Ioana

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
I was trying to study for exams yesterday and all I could think of was, "You're so gay and you don't even like boys..." over and over and over. :blink: I need to stop visiting her MySpace page before I get to work.

it's worse if you suddenly start singing this without realizing and than suddenly see the shocked face of your boyfriend who sits beside you :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I need to stop visiting her MySpace that often too!

• 2 weeks later...

This is really random, but I was looking up Katy Perry, and did you know that she used to be a Christian artist when she was younger under the name "Katy Hudson" and then she changed her name? Seriously, look up "Katy Hudson," and you'll get Christian records with, clearly Katy Perry's photo on it.

This is really random, but I was looking up Katy Perry, and did you know that she used to be a Christian artist when she was younger under the name "Katy Hudson" and then she changed her name? Seriously, look up "Katy Hudson," and you'll get Christian records with, clearly Katy Perry's photo on it.

:blink: She looks SO MUCH BETTER with dark hair !!!

• 1 month later...
EP out now on itunes (all over the world or almost) and amazon.com (US)

new song on her profile : I'm Still Breathing. The nearest thing to perfection to me... breathtaking (ha ha ha :biggrin2: )... no seriously... wow...

I was waiting for I'm Still Breathing for agggggggggess because I loved the live version....and still prefer the live version :blink: It doesn't really have the same vibe ...maybe it'll grow on me.

(I still really like it though - I was just expecting it to be less produced maybe...I don't know)

I was waiting for I'm Still Breathing for agggggggggess because I loved the live version....and still prefer the live version :blink: It doesn't really have the same vibe ...maybe it'll grow on me.

(I still really like it though - I was just expecting it to be less produces maybe...I don't know)

i adore the live version too, both are very very different... don't know which one i prefer, it's almost like 2 different songs i would like the same in a different way :biggrin2: the live version is hyper-emotional and the produced version is very well done...

which one ya need?

I understand hungarian ones,so I might be able to help :roftl:

oh thank you !! if you find one of her songs i hungarian, i would be please to have the lyrics ! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I really don't know what to think about her past :boxed: Now I can't look at her lyrics in the same way (even tho they mean something else to me than you)

what do you want to think about her past ? she's the daughter of a preacher and used to sing at church... she had to start somewhere ! and i didn't listen to her old songs (maybe later) but christian doesn't mean bad, and what she's doing isn't bad either and non-christian... let's say she's grown up and had new experiences she writes about ! :naughty: about the lyrics, for me, they don't mean anything else than what it's supposed to mean : stories about life. but maybe you weren't talking about me in your "than you" :wink2:

what do you want to think about her past ? she's the daughter of a preacher and used to sing at church... she had to start somewhere ! and i didn't listen to her old songs (maybe later) but christian doesn't mean bad, and what she's doing isn't bad either and non-christian... let's say she's grown up and had new experiences she writes about ! :naughty: about the lyrics, for me, they don't mean anything else than what it's supposed to mean : stories about life. but maybe you weren't talking about me in your "than you" :wink2:

I meant as in we don't interpret lyrics the same way .

I know I know. It's not the christian thing, it's more that it's where she's from. Daughter of a preacher. Haha. Who would have thought that! :naughty: She has always written great lyrics imo. But I do look totally different at her now. In some way. It doesn't have to be taken as a bad things, it's mroe that she's got a whole new dimension in for me.

• 4 weeks later...
NEW SONG UP !!!!!!! :thumb_yello: "i think i'm ready"... excellent as usual, so true. Demo though...

i put it as my profile song...

heard it :naughty:

voice sounds amazing on this one,different from 'use ur love' tho,which is totally powerful and i love it

she has an amazing voice range ! from deep dark voice to angel high... really, she's good ! and her lyrics are always so simple, but so true and moving ! i sent shrivers down my spine everytime i listen to "i'm still breathing" live or produced...

I love her!!!

i have my own thoughs about for U`re so gay was written and for who

she`s great and her voice is lovely

her lyrics are amazing for me

Mika and katy are just friends??? :blink:

yes they are, and "you're so gay" wasn't written about him :wink2: ...