Mika is everywhere!

Twiglet

Haha today I was in a shop and I wanted to buy some jeans.... And my first thought when I looked in the mirror... "Oh my god I´m so fat" But then a song started. Guess which one... BIG GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.... :biggrin2:

I wanted to sing... :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg this just reminded me!! a couple days ago i was in the mall and i was in the dressing room trying on MIKA PANTS in forver 21!! (they are black pants with suspenders already on them) and then i heard GRACE KELLY! it was the first time i had heard mika in public!! i freaked out! i couldnt stop smiling and i was dancing and singing in the dressing room! i got some weird looks but WHATEV! hehe and OF COURSE i had to get the pants! it was a sign! even tho they were too long for me...my mom can fix that! im gonna wear it to a wedding on saturday! im calling them my mika magical pants!:biggrin2:

Haha today I was in a shop and I wanted to buy some jeans.... And my first thought when I looked in the mirror... "Oh my god I´m so fat" But then a song started. Guess which one... BIG GIRL YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.... :biggrin2:

Totally random, but could you post a larger image of your avie pic?

OMG!!! That is a sign! That is really cool! It's really weird, because every time I think I look fat in something, I think of Big Girl! But His songs are always constantly running through my head. One time, I was thinking of Stuck In The Middle at the mall, and it suddenly came on!!!

LOVE LOVE ME!!!

I cannot tell you how many times I've been in the midst of doing something significant, either making a choice, physical or emotional; or in a situation not necessarily cool at all. Even surrounded by extremely dark thoughts which would probably scare the s*** out of most people (hell, they scare the crap out of me!) - then, out of the blue, at the moment that I most need a guiding light or some words of comfort, behold - Mika singing Relax, Take It Easy, Any Other World (my favourite!) or any other song, for that matter. It's like the clouds in the sky have parted to reveal rays of sunshine from the heavens above. I shall be eternally grateful to Mika for having changed my life for the better.

I cannot tell you how many times I've been in the midst of doing something significant, either making a choice, physical or emotional; or in a situation not necessarily cool at all. Even surrounded by extremely dark thoughts which would probably scare the s*** out of most people (hell, they scare the crap out of me!) - then, out of the blue, at the moment that I most need a guiding light or some words of comfort, behold - Mika singing Relax, Take It Easy, Any Other World (my favourite!) or any other song, for that matter. It's like the clouds in the sky have parted to reveal rays of sunshine from the heavens above. I shall be eternally grateful to Mika for having changed my life for the better.

Awe, Mika really does have that kind of effect on people!

I love Any Other World, also. It holds a special place in my heart. That song always seems to cheer me up, somehow. :)

Hi calicojasmine!! *waves*:biggrin2:

Before I heard of Mika, life was okay, but I really didn't have a lot to look forward to. After I heard of Mika, life got better. But you know, my life could be the greatest if only I could meet and hug Mika!!! (Sigh)

LOVE LOVE ME!!!

Before I heard of Mika, life was okay, but I really didn't have a lot to look forward to. After I heard of Mika, life got better. But you know, my life could be the greatest if only I could meet and hug Mika!!! (Sigh)

LOVE LOVE ME!!!

*sigh*I know EXACTLY what you mean!

I'm glad that there are people her to sympathize with me, cause all my friends are annoyed at how much I talk about Him!

LOVE LOVE ME!!!

Yea, I think everybody who has friends not on the MFC have friends who get annoyed with them. haha

Yeah, lol. But I am literally going crazy here. I wish... well, I wish a lot of things, pretty much all about Mika. I want Him to come to London, Ontario (Canada), soooo badly. I am going to pull my hair out!!!! lol

LOVE LOVE ME!!!

Yeah, lol. But I am literally going crazy here. I wish... well, I wish a lot of things, pretty much all about Mika. I want Him to come to London, Ontario (Canada), soooo badly. I am going to pull my hair out!!!! lol

LOVE LOVE ME!!!

Awe, I hope he goes there! or at least close enough to you!

I love it when that happens, its like he knows where you are and if your feeling really happy or really down, like when you feel like your life is falling appart and love today comes on, or your feeling too fat and big girl comes on the radio, Its so nice to know that when im feeling down there is one thing that brings me back, MUSIC!!

like the funny thing today, I was feeling very slow and down today, went to McDonalds (golden arches) and people behind the counter were all singing

Doom da da di da di doom. my face lit up and I said, " DAD thats a mika song!!!" must say he was not as thrilled as I was!

Awwwww, thx. I g2g to bed. Must get up early to babysit. Ugh. Maybe I'll talk to you tomorrow night. kay? G'night Hunni. P.S.-Thank you for making me feel a little bit better!

LOVE LOVE ME!!!

Awwwww, thx. I g2g to bed. Must get up early to babysit. Ugh. Maybe I'll talk to you tomorrow night. kay? G'night Hunni. P.S.-Thank you for making me feel a little bit better!

LOVE LOVE ME!!!

Not sure if you were talking to me or not, but good night!! *hugs*

And, haha, I know what you mean! They always seem to come on at the right moments!

• 2 weeks later...

... Mika should claim profit sharing from the owner of that shop. What a business model, the perfect joint-venture; whenever a customer (preferably female) is caught meeting herself with disbelief in the mirror, the self consciousness alarm device starts playing Big Girl - You are beautiful. Ka-ching! :thumb_yello:

Why not? :punk: Rock the shop...