Mika Christmas Project?

Hannah

hmm would it end up being 12 days of christmas or more...i mean a lot of ppl joined/will join, so i dunno, just wondering...

i love the idea of the gifts and putting it in the song, but in reality it seems nearly impossible to do....but is there any thoughs of giving him a box of stuff from fans, i mean it doesn't have to relate to the song...just a big box of gifts from fans....

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first try:

On the twelfth day of Christmas

my fan club sent to me

twelve loud kerchingas

eleven flashing hearts

ten cups of tea

nine great braces,

eight tamagotchies

seven holly jonnies

six chubby bunnies

five big girls,

four colour pants

three chicken soups

two lollipops

and a shy smile with a big kiss...

(only an idea, maybe it sounds ridiculous... :blush-anim-cl: )

YOU'RE A GENIUS!!

HAHAH!!!

i dont actually know if anyones interested but i recorded myself singing someone's version of 12 days...

it's quiet coz someone's in bed, so it's deffo NOT my best. i only did it to see if it worked LOL and it did, so...yeah :biggrin2:

i dont actually know if anyones interested but i recorded myself singing someone's version of 12 days...

it's quiet coz someone's in bed, so it's deffo my best. i only did it to see if it worked LOL and it did, so...yeah :biggrin2:

Where, where? :cheerful_h4h:

Names have been added! Oh, and if you want to be a part, please say so. I'm leaving out the names that are only saying "good idea" because I'm not sure if they want to do it or if they just like the idea, and I will need to have a proper count in order to divvy up the lines when the time comes. So, if you want to be a part and don't see your name, just let me know and I'll add it. :)

Btw what do you think would be the deadline? Because I won't be having internet in August, so yes, I could only do it in September, October, November whatever,...

I'm thinking that on the 31st of August, I will close off people from joining (people are unable join this at last minute because of lines) and begin giving out lines. The final deadline (for sending in audio) will probably be the middle or end of October, so that I will have time to put the song together, get it sent to whoever is going to deliver it, and they will have plenty of time to get it burned and ready for delivery. :) So, you will have about 2 months to record your message after you get back. :)

hmm would it end up being 12 days of christmas or more...i mean a lot of ppl joined/will join, so i dunno, just wondering...

i love the idea of the gifts and putting it in the song, but in reality it seems nearly impossible to do....but is there any thoughs of giving him a box of stuff from fans, i mean it doesn't have to relate to the song...just a big box of gifts from fans....

If we divvy it up like (but with different lyrics, of course):

Person A: On the first day of Christmas

Person B: My true love sent to me

Person C: A partridge in a pear tree

Then there will be enough lines for 101 people.

If it's divvied up like:

Person A: On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me

Person B: A partridge in a pear tree

Then there will be enough lines for 91 people.

However, if there happens to be more or less that join, then I don't think that it will be that hard to divvy it up another way so that each person gets a part. :thumb_yello:

As for the gifts: I think that it's a wonderful idea! If it is going to happen, someone from the UK should start it because the only gigs in December are in London. :)

i have seen this thread firstly now. thx for signing me in and yes, it's totally fine for me to deliver it, with the other members at the dec. gigs. :punk:

o.c. I'll also do the singing part, as we discussed, but beware i am no mika at all... i am actually pretty bad, but as someone said, it's the motivation that matters! :)

I have heard some lovely voices int he bday messages and I cannot wait to hear those sing.. damango..? ;)

i have seen this thread firstly now. thx for signing me in and yes, it's totally fine for me to deliver it, with the other members at the dec. gigs. :punk:

Yay! All hail avoca, Queen of all that is Mika Deliveriness. :biggrin2:

I will try and find some nice piano of the song or any type of instrumental of it and put it in the background. :)

Sounds lovely :wub2: but maybe we need a key to begin the song because otherwise everyone sings it different and that would sound terrible :roftl:

Sounds lovely :wub2: but maybe we need a key to begin the song because otherwise everyone sings it different and that would sound terrible :roftl:

Hahah, yes. Whenever I find the background music, I'll post it before we start the recording so that people can listen to it and sing along to the music, so that they have the timing and key correct. :)

And we don't want to cause additional ear pain, do we? :biggrin2:

:roftl: Poor guy. He may go deaf, this time! :D

Kay. Here you are. Feel free to laugh, make insults etc. I know its bad.

http://www.mediafire.com/?dgo3nidvxdr

but hey, at least we know the rhyme works! :thumb_yello:

Just listened to this sounds cool :wub2:

But at the end I thought you sang "scheiss" :shocked: that's the german word for "****" and than I realized that is was shy..smile :roftl: :roftl:

That only happens to German people so don't worry about the lyrics they're great !!!!:mf_lustslow:

Hahah, yes. Whenever I find the background music, I'll post it before we start the recording so that people can listen to it and sing along to the music, so that they have the timing and key correct. :)

:roftl: Poor guy. He may go deaf, this time! :D

oh no :(

:biggrin2: i'll make sure to sing mine hundreds of times to get a "good" one...we don't want him to go deaf!!!!!!