Mika in Heat Magazine - AGAIN

BexxY

on the 7th July - 13th July issue of Heat magazine there is a tiny tiny bit about mika.

its near the centre on the top right hand corner of the page under the heading "ON THE ROAD"

and all it says is the venues in which mika is touring this coming fall in the uk...however they have missed out the extra birmingham and london Brixton venues

Therefore we know more than heat :naughty: :naughty:

oh and there is a small picture of Mika to the left of the tour dates but its nothing we havnt see before :thumb_yello:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I almost ran to the shop to buy it (I'm so glad that they finally sell english magazines here, although most of them are mags like Ok! Hello and People), but if it's only that, I don't think it's worth it right?:blink:

I almost ran to the shop to buy it (I'm so glad that they finally sell english magazines here, although most of them are mags like Ok! Hello and People), but if it's only that, I don't think it's worth it right?:blink:

noo not worth buying it ...the thing is soo tiny but i buy heat anyway for the tv pages :naughty:

noo not worth buying it ...the thing is soo tiny but i buy heat anyway for the tv pages :naughty:

Yeah, but instead of the normal price, I would have to pay € 3,- I don't mind paying that since there are Dutch magazines that are more expensive, but I at least want something decent about Mika:naughty: