If you could ask mika 1 question.....

orangepag

i was on gabbly tonight and asked a lot of crazy questions so i decided to post them here:

"mika, do you want my kidney?"

"yes mika *gives him cd* how bout a liver? need one of those?

when i go to a concert i wanna hold up a sign that says "mika, can we have chicken after the show?"

mika? can I have YOUR kidney?

mika? how big is your rocket? like, exact measurement?

mika? what would you do if i bought you shamu?

mika? do you know richard fleeshman?

mika? do you care if i call you mr. ubersexypants? or do you prefer sir. knittingchicken?

mika? why is there a donkey in my soup?

mika? could you squish this bug for me?

dr mika? why are my toenails turning brown?

dr mika? why, i seem need a physical

dr mika? can i help you with your probe?

dr mika? WHAT ARE you doing with that toung depresser?????

mika? why dony you like me? why dont you like me? why dont you walk out the door? but come back soon

mika? do you prefer rooster or hen?

mika? how much does arocket ship ride cost?

hahaha:roftl:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha that was soo funny on gabbly tonight! :roftl:

my response to the brown toes question for Dr. Mika:

Dr. Mika: don't u have to take off ur pants to look at my brown toes?

:naughty:

:biggrin2:

hahaha, that was soo good, sorry i didnt get yours in there,i thin i missed some of mine too. there were so many!!:roftl:

ah, good time, good time.:biggrin2:

Ok...all the interviews iv'e seen always ask mika the same questions... so if you had to ask mika one question and one question only what whould it be??

Mika: You write your own songs, do the bandmembers have a say in the eventual result? Do they have a veto or something; can they make changes or give you advice to change something? And if so: do you listen to them and did you follow up some of their advices?

Sorry, what's the perfect pitch? :blink:

Perfect pitch, or absolute pitch, is when you can identify notes by name just by hearing them. You can also sing any note on command. It can be developed, but it's hard work. I have a friend with perfect pitch, and he's very annoying about it. He'll hear a car start and say. "Their engine is humming a B Flat."

Perfect pitch, or absolute pitch, is when you can identify notes by name just by hearing them. You can also sing any note on command. It can be developed, but it's hard work. I have a friend with perfect pitch, and he's very annoying about it. He'll hear a car start and say. "Their engine is humming a B Flat."

Thank you, DaMango.

Oh, wow. :shocked: I heard about a girl who had that. She wouldn't go to a musicology class, all she had to do was listen to a song once and she would ace all the exams. My professor was sure she was cheating but at the end, she told him that she had perfect pitch.

The same professor has a friend who will see certain colors according to the key it's in.

I think I had a friend who had that, too. He had the "tuning fork" (not sure what it's called and he said it was a something flat. I was like, "I don't know! I'm not a musician." But even all the other musicians didn't know what it was. They were like, "Yeah, a whatever flat. Right," but they didn't sound at all convinced. He looked pretty frustrated and annoyed by it.

I'm pretty good at discerning voices, even if I've only heard a singer once, I'm usually right when I guess. But that doesn't seem quite like the same thing.

Sounds like your friend is like my friend! :roftl: