The Story of a Pink Flower

BexxY

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: :naughty:

Its soo weird it really is...i think i have gone cross eyed trying to make out the mfc logo on it in that picture though :blink:

Isn't it that brown thing? Like, right underneath the flower? *maybe I'm wrong*

i hope he keeps his gifts lol because me an dmy freinds gave him a stuffed monkey that makes a kissy noise when you squeeze its stomach and he squeezed it and put it up to his face, and it wuold make me so happy if i knew he kept it lol

well i hope it is my flower that has been mistaken collected up by the roadies :biggrin2:

i just cant believe i never noticed it at the itunes concert until tonight when i was looking through my pictures :roftl:

What a beautiful story....thanks for sharing. I believe it is the one and same flower and it has been traveling the world over. Why? Well, like Mika says, "Why not?"

It is beautiful!!!:thumb_yello:

next time put a name on it or summin.. that way you'll be sure if its yours or not :bleh:

well it does infact have a MFC logo tag on it .....so if it has that on it we will know :naughty: :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
i hope he won't beat her too hard!!!

bad mika! :roftl:

have you seen the other one on martin's chest? another nice place......:wub2:

thankyou soo much for letting me know robertina...without you i would have never known its good we have MFC eyes all over the world to watch for tiny details like this :biggrin2:

Bexxy: I'm assuming that the flower you threw had a yellow centre, the same as the one on Martin's kit?

If so, then I reckon that it must be the same one because it would be a huge coincidence not to be!

(I'm just asking because the first photo you posted is an osteospermum and the one in the other photos is an artificial gerbera!)

dont worry mika mad the first picture i posted had nothing to do with my flower it was just one i googled off the internet it was the closest match picture i could find :naughty:

dont worry mika mad the first picture i posted had nothing to do with my flower it was just one i googled off the internet it was the closest match picture i could find :naughty:

I thought as much! Not only is an osteospermum, but it's a real live one!:naughty:

I'm sure your flower is the one on stage!

All i can say is its a good job the one i threw on stage at Birmingham was a fake plastic one or else it would have been dead a long time ago...But it is pretty nice to think that it may be the same flower and it has been travelling the world with them

:wub2: