VOTE! Nominated @ US Teen Choice Awards!

Yeah, so angry it wasn't even ANNOUNCED!!!

And then, I went online, to find out that AKON??!! won...

Yes, America would rather listen to something like Smack That, than real music, like Mika...

Needless to say, I was not happy....

but Mika is still 100% the winner in my heart

WE LOVE YOU MIKA!!!:naughty:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the whole 2 hours of rubbishy teenagers yelling and trying to be cool and they didn't even mention his category...what a waste of my evening! And I come to my computer to see that Akon won the category...What is this world coming to!?!?!?!???! Kids these days, I dunno :thumbdown:

Yeah, so angry it wasn't even ANNOUNCED!!!

And then, I went online, to find out that AKON??!! won...

Yes, America would rather listen to something like Smack That, than real music, like Mika...

Needless to say, I was not happy....

but Mika is still 100% the winner in my heart

WE LOVE YOU MIKA!!!:naughty:

UGH, THAT'S Akon?!?!

Smack That?!

*gags*

Uncool.

:furious: :furious: HOW COULD AKON WIN?!?!??! i think i'll just have to pretend that this never happened :thumbdown: mika deserved it ugh... definitely time for me to go to bed...

EDIT: and akon humps people on stage!!! WHAT THE ugh..i'll stop there

i definitely need to calm down akon was the worst thing that could've happened though...

:furious: :furious: HOW COULD AKON WIN?!?!??! i think i'll just have to pretend that this never happened :thumbdown: mika deserved it ugh... definitely time for me to go to bed...

EDIT: and akon humps people on stage!!! WHAT THE ugh..i'll stop there

i definitely need to calm down akon was the worst thing that could've happened though...

Mika humps people on stage, and sometimes even air....:shocked:

Hahhaa

Mika humps people on stage, and sometimes even air....:shocked:

Hahhaa

mika doesn't really hump people unless their in a bunny suit haha :naughty:

it was really quite disgusting!! it was like a 15 year old that got on stage and he started humping her ugh... :puke: that's a gross smiley!!

mika doesn't really hump people unless their in a bunny suit haha :naughty:

it was really quite disgusting!! it was like a 15 year old that got on stage and he started humping her ugh... :puke: that's a gross smiley!!

Hahah why is that smiley throwing up grass? Its been smoking too much weed.

:naughty:

Mmhmm...I'm still smoldering over this...Yuck, yuck, yuck...:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I felt like that grass puking smiley last night....and still do....

I hope that America will come to their senses and receive its Mika wake up call...

Plus, when I was in Spanish class, we were talking about the TCA's last night, and I said how I was very mad about the category not being announced...some kid asked me why, and I told him because Mika, my favorite singer was nominated and didn't win...then he scoffs and rolls his eyes and says "Mika?" in that nasty little sarcastic tone...grr:sneaky2:

Oh, what are we to do???:blink:

Mmhmm...I'm still smoldering over this...Yuck, yuck, yuck...:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I felt like that grass puking smiley last night....and still do....

I hope that America will come to their senses and receive its Mika wake up call...

Plus, when I was in Spanish class, we were talking about the TCA's last night, and I said how I was very mad about the category not being announced...some kid asked me why, and I told him because Mika, my favorite singer was nominated and didn't win...then he scoffs and rolls his eyes and says "Mika?" in that nasty little sarcastic tone...grr:sneaky2:

Oh, what are we to do???:blink:

We take a deep breath, understand these people are mentally challenged and exercise patience until the world realizes what an incredible star Mika really is......:mf_lustslow::biggrin2::thumb_yello: