VOTE! Nominated @ US Teen Choice Awards!

I'm too old as well, but umm...I lied about my age...omg, I actually lied about my age to be YOUNGER. Ahhh, the irony of life! LOL!

I guess I can lie, it's for the big M after all!:biggrin2:

Edit: I'm done! Not so sure I would have voted the same 10 years younger :P

Ha ha - both of yours were little WHITE lies.

Mine was a GREAT BIG FAT lie - as I had to shave off more almost half of my life!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha - both of yours were little WHITE lies.

Mine was a GREAT BIG FAT lie - as I had to shave off more almost half of my life!

Hahaha, oh come on Suzy, age is nothing but a stupid number the Teen Choice Award people are trying to make us feel bad about!!

I never thought the day I'd lie about my age would come this soon! I mean for crying out loud, I just turned 21 five and a half hours ago!!! :roftl:

Hahaha, oh come on Suzy, age is nothing but a stupid number the Teen Choice Award people are trying to make us feel bad about!!

I never thought the day I'd lie about my age would come this soon! I mean for crying out loud, I just turned 21 five and a half hours ago!!! :roftl:

Really?!

HAPPY BIRFDAY! haha :D

Happy Birthday Sou!!!!!:partytime2::cheers::happybday::yay:

You're still a baby.......

If i lie on this ballot it certainly WON'T be a little white lie........

It would be BLATANT PERJURY!!!!! :naughty:

holy crap! that was a lot of thing to vote for. and they ere all in super random order. shouldnt they have put the music, movies, and sports together. it would make much more sence. stupid fox.

They probably want to avoid computerized voting. The order changes for each ballot.

I made myself 6 years younger, and guessed a lot because I didn't know who most of those people were. That was one long ballot, and Mika's category was one of the last 3 questions! Oh well, I'm glad I could help.

I thought it would never end:blink: Anyways voted for Mika and ofcoruse for Justin:biggrin2: I just randomly picked the others:naughty:

Yeah! Never end! I was "Who is she ? Who is he? What is it?" I saw Mika, voted and after I voted for people I didn't know :arf2: