The Story of a Pink Flower

BexxY

misc20photo20by20kumarrrr.jpg

Ok this all started a Few days leading up to the Birmingham Concert way back in May i decided to buy a pink flower and attach a MFC logo onto the stem just on a whim you know how the story goes.

Amazingly the Craling academy people didnt confiscate this off me however peoples lollipops werent so fortunate :boxed:

Anyway here i am with the flower...

2007_0517mikaBirmingham130507000-1.jpg

During the final song i threw the flower onto the stage where it landed at Martins feet...

I completely forgot about this until i went to the TBA gig in Manchester where i saw this....

2007_0627mikatbamanchester270004.jpg

Ok maybe its just a coincendence i dont know it looks like the flower i threw at Birmingham got collected up with Martins Gear and has just been traveling the world quiete possibly :roftl:

and if that wasnt enough...i was just this second going through ITUNES ICA pictures when i saw this....

2007_0701mikaitunes1stjuly070060.jpg

*im officially going mad*

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't Martin say it's a different one and it wasn't the one that you had Bexx?

well i did ask martin but he said he didnt know where it had come from :naughty:

but i will continue to believe it was the one i threw at Birmingham - let me live in my dream world LOL

well i did ask martin but he said he didnt know where it had come from :naughty:

but i will continue to believe it was the one i threw at Birmingham - let me live in my dream world LOL

aha, mystery solved then!! :roftl: that's so cool!

wow check it out!! :biggrin2:

im gona try and throw something on stage at the Somerset gig.....nothing to big and heavy mind, i dont want any injuries...hmmm but its gota be unique *scratches head*

well i hope it is my flower that has been mistaken collected up by the roadies :biggrin2:

i just cant believe i never noticed it at the itunes concert until tonight when i was looking through my pictures :roftl:

well i hope it is my flower that has been mistaken collected up by the roadies :biggrin2:

i just cant believe i never noticed it at the itunes concert until tonight when i was looking through my pictures :roftl:

LOL well it was pretty dark in there!

have you seen any photos?? i bet you'll be scanning through every one of them now :naughty:

hahaha thats weird do you have a surveilance camera in my room or something :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i cant see anything in the video footage and there arent many pictures :blink:

hahaha thats weird do you have a surveilance camera in my room or something :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i cant see anything in the video footage and there arent many pictures :blink:

ok i know im a member of the girls thread but we're not as sick or perverted as we're made out to be :roftl:

damit we're gona have to find more evidence! *smashes fist on the desk*

I lightened the photo, and it appears to have the MFC banner on it.:wink2:

2007_0627mikatbamanchester270004.jpg

hahah YES it was a plastic one :roftl: :roftl:

and i cant really see the mfc tag i put on it that well...but if you say its there i will believe you :blush-anim-cl:

Hahahah i just cant believe it the flower that cost a meer 89pence is travelling the world with Mika :roftl: