Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ooh - I live in Cheam and go to Epsom quite often - kids go to drama there and we go to the cinema there etc. . .

have you moved locally or are you commuting ?

Really? Cool! What's it like as an area there? I've only seen the town really quickly, haven't really walked around there properly. I'm stuck at home cos I live too nearby.

Really? Cool! What's it like as an area there? I've only seen the town really quickly, haven't really walked around there properly. I'm stuck at home cos I live too nearby.

its a nice area - shops are ok - but yr better off going to Kingston for shops and nightlife - but its fine if your there as a student

Laine Theatre arts is round the corener - where Posh Spice did her "trainimg"1!!!

its a nice area - shops are ok - but yr better off going to Kingston for shops and nightlife - but its fine if your there as a student

Laine Theatre arts is round the corener - where Posh Spice did her "trainimg"1!!!

Ah ok! Thanks for the tips :thumb_yello: I guess I'll just stick to hanging around in central London then :naughty:

Like I've said so many times before: sometimes I wish I lived in London...

Have a blast tomorrow! :punk:

Thanks Blue! I wish you could come as well :boxed:.

woo hoo woo hoo woo hoo

whats everyone wearing?? any thing funky??

Just normal clothes, going straight from work :thumbdown:

Thanks to Carri, I'll be along too now. Really looking forward to it.

Yay!! Fantastic!! I didn't know!!!

Neither can I!!!!!!!!!! :yay: I'm dangerously excited about this :naughty:

Well, you'd better be there to keep me company then cause now we've arranged it, lol!

just saying i have a feeling mika is going to be at the concert tomorow night because of the recent perez post :fisch: stay after and take pics please!:naughty::naughty:

i have that feeling too:naughty:

your not happy:boxed:

happy.. well.. i like her but i didn`t expect to see them togueter again.. in the VMA`s she told again about that people don`t like her song i kissed a girl and all that stuff... and again she told about at least she`s not singing about sucking lollipops... :thumbdown:

mika looked amazingg.. katy too! both looked very good togueter :bleh:

happy.. well.. i like her but i didn`t expect to see them togueter again.. in the VMA`s she told again about that people don`t like her song i kissed a girl and all that stuff... and again she told about at least she`s not singing about sucking lollipops... :thumbdown:

mika looked amazingg.. katy too! both looked very good togueter :bleh:

she was talking about Lil' Wayne's Lollipops ("she's gonna lick lick lick lick lick me like a lollipop")... not mika's... Chill out ! they're friends ! why would they bash each other ?!

Like I've said so many times before: sometimes I wish I lived in London...

Have a blast tomorrow! :punk:

I second that!:thumb_yello:

They have no idea how happy they are living in a city where everything happens, all big artists take it as a given to perform there….:boxed:

Okay, stop with the jealousness…:blush-anim-cl:

Have lots of fun guys, and please tell us all about it!:punk: