The Lollipop girl t-shirt made by myself!

Space

This is my Lollipop girl t-shirt which I printed last week. I had spent about 5 hours on it, I think it is a normal time spend. (But this 5 hours doesn’t include the time that I spent on decide.) When I almost finished the “circlesâ€, the right hand side of my back of body was completely painful, my hand was numb! :boxed: And the when I printed the lyrics, it was shaking!:naughty:

Anyway, I’m quite proud of it even though the lollipop girl isn’t good enough. :blush-anim-cl:

DSC06080Medium.jpg

DSC06081Medium.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks great! Mika's characters look really nice on plain white tees. Might have to try making one myself...

--Jack

Yep, they look nice on white tee. I will make more if I have any good idea.:cool:

WOW! That's awesome! :thumb_yello:

And I think Lollipop Girl looks fantastic, I don't know what you're talking about!

I...elongate her..

That looks really good, you should wear it with pride.:mf_rosetinted:

I wore it yesterday, at least 2 women look at it with strange sight...I don't know why, this's really strange

This is my Lollipop girl t-shirt which I printed last week. I had spent about 5 hours on it, I think it is a normal time spend. (But this 5 hours doesn’t include the time that I spent on decide.) When I almost finished the “circlesâ€, the right hand side of my back of body was completely painful, my hand was numb! :boxed: And the when I printed the lyrics, it was shaking!:naughty:

Anyway, I’m quite proud of it even though the lollipop girl isn’t good enough. :blush-anim-cl:

DSC06080Medium.jpg

DSC06081Medium.jpg

OH WOW!!!! This looks fantastic!!!!! Well Done!!! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

i love it so much!! I'm thinking about doing my own tshirt to with mika-inspired designs.. what did u use for it? fabric paints?

Thank you! you're right, i use fabric paints.

All of us should make once, and wear it to go see Mika. See how would he feel. :roftl:

Thank you! you're right, i use fabric paints.

All of us should make once, and wear it to go see Mika. See how would he feel. :roftl:

cool idea!

ok...let's try it!!

Is also possibile to use colors on a black shirt??

I want to try :thumb_yello:

cool idea!

ok...let's try it!!

Is also possibile to use colors on a black shirt??

I want to try :thumb_yello:

I will wear the best one to meet Mika and ask him what do he think! But it won't be happen in a short-period...i know Mika won't go here for at least 1or2 years.

I think it's possibile, if you print it thicker or it may be penetrable.

I will wear the best one to meet Mika and ask him what do he think! But it won't be happen in a short-period...i know Mika won't go here for at least 1or2 years.

I think it's possibile, if you print it thicker or it may be penetrable.

but is not a paint what you did there?

I mean a hand paint?

but is not a paint what you did there?

I mean a hand paint?

Sorry for my poor english.. mine is hand made, i use fabric paints.

What i'm saying is if you don't print it thicker (or...should i say that, print it again and again), the color of your tee may go through the color you paint ,i mean the fabric paints. ah..it's hard to explain..:o

Sorry for my poor english.. mine is hand made, i use fabric paints.

What i'm saying is if you don't print it thicker (or...should i say that, print it again and again), the color of your tee may go through the color you paint ,i mean the fabric paints. ah..it's hard to explain..:o

my english is poor too....so...no problem...:biggrin2:

OK, now I understand! I have to review the paint again and again to fix the color better!

Ok, that's ok!

But I thought that maybe on a white shirt is better!

Anyway, I'll try and then I'll let you know the results!!

another question : do you wash the shirt before starting? And, there's something to fix the color definitely even when you wash the shirt after the paint?

sorry if i'm annoying...but I'm not expert at all about that :shocked:

my english is poor too....so...no problem...:biggrin2:

OK, now I understand! I have to review the paint again and again to fix the color better!

Ok, that's ok!

But I thought that maybe on a white shirt is better!

Anyway, I'll try and then I'll let you know the results!!

another question : do you wash the shirt before starting? And, there's something to fix the color definitely even when you wash the shirt after the paint?

sorry if i'm annoying...but I'm not expert at all about that :shocked:

two guys with poor english, sounds sweet!omg...

i didn't wash it! i never realize that until i say! :blink: i think we should wash it before we print, that feels like more clean. after i printed it, i use a wet facial tissue to wipe it to see if it would be fade or not. And, it WOULDN'T! this step is important i think. imagine it is a rainy day, and it is the frist day you wear it. if the color fades...oh... (the first time i wore it was a rainy day!)

just ask me if you have any question!

oh!!I read your myspace!!(sorry i'm a bit rude) i'm a BJD lover too!!:shocked:

two guys with poor english, sounds sweet!omg...

i didn't wash it! i never realize that until i say! :blink: i think we should wash it before we print, that feels like more clean. after i printed it, i use a wet facial tissue to wipe it to see if it would be fade or not. And, it WOULDN'T! this step is important i think. imagine it is a rainy day, and it is the frist day you wear it. if the color fades...oh... (the first time i wore it was a rainy day!)

just ask me if you have any question!

oh!!I read your myspace!!(sorry i'm a bit rude) i'm a BJD lover too!!:shocked:

Lol....sounds sweet....and sad in the same time...:biggrin2:

I hope the colors won't fade off...would be annoying and so sad!

OT/ Really are you a BJD collector too?????????

We HAVE to talk about that *faint*

DSC06080Medium.jpg

DSC06081Medium.jpg

AWESOME!!! :thumb_yello:

x

Lol....sounds sweet....and sad in the same time...:biggrin2:

I hope the colors won't fade off...would be annoying and so sad!

OT/ Really are you a BJD collector too?????????

We HAVE to talk about that *faint*

lol totally off topic!

i'm now saving money for my coming daughter, she will be ELFdoll - sooah or Bluefairy - Yoko. it's depends on how much i can save in this period. But they're my must-buy!! so does schoolA:wub2: my dream...

Thanks for all of you. <3

I have 16 BJD^^

I collected them since 5 years ago!

Cool!I love ELFdolls!

I just bought an unoa :thumb_yello:

wow..16..a large number for me!

i'm just a student with a very low income...seems like i have to save money for a long time...

Do you like Blythe and Pullip? Do you know Rune?