Art Exhibition Launch Party Pictures

Diana

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

75362146.jpg

the rainbow beads Blue made... not the first time he's been filmed wearing them either!... they're attached to his phone now ! ( seen on TBA interview, Australian appearances):biggrin2:

kralen.JPG

oh wow, thats great!! :biggrin2:

Now he's gangsta for real ya'll.

word.jpg

LOL you're right it gives him a completely different look!

I love all of these pics thanks a lot!! especially the smile on the 2nd one is so genuine and natural! I prefer those pics to the "sexy pose" ones actually

Absolutely fab - colourful - delicious pics. It WAS just like that. Yes - I have just come back from the event..... Being lucky enough to be a North London Lollipop Girl - I decided I would pop down and see Mika. Wearing lots of pink, psychadelic effects and an array of hearts I walked out the door saying to my family 'bye - just going to see Mika'.:mf_rosetinted:

Arriving at the Blink I must say I had to take a walk round the block to calm my queesy euphoria. Anyway... slipped in and grabbed a Pims and walked right past Mika - just like that... Lovely lovely chat to fellow lollipop girl and then... managed to have a little chat with Mika himself:wub2: :wub2: :wub2: . I congratulated him on the show and he said I looked very nice. He loved all my hearts and I explained that I'd had a 'broken remanent' experience before leaving in that I couldn't match up any of my heart shaped earrings so had to settle for dangly lebanese type ones instead.:thumb_yello::bleh: Just delicious basking in his presence - somehow :bleh: I managed to stay cool and didn't like to bother him with tiresome autographs and more photoshots. Had a lovely relaxed time chatting to various people, including the lovely Cherisse and Yasmine who was wearing a super suger pink dress.

Danced up Oxford Street bursting from the experience wanting to shout out to everyone - 'hey I've just met Mika'. Just reeling from the effect - headphones on - sang 'Love Today' at the top of my voice all the way down my street ... and I just didn't care.

Oh yes the artwork was absolutely fab - fun - colourful - vibrant and uplifting.

Do go see and get yourself some lollipops as well.