Patrick Wolf- Love Today

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first heard this remix, I was totally against it, and I said that he "butchered" the track. A few weeks after I made that prejudged statement I fell in love with Wolf's album, 'The Magical Position'. What I learnt? To trust Mika when he says somebody is a "genius" :biggrin2:

I heard this a while back and I thought then it was quite dark, but also strangely interesting.

It's great that Patrick will be there on Tuesday night, I did say in another thread that he might find it odd seeing us all dressed up, but I guess as he dresses in his own unique style he may be okay with it.

I heard this a while back and I thought then it was quite dark, but also strangely interesting.

It's great that Patrick will be there on Tuesday night, I did say in another thread that he might find it odd seeing us all dressed up, but I guess as he dresses in his own unique style he may be okay with it.

Out of all the support acts they could have chosen I think Patrick would be most understanding of our weirdness :thumb_yello: