Mika at the mic

titania

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UMMM! Mika at Reading festival, I don't think that's such a good idea.

Certain festivals like Reading/Leeds and the Download cater more for rock acts and maybe the odd indie band. Other acts don't usually go down too well, like MCR at Download this year and Fifty Cent at Reading two years ago. Both got bottled off and although MCR were quite philisophical about it, Fiddy was VERY unhappy.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the crowd wouldn't be impressed to see Mika and I don't think it would be good for him to be subjected to any humiliation like that.

UMMM! Mika at Reading festival, I don't think that's such a good idea.

Certain festivals like Reading/Leeds and the Download cater more for rock acts and maybe the odd indie band. Other acts don't usually go down too well, like MCR at Download this year and Fifty Cent at Reading two years ago. Both got bottled off and although MCR were quite philisophical about it, Fiddy was VERY unhappy.

I'm pretty sure the majority of the crowd wouldn't be impressed to see Mika and I don't think it would be good for him to be subjected to any humiliation like that.

Yeah I was reading some stuff from the festival site and I totally agree with you , wrong festival.