Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A true sign of success: I've seen at least 5 Facebook bumper stickers/pieces of flair that have something to do with IKAG, e.g. kissed_a_girl_thumb.jpg

ZOMG I HAVE THAT SAME CHAPSTICK!!1!111!!111!!1

Kidding.:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry..

Anyway, is it just my CD, or is everyone's censored?:blink: Ur So Gay is censored on mine and it gets me really angry. They censor Jack ing off.

Uk people be happy :yay:

Brace yourselves - Katy Perry is coming to the UK...

I don't often send out blanket emails but its been a while since Virgin /Capital Records US have had such a huge artist. But with Katy Perry a new US superstar is born. If Lucille Ball had a secret love child with Queen frontman Freddie Mercury, it would look, sound, and behave like Katy. She's having an amazing start in the US...

Her single 'I Kissed A Girl' moves up to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Singles Charts this week, selling a staggering 1,000,000 records to date, and is also the 1,000th No.1 song in the Billboard Hot 100's history.

The song is still climbing the US top 40 airplay chart to 5* (12*) this week!

Her album 'One Of The Girls' entered the Billboard 200 album chart at No. 9

It is also an immediate success in Australia/NZ, where the song has quickly hit No. 1 on the iTunes charts! So looking set for worldwide domination.

Her Myspace pageis the 3rd most visited Myspace site after Lil Wayne and Rhianna. She has had over 7.6 million plays on her MySpace profile page!

The queen of pop herself, Madonna, has been been bigging up her single on US radio. . Here's a link to an interview she did name checking Katy. She's also been heavily supported by Perez Hilton on his website.

1st Single - I Kissed A Girl out 1 September 2008

Album - One Of The Boys out 15 September 2008

Here is the link

http://popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2741&Itemid=206

Uk people be happy :yay:

Brace yourselves - Katy Perry is coming to the UK...

I don't often send out blanket emails but its been a while since Virgin /Capital Records US have had such a huge artist. But with Katy Perry a new US superstar is born. If Lucille Ball had a secret love child with Queen frontman Freddie Mercury, it would look, sound, and behave like Katy. She's having an amazing start in the US...

Her single 'I Kissed A Girl' moves up to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 Singles Charts this week, selling a staggering 1,000,000 records to date, and is also the 1,000th No.1 song in the Billboard Hot 100's history.

The song is still climbing the US top 40 airplay chart to 5* (12*) this week!

Her album 'One Of The Girls' entered the Billboard 200 album chart at No. 9

It is also an immediate success in Australia/NZ, where the song has quickly hit No. 1 on the iTunes charts! So looking set for worldwide domination.

Her Myspace pageis the 3rd most visited Myspace site after Lil Wayne and Rhianna. She has had over 7.6 million plays on her MySpace profile page!

The queen of pop herself, Madonna, has been been bigging up her single on US radio. . Here's a link to an interview she did name checking Katy. She's also been heavily supported by Perez Hilton on his website.

1st Single - I Kissed A Girl out 1 September 2008

Album - One Of The Boys out 15 September 2008

Here is the link

http://popjustice.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2741&Itemid=206

:woot_jump:

I'm still getting my cd this month though :mf_rosetinted:

ZOMG I HAVE THAT SAME CHAPSTICK!!1!111!!111!!1

Kidding.:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry..

Anyway, is it just my CD, or is everyone's censored?:blink: Ur So Gay is censored on mine and it gets me really angry. They censor Jack ing off.

Yess, it is sad. But the EP version wasn't censored so I just switch it out.

Did you get it at Wal*Mart or something? It shouldn't be censored... :blink:

--Jack

No, I got mine at FYE.

I grabbed the first copy of it I saw, I should have checked to see if I got some cheap version of the album.:blink:

No, I got mine at FYE.

I grabbed the first copy of it I saw, I should have checked to see if I got some cheap version of the album.:blink:

I think what AKateisaKate said is true... only the Ur So Gay EP is uncensored. The cd I got doesn't say it either. I preordered a hard copy of One of the Boys from Newbury Comics and I wouldn't think they'd send a censored version in lieu of the real version...

I just checked on iTunes and the only "explicit" versions of the song can be found on the Ur So Gay EP, not the full album. So...hm, interesting :blink: Guess it's easier to just censor it than sell two different versions of the cd in stores?

I think what AKateisaKate said is true... only the Ur So Gay EP is uncensored. The cd I got doesn't say it either. I preordered a hard copy of One of the Boys from Newbury Comics and I wouldn't think they'd send a censored version in lieu of the real version...

I just checked on iTunes and the only "explicit" versions of the song can be found on the Ur So Gay EP, not the full album. So...hm, interesting :blink: Guess it's easier to just censor it than sell two different versions of the cd in stores?

I guess so. :confused:

They shouldn't have censored it. It's really annoying. They should have put a Parental Advisory label on or something.

I guess so. :confused:

They shouldn't have censored it. It's really annoying. They should have put a Parental Advisory label on or something.

Isn't jack ing a less rude way of saying the other words with the same definition? Lol. Do they censor out the last word at the end of the song as well? :naughty:

Isn't jack ing a less rude way of saying the other words with the same definition? Lol. Do they censor out the last word at the end of the song as well? :naughty:

No, they don't censor that word! Just jack ing! It makes no sense.