If you could ask mika 1 question.....

orangepag

I think the interview edits are hilarious. One of Mika's friends sent him a letter purportedly from the government of Monaco saying he was barred from the country. This is pretty harmless by comparison.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Noooo not Axe *Runs away*

Yes, the axe! Muhahahaha!!!!

I think Violets' interviews are funny! I mean, I really love things like that. And It's all made in the Love of Mika.. Lol

This fake interview leaves me wondering what the underlying reasons for doing it are. - Apart from the obvious or course, taking the piss etc...Who knows??

Well, I think I don't say too much if I say I do.

People I have talked to in here do. Oh, no, pardon, 90% of the people I have talked to in here do.

And I can assure you, dear Akim, the last thing I'd intend to do is taking the piss out of Mika. I think others can assure you of that, too.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion and I respect and tolerate it. You've been the first to feel offended by one of my mashups so far but don't think I didn't waste a thought on the possibility that I could offend people with what I do. Again, it was not my intention.

Please understand that I didn't chose the soundbits out of the blue. The biggest part is referring to things that have been said and laughed about on the forum. Of course I didn't want anybody to believe that Mika was a cannibal (apart from anything, how ridiculous, honestly) but as we have laughed a lot and that several days long in the 'Mika likes girls with brains' thread, yes, I thought it was funny. I also referred to the knitting thread and several people understood how it was meant. And so on....I'm sorry that most of the bits are kinda 'inside jokes' and I get that you couldn't understand them for obvious reasons.

No offence Akim, but all I ask for is not to allege that I have bad intentions concerning Mika. Could you do that, pretty please?

And I can assure you, dear Akim, the last thing I'd intend to do is taking the piss out of Mika. I think others can assure you of that, too.

Hmmm, I thought Akim meant "taking the piss" out of us, the MFCers, since as you say, the mashups tend to pick up on stuff we've talked about. I didn't think she meant Mika. Not that I think there's anything wrong with ribbing Mika on occasion too.

But yes, I want to vouch for the fact here that Violet_sky does in fact never intend to take the piss of Mika. She is in fact sometimes annoying that way! We'll get our sarcasm going nice and smooth in the Appleman thread, and she'll come in and insist on being all lovey about Mika to our great consternation. :naughty:

--Jack

VioletSky

I didn't realise, until now how I implied all that you have said...just goes to show how much effective communication relies on body language, tone of voice and obviously context...I didn't actually allege that you have bad intentions concerning Mika...

Humour is a tool that is often used to convey serious messages in an underlying tone- and that's what I picked up on. I didn't realise that you created this medley? I thought it was something you found already composed...?

VioletSky

I didn't realise, until now how I implied all that you have said...just goes to show how much effective communication relies on body language, tone of voice and obviously context...I didn't actually allege that you have bad intentions concerning Mika...

Humour is a tool that is often used to convey serious messages in an underlying tone- and that's what I picked up on. I didn't realise that you created this medley? I thought it was something you found already composed...?

Exactly. And I don't even talk about the apple thread.

i probably wouldnt even be able to speak

and then id probably say hii and wave and then faint if he said hii bk

x:blush-anim-cl:

thats how i think i would get if i ever met mika. i know my face would turn all red and then i would die!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

thats how i think i would get if i ever met mika. i know my face would turn all red and then i would die!:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

You probably wouldn't! I am honestly the queen of embarrassment. I find myself in awkward situations all the time, and I am always terrified of talking to people that I have admired for so long, but honestly, Mika was the easiest person to talk to! When I saw him onstage I got all the butterflies and shortness of breath that you get from sheer nervous excitement, but when he was out signing autographs, I felt completely natural and comfortable. He has a great, pleasant air around him that makes him very comforting and approachable. :)