'll get hurt and the gig was in nov which is winter.

So i gave up and cried for ages.

Because i knew i was never goona see mika because of my over-protective mother.

I then got an email saying "mika coming to manchester secret gig"

So i registered.

And a day after i won!

I won!

I couldnt belive it!

I went with my friend

My mother let me.

After the gig i met him got an autograph.

When i came back home strangely enough my mother was happy for me. :D

But then...a day later i cried.

I dont know why...

I think the whole experince was such a shock.

I mean everyone books ther gigs and then counts the days.

Like "30 days till i see mika yeyy " Everyone counts the days.

I never got to do that.

I got a text the following morning say im going to see mika.

I just had one day to get excited.

I never got that chance to count the days.

However....

Was it normal for me to cry after the gig?

Has that happened to you? xxx

No but it is perfectly normal to do that. I would do the same and I am thirty three. Don't worry. I would love to go to a Mika concert. The opportunity has not arrived for me yet. I am real pleased fo you. And getting his autograph. You are a lucky girl.

Don't worry... my reaction to meeting him was to almost get hit by a car lol... I went right into traffic... it wasn't my fault... I was completely in a daze!(anyway I should have pretended to get hit or something lol... that way he would have had to check on me:bleh: ) but I laughed it off and was still looking back at him as I was crossing the street. It was amazing... but the next few days were a blur... just thinking about him...trying to remember and replay every detail... I cried when I eneterd the venue... and saw how close i was going to be... it was an amazing feeling... I was guaranteed to bask in his awesomness:blush-anim-cl: I also cried afterwards because it was such a great experience... and I really missed him... than I cried because I wondered about what a tough life he leads... going to all of these great cities and not being able to relax... but now every once in a while I'll look at my pic with him and remember how amazing it was to meet my hero...

Don't worry... my reaction to meeting him was to almost get hit by a car lol... I went right into traffic... it wasn't my fault... I was completely in a daze!(anyway I should have pretended to get hit or something lol... that way he would have had to check on me:bleh: ) but I laughed it off and was still looking back at him as I was crossing the street. It was amazing... but the next few days were a blur... just thinking about him...trying to remember and replay every detail... I cried when I eneterd the venue... and saw how close i was going to be... it was an amazing feeling... I was guaranteed to bask in his awesomness:blush-anim-cl: I also cried afterwards because it was such a great experience... and I really missed him... than I cried because I wondered about what a tough life he leads... going to all of these great cities and not being able to relax... but now every once in a while I'll look at my pic with him and remember how amazing it was to meet my hero...

This was touching, now I could really cry...