VOTE! Nominated @ US Teen Choice Awards!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, it hasn't been announced yet. As far as I know, Mika's not there. I don't think that they will even really announce it, because Vanessa Hudgens won best female breakout and they just told her, "And you also won best female breakout..." when she came up on stage for High School Musical.

I turned it on when they were announcing the Hissy Fit, and then I turned it off because my mom was listening to LiCM in the next room. So I went to join her, and paint.

Ugh, are they not going to present it on-air? WTF. MIMS is performing now. He sucks live. I hope they don't say he won. I realllly hope the JT fans on my site pulled through and that we, as STRONG AND UNITED fans will win him the award. I'm going to see if it's online anywhere.

It's probably MIMS.

Because like... when America Ferrara came up to present something to someone else, they're like "OH PS, SHE'S DA WINNA!"

whoa, some of you must be ahead of me.

kelly clarkson is performing now.

rather badly :(

i don't really like her..

That was about half an hour ago *nod*

It's probably MIMS.

Because like... when America Ferrara came up to present something to someone else, they're like "OH PS, SHE'S DA WINNA!"

That was my logic. But they didn't unless I missed something. And I think Akon and Robin Thicke were larger competition.