VOTE! Nominated @ US Teen Choice Awards!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think hes going to actually going to be there though, i read the list of celebrities set to appear and he wasnt listed:thumbdown: how can he miss his first award show, even if its not exactly credible??

i dont think hes going to actually going to be there though, i read the list of celebrities set to appear and he wasnt listed:thumbdown: how can he miss his first award show, even if its not exactly credible??

Maybe because its not actually credible. I'm guessing that sleep and relaxation are more important to him.

I know your not new but its only your 4th post and i haven't seen you around. So welcome!

I hope I will be able to watch this. I'm about to leave my house in a few hours to go back to my university, and I should be there at around 6, then I think that I have to be somewhere at 7 (I'm not sure if I'm required to be there or not). Hopefully it will be over by 8 so that I can watch the awards show.

Mika's not going to be there? If he's not, I'm not going to break my neck in order to watch it, and will just catch the results online in the morning or something.

I hope I will be able to watch this. I'm about to leave my house in a few hours to go back to my university, and I should be there at around 6, then I think that I have to be somewhere at 7 (I'm not sure if I'm required to be there or not). Hopefully it will be over by 8 so that I can watch the awards show.

Mika's not going to be there? If he's not, I'm not going to break my neck in order to watch it, and will just catch the results online in the morning or something.

i don't know if he's gonna be there or not. Sorry!