Mika and Beth Ditto

guapo!

We’re A Proud Poppa

betmika.jpg

We are soooo happy!

Perez Hilton’s making the people come together. But not just any people, two of our favoritest people in the world.

A few weeks ago, we suggested to our dear friends Mika and Beth Ditto that they should do a duet together.

The two had never met so we introduced them (virtually) via email.

The stars aligned this weekend when both of them were scheduled to play the same event and they finally had the chance to meet up.

On Sunday, Beth joined Mika on stage at the T in the Park festival in the U.K. to sing the Eurythmics classic Sweet Dreams. And we wish we could have been there!

Magic!!!

If any of you see this performance pop up on YouTube, let us know! Merci.

http://perezhilton.com/?p=1109

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for posting...OMG, I hope someone has a video of that, I want to see that soooooo bad.. I love Beth Ditto, and I love Mika

A duet.....sweet dreams......I'm going die:mf_lustslow:

i thought it was a great performance, the highlights were on BBC 3 last night and i really liked it, it was great to see such two different performers on stage together, in a weird sort of way it just worked (for me!)

well i watched the performance on bbc2 last night , sorry guys i thought beth was pish! she just totally ruined sweet dreams for me !

Yeah she kinda ruined it for me too :thumbdown:

But they were obviously having fun and enjoying it so that doesn't really matter!

Guest Sofia
Forgive me for living under a rock, but who is Beth Ditto?

Well I guess I'm living under a rock too...I have never heard about that singer...:blink:

for those who did watch it.. did mika flirt a bit like he does with the big girls? :bleh:

god its like a blurr now ! mika didnt move about much like his usual self , he did stand next to beth im sure he didnt flirt with her , maybe he was star-struck with beth :wub2: . beth had a sheet in her hand at first i thought she must not know the words to the song but i didnt see her looking at the paper , did you jennie ? i would love to know what our dear annie lennox thought of beth`s preformance of her great song ! sorry mika ! beth boooo :thumbdown: stick to singing sweet dreams yourself or try doing it with annie herself :thumb_yello:

god its like a blurr now ! mika didnt move about much like his usual self , he did stand next to beth im sure he didnt flirt with her , maybe he was star-struck with beth :wub2: . beth had a sheet in her hand at first i thought she must not know the words to the song but i didnt see her looking at the paper , did you jennie ? i would love to know what our dear annie lennox thought of beth`s preformance of her great song ! sorry mika ! beth boooo :thumbdown: stick to singing sweet dreams yourself or try doing it with annie herself :thumb_yello:

I sooooooo want him to duet with Annie. I looooovvvvvveeeee her! haha

I really don't remember now :blink:

I'm sure it'll be repeated somewhere or be put on youtube though.