Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If he wasn't tall I probably wouldn't like him :naughty:

:wub2:

I hate to say it but if I'm shallow about anything it's height. I don't like short guys. It drives me nuts if I'm the same height or taller.

I guess I never realized he was so tall because in Harry Potter, towering over Daniel Radcliffe doesn't really mean much. He's so short.

I hate to say it but if I'm shallow about anything it's height. I don't like short guys. It drives me nuts if I'm the same height or taller.

I guess I never realized he was so tall because in Harry Potter, towering over Daniel Radcliffe doesn't really mean much. He's so short.

Yeah same here :naughty:

i snorted when i read that!!! :naughty::roftl:

lmao!!!!

6' 1" no?:blink:

could be. i can never remember heights.

lukcy bitches :sneaky2:

i'm either their height, or a tad shorter.

The two girls on either end have met him like 10 times. There are so many pictures of them with Robert. They hung around the Twilight set. It's nice that all the actors were so accommodating because I know if it was 3 in the morning and I just got done filming scenes, I'd get the hell out of there or be in a really bad mood.

The two girls on either end have met him like 10 times. There are so many pictures of them with Robert. They hung around the Twilight set. It's nice that all the actors were so accommodating because I know if it was 3 in the morning and I just got done filming scenes, I'd get the hell out of there or be in a really bad mood.

i know!!! honestly, we need to go on our rob-seeking trip soon, because those ladies will probably try to adopt them. they're mothers for gods sake. be with your children!!!!

:roftl:

i know!!! honestly, we need to go on our rob-seeking trip soon, because those ladies will probably try to adopt them. they're mothers for gods sake. be with your children!!!!

Seriously, if I was Rob I would be like, "Oh sh it, it's them again." And run the other way, praying they didn't see me.

The guy who plays Emmett seems to be really cool though and so does Nikki Reed. They like actually hang out with the fans in between takes and invite them back. So I've read off the Twilight Moms board. Amazing how much more information those middle-aged women with kids have. Speaking of which, one of them brought their baby to the set? :blink:

Though it produced one of my favorite Rob pictures. Apparently he doesn't like kids...:mf_rosetinted:

thKidsIcon1.png

(couldn't find the original picture)

4, Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. There is a fifth, called Midnight Sun, but it isnt out yet, and it is the same story as Twilight, but written from someone elses perspective....hope I helped!??

Midnight sun is written from EDWARD'S perspective!!!! OMGOSH HOW I LOVE HIM! He makes me despair and lose ALL hope in the world's species of MALES. Gosh....seriously..thanks, Stephanie..now I'll NEVER find a man.:thumbdown:

okay, so i was running through some celtic names for a project for school. and- perhaps this is common knowledge and i have been slow- but i found this

Cullen (Irish Gaelic) "handsome"

Coincidence? i think not lol.

Oh that's funny :naughty:

I love the name Cullen:wub2:

I love this:

Happy Twilight Tuesday!

Today's article from MTV brings us an interview with Twilight Director Catherine Hardwicke. Here are a few excerpts mentioning Rob. You can read the entire article by clicking on the link below.

Source: MTV

By: Larry Carroll

Hardwicke: Yeah. What we can do in one frame of film, where you see Kristen's face, you see Rob's face and the setting — it takes [Meyer] maybe 25 pages to write that.

MTV: How did you prepare once you knew you were going to take on "Twilight"? Are you one of these directors who sketch out your own storyboards?

MTV: How did you prepare once you knew you were going to take on "Twilight"? Are you one of these directors who sketch out your own storyboards?

Hardwicke: Actually, yeah, I am an artist. I draw. I used to be a production designer, so I have done quite a few sketches in my little journal book, and some of the storyboards. And I looked at all kinds of beautiful photos; we've gone scouting all over the Pacific Northwest, and some of the things we've seen, we wrote into the screenplay. And it's all a process, working with the actors. ... [At one point] we were walking along and saw a bed of leaves that were all crunchy. At the end of the scene I said, "Rob, why don't you trip Kristen, to fall into that bed of leaves?" It turned out to be cool; it was so romantic.

MTV: We've had a lot of fans asking whether "Twilight" will have a British premiere.

Hardwicke: Oh, I'm sure there will be. Rob — it's his country!

MTV: Does it keep the actors in character?

Hardwicke: I do want them to be in their character mode, not in their own personal mode. This [film] is not what Rob would do or Kristen would do; it's what Edward would feel or Bella would feel. It isn't the same as the actor. Even though there are a lot of similarities and overlaps, and they bring so much of their personalities to the movie, Edward and Bella are different than they are. So, I think it helps, and it helps me too.

MTV: The last question is a big one: When Edward and Bella kiss, is it a French kiss? Many of the fans feel that there needs to be tongue action.

Hardwicke: I agree! Everybody needs tongue action, believe me. And we put no restrictions on the actors; I did not have a camera inside their mouth, but I would believe there was a little tongue action from the passionate way they've kissed. But maybe we should put a little camera, a little lipstick camera, into their mouths. That would be a good idea.