• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you even have cars out there?

Or electric?

Hmmm...

*checks outside* Yes to cars...

*looks around and notices lights are on* yep to electricity...

Suprisingly enough... :naughty:

Someone actually thought we were in the outback... the outback is flat, and has red dirt...

we have neither...

Hmmm...

*checks outside* Yes to cars...

*looks around and notices lights are on* yep to electricity...

Suprisingly enough... :naughty:

Someone actually thought we were in the outback... the outback is flat, and has red dirt...

we have neither...

Yeah yeah - i bet Ayres Rock is in your garden.

Its more knives than guns i have to worry about in Stevenage - although, were had a fair few shootings too.

As for hydration - well if that aint true and a half.

Welll snipers are people toooo, after delving deeper into the cards, said sniper will treat you to really cold ice cream, that could lead to brainfreeze, while walking down a fire escape staircase.

To train the young moddys :o

:3

Okay then...

They can delete it if they feel the need to... I aready know how to do it...

Yeah yeah - i bet Ayres Rock is in your garden.

Ummmm..... Uluru is actually in a different state...and practially on the other side of the country...

Welll snipers are people toooo, after delving deeper into the cards, said sniper will treat you to really cold ice cream, that could lead to brainfreeze, while walking down a fire escape staircase.

Wow your cards are specific - you just know im going to be paranoid about fire escapes and icecream now

im sorry, well if it makes you feel better, im paranoid about everything, and anything.

:o

any better?

**walks to get a bottle of water, shuffling feet across the carpet for land mines**

Oh i am too - literally. I have a massive people phobia - why do you think i live on here?

ok fine I love lolcats, and i love longcat

i just now have an excuse to post longcat :o

:P

and what is the cleavage war mentioned in your siggy?

Okay... when Mika came to Australia for his promo tour, we met him before the concert and got a picture with hm... in the picture it looks like he's looking down soangel's top at her boobs.

I said later I would win the war, she disagreed, so we said we would see when he came back... Mika is going to judge (whether he knows about it or not), as well as FREDDIESDOUBLE and Scut Monkey...

Okay... when Mika came to Australia for his promo tour, we met him before the concert and got a picture with hm... in the picture it looks like he's looking down soangel's top at her boobs.

I said later I would win the war, she disagreed, so we said we would see when he came back... Mika is going to judge (whether he knows about it or not), as well as FREDDIESDOUBLE and Scut Monkey...

hahaha

ohman

thats great :roftl: