Katy Perry

Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What? You saw James Morrison too?? He came to the Mod Club in early 2007 but I already had tickets to see Lily Allen at another club on the same night. I had about half a dozen must-see Brits on my list and two of them played on the same night. What are the chances? :sneaky2:

Yes, James M was the "main act" part of it.

He was fab! I never paid him much attention before that, but I was positively surprised by him.

I must confess that I liked Sam B more though :blush-anim-cl:. But I recorded 6 or 7 of James' songs so I will be having them up soon.

Yes, James M was the "main act" part of it.

He was fab! I never paid him much attention before that, but I was positively surprised by him.

I must confess that I liked Sam B more though :blush-anim-cl:. But I recorded 6 or 7 of James' songs so I will be having them up soon.

Yeah I never really likes James Morrison but I downloaded his new album a couple fop weeks ago and I liked it so I actually really enjoyed him! His set was just a few songs too long though I think....

Yeah I never really likes James Morrison but I downloaded his new album a couple fop weeks ago and I liked it so I actually really enjoyed him! His set was just a few songs too long though I think....

Heck, yes, I would have prefered more Katy and Sam songs :naughty:..And don't even get me started on Lemar, WHAT A WASTE OF SPACE!!!!

Goodness...Nobody seemed to like him much did they? :bleh:

Why- oh- why do I take so many vids? It takes forever to upload, lol!!

I understand it's a lot of work but I want you know that it’s highly appreciated!:wub2:

I’m on the verge to feel the same about KP’s record as I do with the LICM, once you’ve been spoiled with the real thing:blush-anim-cl: (and in this case even before even been to one of her shows) just by following this thread, the record doesn’t do the same any more, there is something missing!

I understand it's a lot of work but I want you know that it’s highly appreciated!:wub2:

I’m on the verge to feel the same about KP’s record as I do with the LICM, once you’ve been spoiled with the real thing:blush-anim-cl: (and in this case even before even been to one of her shows) just by following this thread, the record doesn’t do the same any more, there is something missing!

Oh Sienna, totally right!!

And about the vids: it's totally worth it to see how it makes so many people happy. I am only glad to share and spread the love :wub2:

...which apparently included her kissing me and me being in her video

Thanks for sharing! Sounds like a great night!! :biggrin2:

Btw am I the only one wondering about the bit I quoted? (Or perhaps everyone else knows about it already. ^^) I was just waiting for someone to ask you to elaborate.. But I guess if you want something done you have to do it yourself. :fisch: Soo care to elaborate? :roftl: Please? :biggrin2:

[/color]

Yeah they were driving all night to Paris so they wanted to numb themselves down for it apparently haha

[/color]

:roftl: Hope they weren't driving themselves..

Sariflor, I meant to quote what you said about the tags. I've noticed them too but just decided to ignore it. But since you brought it up.. I agree, talk about taking things waay too seriously. :blink::boxed:

:thumb_yello:

Btw am I the only one wondering about the bit I quoted? (Or perhaps everyone else knows about it already. ^^) I was just waiting for someone to ask you to elaborate.. But I guess if you want something done you have to do it yourself. :fisch: Soo care to elaborate? :roftl: Please? :biggrin2:

Haha well I've mentioned both things probably more than enough but since you've asked....:naughty:

She kisseed me at the end of I Kissed a Girl at her concert here in London in September. and I'm in her Hot n Cold video that she filmed in Hollywood in the beginning of Septmber.

Sariflor, I meant to quote what you said about the tags. I've noticed them too but just decided to ignore it. But since you brought it up.. I agree, talk about taking things waay too seriously. :blink::boxed:

Agreed. I just generally detest it when people try and "politicise" things, making issues out of where there were none...And too many ppl are too quick to do so with sexual preference topics, or also religious matters, etc.

As we know, her songs are just what they are, a fun thing, she isn't trying to imply anything about bisexuals or gay people or anything of the sort, and I find it incredibly narrowminded and touchy to take offence of that and say those things :boxed:.

Haha well I've mentioned both things probably more than enough but since you've asked....:naughty:

She kisseed me at the end of I Kissed a Girl at her concert here in London in September. and I'm in her Hot n Cold video that she filmed in Hollywood in the beginning of Septmber.

Jennie is our new resident celeb :naughty:

I think that she did very well. At times it looked like she didn't really know all the words and like she was reading it from somewhere, but she sung it very very well.

The more I see Katy live, the more talented I believe she is. Her cd just doesn't do her justice if you ask me. Some of the tracks are over produced and disguise her voice and just general "feel".

I guess that I'm just a sucker for beautiful simplicity, LOL!

A no frills acoustic gig will ALWAYS be the best in my books, for any good artist.

Ooooh Danika, this is so cool!!!

The key to my heart , awwww.

Incidentally, I finally got all my Katy vids up, here the latest ones, different angle from Jennie's:

(Super beautiful) I'm Still Breathing:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qIP1fB4CHhQ

Black And Gold:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ta1zCfBWfN4

I Kissed A Girl:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IFRrWELzzLw

Now I am putting the Sam Beeton ones up, usual place........Will be up later today.

Watch out for him, he's amazing!!! In fact I am going to make him a thread right now.

And once I am done with him I will start with the Dan Black (two) and James Morrison (tons) ones.

Why- oh- why do I take so many vids? It takes forever to upload, lol!!

I love the I'm still breathing one, thank you, it's my favorite song:wub2:

And about the tags, they are a little narrow-minded:blink:

I agree about the tags. So how are they being "tagged" to this thread or any other thread? Please forgive my ignorance,but I don't have the slightest idea...

Who creates these tags?

Anyone can tag a thread :wink2:

Haha well I've mentioned both things probably more than enough but since you've asked....

:roftl: Thanks for filling me in!

WOW that is AWESOME!! :biggrin2: Where in the vid can I see you? How come you're in it in the first place?

Aaand.. Were you in LA on holiday? For how long? With whom? (Friends? Family?) Did you go anywhere else? If so, where? What was your favourite place? What did you do? Do you have a blog or something about your trip that might answer all these questions? :lmao:

Did I mention my favourite topic of all time is travelling? :naughty: Plus that part of the US I've been dying to go to for quite a while now. :bleh: Sorry for being such a pain. :naughty:

Agreed. I just generally detest it when people try and "politicise" things, making issues out of where there were none...And too many ppl are too quick to do so with sexual preference topics, or also religious matters, etc.

As we know, her songs are just what they are, a fun thing, she isn't trying to imply anything about bisexuals or gay people or anything of the sort, and I find it incredibly narrowminded and touchy to take offence of that and say those things.

Jennie is our new resident celeb :naughty:

Couldn't have put it better myself.. :thumbdown:

However I do approve of the new addition to the tags. :roftl:

:naughty:

Thanks for filling me in!

WOW that is AWESOME!! Where in the vid can I see you? How come you're in it in the first place?

Aaand.. Were you in LA on holiday? For how long? With whom? (Friends? Family?) Did you go anywhere else? If so, where? What was your favourite place? What did you do? Do you have a blog or something about your trip that might answer all these questions?

Did I mention my favourite topic of all time is travelling? Plus that part of the US I've been dying to go to for quite a while now. Sorry for being such a pain. :naughty:

Here's a little blog about the video http://jennieboydon.wordpress.com/2008/10/01/im-in-katy-perrys-new-music-video/

Haha I like talking about travelling too :naughty: I went on my own and met my sister who was already there and 2 or her friends that she'd met over there. We stayed in Hollywood for a few days and then went and stayed in Santa Monica for a week or so. did all the usual touristy stuff excpet for the stuff I did last time I went when I was younger. Then we went to New York for a few days before flying back :bleh:

Oh and Katy left a myspace bulletin asking for people to be in it. Sivan applied but I didn't because I thought it could be to awkward on the 2nd day that I got to America and stuff... luckily though she phoned and begged them to let me come along and they agreed eventually :thumb_yello: was fun!

Here's a little blog about the video http://jennieboydon.wordpress.com/2008/10/01/im-in-katy-perrys-new-music-video/

Haha I like talking about travelling too :naughty: I went on my own and met my sister who was already there and 2 or her friends that she'd met over there. We stayed in Hollywood for a few days and then went and stayed in Santa Monica for a week or so. did all the usual touristy stuff excpet for the stuff I did last time I went when I was younger. Then we went to New York for a few days before flying back

Oh and Katy left a myspace bulletin asking for people to be in it. Sivan applied but I didn't because I thought it could be to awkward on the 2nd day that I got to America and stuff... luckily though she phoned and begged them to let me come along and they agreed eventually :thumb_yello: was fun!

Thank you! :thumb_yello: Great pics!

Cool! :D I badly want to go there, LA and around those parts. Like a roadtrip or something, t'would be so much fun! I've been to NYC though, 3 years ago. But I'd love to go again.

Ah, I had no idea she was in it too! Good thing it worked out!

Yeah, it would be kinda fun to be in a music video some time. (I read your bucket list and got inspiration. :naughty: Too lazy to do one of my own but in my head, though. It would mainly include places to visit and see anyway. :roftl:)

And about that "in the space of a week" or something like that. Quite funny! :bleh:

I AM SOOO ****ING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANTED SOOOO BADLY TO GO TO A KATY PERRY CONCERT FOR THE LONGEST TIME! EVERYTHING IS PERFECT THE TICKETS ARE CHEAP, ITS IN NY AND EVERYTHING THEN I LOOK AND YOU HAVE TO BE 16 YEARS OLD OR OLDER!!!! I WOULDNT BE AS PISSED OFF AS I AM NOW IF I WAS LIKE A YEAR OR TWO YEARS BELOW BUT I AM TURNING 16 21 DAYS AFTER THE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!:boxed::boxed::boxed::boxed: UGHHHHHH i am gonna call the venue tomorow and see if i can be an exception lol

I WANTED SOOOO BADLY TO GO TO A KATY PERRY CONCERT FOR THE LONGEST TIME! EVERYTHING IS PERFECT THE TICKETS ARE CHEAP' date=' ITS IN NY AND EVERYTHING THEN I LOOK AND YOU HAVE TO BE 16 YEARS OLD OR OLDER!!!! I WOULDNT BE AS PISSED OFF AS I AM NOW IF I WAS LIKE A YEAR OR TWO YEARS BELOW BUT I AM TURNING 16 [b']21 DAYS AFTER[/b] THE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!:boxed::boxed::boxed::boxed: UGHHHHHH i am gonna call the venue tomorow and see if i can be an exception lol

Oh no, I really wish you good luck!:thumb_yello:

3 weeks should't make any difference if they have any sense of reason!

But you never know, it can be like when you have to pay full price for a child on a flight if the child is only 1 day older than 2 years!:blink:

Christine just mentioned that Katy Perry's gig in Toronto for March 30th, 2009 is already sold out. :shocked:

Wow...

Thankfully, she bought me a pair. :wub2:

They were originally $16.50 and now being sold for 10x that on online classifieds! :blink:

I WANTED SOOOO BADLY TO GO TO A KATY PERRY CONCERT FOR THE LONGEST TIME! EVERYTHING IS PERFECT THE TICKETS ARE CHEAP' date=' ITS IN NY AND EVERYTHING THEN I LOOK AND YOU HAVE TO BE 16 YEARS OLD OR OLDER!!!! I WOULDNT BE AS PISSED OFF AS I AM NOW IF I WAS LIKE A YEAR OR TWO YEARS BELOW BUT I AM TURNING 16 [b']21 DAYS AFTER[/b] THE CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!:boxed::boxed::boxed::boxed: UGHHHHHH i am gonna call the venue tomorow and see if i can be an exception lol

Don't just speak to anyone who answers the phone. Get a name. Speak to the manager. Go there in person with a parent. Get it in writing, an email.

Last thing you need is for some "Joe" to say "sure, it's ok", only to get there on the actual day and get a "no". :thumbdown: