Friday Night Project

RAK1

I've checked to see if this got posted and it doesn't appear to be.

Found out yesterday at the exhibition that the FNP filmed Mika asking Beth Ditto (tonights host) a question on one of the segments on tonights show.

Something to keep an eye out for. It's on C4 between 10.35 and 11.35pm tonight.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

which itunes thing? they're gonna show the gig?

They're supposed to be.. I presumed that since he was the first in the line-up he'd be shown on the 1st programme but according to the Sky information thing it doesn't mention Mika :sneaky2:

Wow it's all happening this weekend isn't it.

The iTunes programme is a bit confusing because the way it reads on Sky it looks like they are showing clips from each gig. It's either that or they are just saying what artists are going to perform on what is a few programmes, but not saying which artist is playing when. A bit annoying that.

Wow it's all happening this weekend isn't it.

The iTunes programme is a bit confusing because the way it reads on Sky it looks like they are showing clips from each gig. It's either that or they are just saying what artists are going to perform on what is a few programmes, but not saying which artist is playing when. A bit annoying that.

Yeah they did just say it was gonna be highlights.. when I checked on Sky the other day though it mentioned a few artists but not Mika :blink:

It seems a bit daft that they have obviously filmed all these concerts, yet they are only showing highlights!

Why can't they show the whole thing? Wouldn't that make more sense?