Official Mika Songs Lyrics

avoca

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i've noticed quite a lot of that too.. its just either misprints or mika's lchanging the words a bit he kinda does that when he sings live

he does change them when he sings lol

exactly lol

"oh bad girls get you down" --> "oh love's gonna let her down"

O.o

as for Big Girl...i was pretty sure he said:

"no need to fanatsise since i was in my braces" like the lyrics say, but i dont get it..?

I think he's saying that there's no need for him to fantasize because he couldn't get in, as he is skinny. That's how I interpret it, anyway. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
Ha for over my shoulder I always thought it was...

Forgot my daylight

Torch and my night

lol

Wow was I wrong!

lol I thought soemthing very similar..

Forgot my daylight,

torture my nights...

THANKS Avoca for typing the lyrics:biggrin2: , I'm terrible at understanding them.. luckily I wasn't SO wrong. :naughty:

Forgot my daylight,

torture my nights...

Thats what i thought he said too.

I'm so surprised to see Erase and Your Sympathy lyrics!!! I thought they were the demos i should not have heard or listened too?? Were the released somewhere?

Totally confused

Forgot my daylight,

torture my nights...

Thats what i thought he said too.

I'm so surprised to see Erase and Your Sympathy lyrics!!! I thought they were the demos i should not have heard or listened too?? Were the released somewhere?

Totally confused

wow me too!! wow we were so wrong lol...never heard those songs!! gah i feel stupid!

wow me too!! wow we were so wrong lol...never heard those songs!! gah i feel stupid!

*cough* *looks around shiftily* If you want to hear them you can just type the song title followed by Mika in a YouTube search bar and listen to them.

When i click my fingers, this post willl disappear and you will never see this again... and it wasn't me who told you. Mika doesn't like us discussing demo's apparently, but i don't know if these are demos so... :blink:

I'm glad this is finally sorted out.

I was watching Mika very closely the other night while he was singing Over My Shoulder and saw that he sang "forgot my daylight", which is what I always thought he sang anyway.

Well I hear " FOG out my daylight, tortured by night, (or torture my night) which does make sense and fits the feel of the song, as in something or someone is making things seem unclear and this leaves him unable to stand the loneliness and darkness of night (sorry I read too much into lyrics being a bit of a poety type) :blush-anim-cl:

Well I hear " FOG out my daylight, tortured by night, which does make sense and fits the feel of the song, you as in something or someone is making things seem unclear and this leaves him unable to stand the loneliness and darkness of night (sorry I read too much into lyrics being a bit of a poety type) :blush-anim-cl:

Thats deep... i like it