Mika Discography

I cannot promise myself I won't buy more stuff ever!!

It all depends what comes up, but this week I have bought a lot. My Paypal account is almost empty!

I've promised myself this several times in the last few days then something catches my eye! Thing is I've just paid for my London Accodation so if I'm not careful I'll be eating the 8p Noodles from Asda for the next few weeks!

*wanders off to watch some items on Ebay*

This caught my eye

That's on my watched list!:roftl:

The £12 delivery is putting me off tho. I've seen a few of them before so it's probably not something I'm going to go for this time round.

This is on my wish list: 140204625948

Nothing unusual but it's the only promo Single CD I don't own.

That's on my watched list!:roftl:

The £12 delivery is putting me off tho. I've seen a few of them before so it's probably not something I'm going to go for this time round.

This is on my wish list: 140204625948

Nothing unusual but it's the only promo Single CD I don't own.

Yeh Im not paying that postage either

I love that item :wub2:

I wont bid only fair:thumb_yello:

Freddie you are such a Gentleman! :wink2:

I had my eye on a copy when i bought my other promos but lindemfc was bidding on it and it just feels so wrong to bid against an MFCer!

There is another copy of HE on there but doesn't say it's a pomo copy tho, looks like it might be.

Your opinion:

Also the money from the other item goes to charity (what better excuse to buy it?) and it mentions it has the release date sticker and description which my others have, would be nice to have them all the same!

I had my eye on a copy when i bought my other promos but lindemfc was bidding on it and it just feels so wrong to bid against an MFCer!

There is another copy of HE on there but doesn't say it's a pomo copy tho, looks like it might be.

Your opinion:

Also the money from the other item goes to charity (what better excuse to buy it?) and it mentions it has the release date sticker and description which my others have, would be nice to have them all the same!

Yeh nice item! :thumb_yello:

I wouldnt bid against MFC members , just pushed the price wayyy to high

Your opinion:

I have that!!:shocked::wub2:

I paid 32 euro´s for it, It so nice:thumb_yello:

I have that!!:shocked::wub2:

I paid 32 euro´s for it, It so nice:thumb_yello:

Yeah i am soooo in love with my other promo cds right now and I'mdying to complete my collection. Will just have to see what kinda price bids get to because I don't have that much spare cash right now.

If anyone can get the 3 tracks Promo buy it!!!

It arrived yesterday , Grace Kelly , Butterfly Lounge (Big Girls later called obviously) and Love today .

This was was given out in June 2006 at the Bestival :thumb_yello:

Apart from Big Girl being called Butterfly Lounge , Love Today is a unique version , awesome!! god knows why he didnt release it in this form but its rocking:punk:

If anyone can get the 3 tracks Promo buy it!!!

It arrived yesterday , Grace Kelly , Butterfly Lounge (Big Girls later called obviously) and Love today .

This was was given out in June 2006 at the Bestival :thumb_yello:

Apart from Big Girl being called Butterfly Lounge , Love Today is a unique version , awesome!! god knows why he didnt release it in this form but its rocking:punk:

Nooo you can;t go and say that knowing that there's hardly any chance of there being another one on there!!! Especially in my price range :sad:

Nooo you can;t go and say that knowing that there's hardly any chance of there being another one on there!!! Especially in my price range :sad:

There must be other ones about ....

I think its the rarest Mika item possible .. forget Dodgy Holiday

Ill bring it the London so you can have a listen :punk: