Fan From Austria

Sam4God

Hey y'all!

Ok, firstly I should say I'm sooo glad I joined this forum. It looks like a great place to talk about the lovely Mika! :P

But yeah, I'm Samar, but people usually call me Sam so just go with that. :) I'm 16 years old, but almost 17. I'll be 17 in less than a month! Yay. Hehe.

Erm, apart from Mika, I also like McFly, Fall Out Boy, Busted, My Chemical Romance, Gareth Gates, Sclub7, Westlife, Blue, Hilary Duff, and The Fray.

I'm originally from Iran but have lived in Austria since 2 years ago. However, I am ashamed to admit that I still have trouble speaking the languag (German) cuz in my opinion, it's pretty hard.

I was born in Switzerland/Geneva, which sort of makes me a Swiss, but because my parents are from Iran, I still believe I'm really Iranian. I do speak French, though, which I'm really proud of, because Mika speaks it, too! :P

Anyway. The first time I heard about McFly was in January or February... Can't remember when exactly. But it was on dougiepounter.net which used to be a McFly fan site. About 2 months after that (in April) I bought Mika's album when I went to London. :) And I like it soooo much. My favourite songs are My Interpretation, Grace Kelly, Love Today, Lollipop, Stuck in the Middle, and Relax. Okay, so pretty much all of his songs! hehe.

I can't wait for him to release a new album. Does anyone know when?

But yeah, I guess that's it, then. I'm sorry this was such a long post. But oh well. I hope you're not all scared and freaked out of me! I'm not an English Teacher, believe me. Lol! ;)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...