SHOCKING photo in Japan (interview 81.3FM J-wave )

Blue Sky

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what Mika prefers, alcoholically. :naughty: he seems like maybe an easy drunk though, cause he's so skinny! but at the same time he's really tall. hmm.......

I don't think alcohol has anything to do with his crazy, spacey, looney and demented state of mind (all good!) Me thinks he's on a natural high. What a great way to be. I would love to have my own Mika runnin' around my place, keeping me bustin' a gut when the walls start closing in on me.... Better yet, maybe I should take lessons... I'm pretty good most of the time - it's just those real heavy moments.....aren't they always???? :boxed:

Just a random thought....more people have accessed this silly photo thread I posted than the Mika fans map thread I posted. Come on guys if you are reading this get yourselves on the fans map. Click the link in my sig below. :wink2:

EDIT: Desperate measures...started a whole new thread combining the two!! Sorry!! There are 6000 people on here...and 311 on the map....

That is the cutest thing ever. :D If I get to meet him again and get to pose for a photo with him, I want to ask him to make a silly face...I wonder if he would... :)

That's what I was going to do! I hope he makes that face! :roftl:

Just a random thought....more people have accessed this silly photo thread I posted than the Mika fans map thread I posted. Come on guys if you are reading this get yourselves on the fans map. Click the link in my sig below. :wink2:

EDIT: Desperate measures...started a whole new thread combining the two!! Sorry!! There are 6000 people on here...and 311 on the map....

I did the map! Wow, there are 6,000 members?! I wonder how many of them actually post though...

Slight exaggeration....As I write there are 5516 members, and over 380,000 posts. Sasje has made over 12,000 of those posts herself...!!! :shocked:

Eh, since there's over 5,500, you can round up, lol. Anyway, I can't believe Sasje has so many posts! I get on here quite a bit and have been since February, and I don't even have 1,000 yet!

He looks totally exhausted on the pic where he stands up next the other guy.

Oh, and btw, since somebody talked about his feet (again) I saw a pic of him where he stands up, wearing a blue suit and being barefoot and... his feet look perfectly normal so, let's stop with that ! We are going to give him inhibitions without reasons ! I tink is was this black and white pic on the piano was a little... well... wierd !