Mika Discography

FD: THANK YOU!!! :naughty:

I just did the smartest thing...

my mum wanted to know what I bought...

so I first showed the single you bought, and she was like :boxed:

''LINDE!! noo! so much money...I would have agreed if you spend like...like...the half of it!!''

and THAT was the point that I got her...:naughty:

I said, relax mum I only spend half of the money that that single costs...

then I showed my own items, I know she doesn't like how much I spend on it... but she said I could spend a little over 60 euro's....:naughty:

Yeh you see thats the way to go :wink2:

Sounds like a perfect result:thumb_yello:

I did make a point about telling him and Cherisse about you lot waiting outside for them :naughty:

But yeah, we can't have it both ways. We want him to have the success but can't expect him to be able to casually walk out of a gig and not get mobbed.

I'm just glad we jumped on the bandwagon before there really was one and got to see it both ways :)

Yeh I remember texting you .. I knew you had something to do with it :thumb_yello:

Im so pleased we were there then as well , it would feel different now

Congratulations on your win.

I have no interest in these items. A stash of photos and flv videos in a (hidden) folder on my computer and all the mp3's I can get seem to hit the spot for me... :)

yea :shocked: I won!!

nr is 290198427100 :punk:

Great stuff! I got Grace Kelly, Love Today, Big Girl and the original Relax from the same seller, was going to bid on HP too but then saw your name and didn't want to bid against you! :)

Ruth: The collectin bug has only just hit me. I've been looking for Dodgy Holiday for a while and thought I would stop when i ot it...but it's snowballed from there!

Ruth: The collectin bug has only just hit me. I've been looking for Dodgy Holiday for a while and thought I would stop when i ot it...but it's snowballed from there!

I'll keep my distance then and not even start!!!!

(Actually I've got a swag-bag as well as the computer stuff - confetti from each gig. Do you think that's saleable????)

I think it's really nice of you not to out bid each other when you're after the same things.

I'll keep my distance then and not even start!!!!

(Actually I've got a swag-bag as well as the computer stuff - confetti from each gig. Do you think that's saleable????)

I think it's really nice of you not to out bid each other when you're after the same things.

How much you want for it? :roftl::P

From each concert I have a little plastic wallet with my ticket, confetti, lollipops I was given, reviews from local newspapers, a CD with all my photos/videos and professional photo's I find online, my own personal written review...any train or bus tickets I used to get there and anything else random I picked up at the gig :naughty:

Some people say it's stupid and maybe it is but a few months later you look back and it makes all the memories come flooding back!

From each concert I have a little plastic wallet with my ticket, confetti, lollipops I was given, reviews from local newspapers, a CD with all my photos/videos and professional photo's I find online, my own personal written review...any train or bus tickets I used to get there and anything else random I picked up at the gig :naughty:

Some people say it's stupid and maybe it is but a few months later you look back and it makes all the memories come flooding back!

Sound a great idea! I have a scrap book with my tickets and stuff in and I keep all my vids and pics (as well as other peoples) on cds. When i have to go a few months wihout a gig they are my lifeline!

Ahhhh yes, happy memories. I have an empty postage stamp book that I wrote 'Great Northern Square' on when I found out where the Manchester TBA gig was - as I was on the train when I found out. Happy memories indeed :thumb_yello:

Great stuff! I got Grace Kelly, Love Today, Big Girl and the original Relax from the same seller, was going to bid on HP too but then saw your name and didn't want to bid against you! :)

aww, thanks :huglove: that's really nice of you!

I'm really happy I got it....but I spend more than 160 euros so far this month:blink: So I really need to slow down for a few months:wink2:

I wanna buy this 250209630752

even though I'm not entirely sure what it is...my french isn't what it used to be. Since I got a £20 tip at work today I might treat myself...it was a French person that gave me the money... :naughty:

I wanna buy this 250209630752

even though I'm not entirely sure what it is...my french isn't what it used to be. Since I got a £20 tip at work today I might treat myself...it was a French person that gave me the money... :naughty:

It looks great, I have no idea what it is either but I still want one!

I've reached my self set spending limit for now tho and there are a few other items I'm interested in so at almost £30 i might have to pass on it.

BTW .. the japanese version is amazing ..

It comes with lyrics in both English and Japanes .. also stickers :thumb_yello:

Thanks, Freddie! Except my Japanese CD actually has 13 tracks, with Your Sympathy as #12, and Happy Ending as #13, PLUS the Grace Kelly video that you can play on your computer as a bonus.

The back of the CD gives the 12 tracks as you have listed, but all 13 songs are definitely on there when you play.

--Jack

Thanks, Freddie! Except my Japanese CD actually has 13 tracks, with Your Sympathy as #12, and Happy Ending as #13, PLUS the Grace Kelly video that you can play on your computer as a bonus.

The back of the CD gives the 12 tracks as you have listed, but all 13 songs are definitely on there when you play.

--Jack

Okies Il take another look

Did it come with stickers?

BTW .. the japanese version is amazing ..

It comes with lyrics in both English and Japanes .. also stickers :thumb_yello:

I have the japanese edition but it came without stickers:thumbdown: I guess I got the only lonely one without them :thumbdown:

You know ... I think the Japan one contained stickers then they were removed ... maybe it was limited edition , Ive never seen one on ebay ever:shocked:

I didn't buy from ebay, but from amazon.. You think it's a limited edition? great. :(