Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My best friend made me read this book some time ago. She loooooved it.And wow. How disappointed can you be? It's the most juvenile piece of book I've read in a long long time! I mean, the characters totally lack of deepness.. And realisticness! Bella Swan (uuuhhh. Beautiful swan!!!) Is a selfish goat! And of course all the boys hit on her the first week at her new school! She's so flat! I couldn't relate to her at all! Just see how she behaves! Her dad is very nice, but she's just a stupid girl. And Edward's totally abusive and NOT DANGEROUS and mysterius. Their relationship is SO not cool. "Uhh, you smell nice. Watch out, I may be dangerous!" And he sparkles!

And the where the peacock did Mr. Plot go!? For the first 1000 pages I thought it would be about there relationship, but BOOM, out of nowhere comes that.. Evil non-vege vampire who ALSO wants Bella. Scary.

Of course vampires are hot, but not in this book. I heard that she, Meyer, wrote it very fast. It shows. She writes like a thirteen year old girl. Who lives on a girls only boarding school.

Nothing personal, I just had to have it out. But vampires are hot. Really!

I'm probaply going to watch the movie with my friend anyways :naughty:

My best friend made me read this book some time ago. She loooooved it.And wow. How disappointed can you be? It's the most juvenile piece of book I've read in a long long time! I mean, the characters totally lack of deepness.. And realisticness! Bella Swan (uuuhhh. Beautiful swan!!!) Is a selfish goat! And of course all the boys hit on her the first week at her new school! She's so flat! I couldn't relate to her at all! Just see how she behaves! Her dad is very nice, but she's just a stupid girl. And Edward's totally abusive and NOT DANGEROUS and mysterius. Their relationship is SO not cool. "Uhh, you smell nice. Watch out, I may be dangerous!" And he sparkles!

And the where the peacock did Mr. Plot go!? For the first 1000 pages I thought it would be about there relationship, but BOOM, out of nowhere comes that.. Evil non-vege vampire who ALSO wants Bella. Scary.

Of course vampires are hot, but not in this book. I heard that she, Meyer, wrote it very fast. It shows. She writes like a thirteen year old girl. Who lives on a girls only boarding school.

:shocked:

everyone has their opinions. :thumb_yello:

at least you gave it a chance though, my friend won't even do that for me. but at least she's gonna see the film with me.

i've heard a lot of arguments from people saying edward was abusive. i don't see it. i know he's possesive (with good reason, even though the danger is technically his fault). why do you think he's abusive?

and vampires are hot! :wink2:

interview with the vampire = :wub2:

This is what The Joker did after reading Breaking Dawn:

2mov9fn.gif

Even the clown was disappointed

:lmao:

i've seen a bunch of those now. and they don't get old!! even though i loved the book, i love seeing how much people hated it.

this made me die though.

http://community.livejournal.com/lion_lamb/1651773.html#cutid1

it's a re-cap of breaking dawn through pics of rob. it's brilliant.

rpattzstrut.gif

rpattzkstew.gif

12790364.png

2cohduw.jpg

i made this one:

normal_TB-3-1.jpg

:shocked:

everyone has their opinions. :thumb_yello:

at least you gave it a chance though, my friend won't even do that for me. but at least she's gonna see the film with me.

i've heard a lot of arguments from people saying edward was abusive. i don't see it. i know he's possesive (with good reason, even though the danger is technically his fault). why do you think he's abusive?

and vampires are hot! :wink2:

interview with the vampire = :wub2:

Uhhh.. Interview with the Vampire. It was like one looooong love makin' scene. So great. And with a plot :naughty:

Edwards just acting so "Get of my bitch yo!" Do this, do that. And then he sparkles.

Don't worry, you're not alone. :naughty:

One.

Two.

Three.

Four.

Five.

And so on...

Oh, and people who like Twilight shouldn't read those. I'm just posting them for EnFa's benefit.

--Jack

i think there's something wrong with my brain... i love reading bad things about things and people i like...is that weird? :shocked:

Nope, when they're well written and funny, I like reading critiques of stuff I like too! :naughty: But not everyone's like that, so...

--Jack

i think there's something wrong with my brain... i love reading bad things about things and people i like...is that weird? :shocked:

I feel the same. I also love to hate the person behind something I love :naughty: it's pretty stupid.. :thumb_yello:

I feel the same. I also love to hate the person behind something I love :naughty: it's pretty stupid.. :thumb_yello:

who knew http://www.twilightsucks.com is a fan site :blink:

i love/hate stephanie meyer. i know why i love her, but i don't why i hate her. i just do.

wenn1897604__oPt.jpg

perez hilton mentioned 'twilight' in his blog again.

look how uncomfortable kristen looks.

who would be awkward around rob? honestly!