Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He speaks so fast :boxed: God, It's like a challenge to me!! (I'm southamerican)

says that he likes his piece but it was kinda depressing, and he likes the new one that the composer did. He says the new one fits better with the score, his one is completely random, unless you want to play a five minutes scene. His way to play piano is completely irrelevant, according to him.

He speaks so fast :boxed: God, It's like a challenge to me!! (I'm southamerican)

says that he likes his piece but it was kinda depressing, and he likes the new one that the composer did. He says the new one fits better with the score, his one is completely random, unless you want to play a five minutes scene. His way to play piano is completely irrelevant, according to him.

Thanks for that. :thumb_yello:

Ugh - can someone tell me what he says? Not a transcript, just the general idea...thanks! 'Cause it says "For copyright reasons we cannot show this video outside of the US"....damn it...

I've got nothing else to do so I made a transcript anyway...It's only a 30 second clip.

"We shot Bella's lullaby scene with a different piece."

Cuts to him answering another question:

"I heard my original one the other day. I really liked it. I was kinda depressed afterwards, but I like the new one as well. The new one, I didn't write though. The composer Carter Burwell did it."

Interviewer asks, "Can you kinda describe the different between the old one and the new one?"

"I mean, basically the new one fits in with the rest of the score. It's kinda--but--whereas mine was completely random. So I mean, unless you want to play a five minute scene of just me playing the piano, I guess it's kind of irrelevent."

Stephenie is gonna be on Ellen in like 3 minutes :yay:

Well that was lame :thumbdown:

she just talked about Twilight (the book) for like 5 minutes. :blink:

I guess it's all right that I missed it then. I planned on watching it and then got sidetracked and forgot all about it.

a parody of new moon and eclipse. it is sooooo funny!!!

spoiler: royce is the guy rosalie was supposed to marry, i didn't get that until she showed up in the wedding dress. and lmfao at bella's "la push cliff diving team" shirt!

Haha, that was funny. I just don't understand why Edward was a girl. :naughty:

i saw your siggie before i read your comment, and i was like

but we won't hate you for it, only him

:lmfao:

I was expecting that a little bit :naughty:

People seriously hate Russell now :boxed: Though I can understand why Robert fans would be annoyed.. but surely it's not a basis for Russell to die :shocked: though I thought what he said was funny :bleh:

Anyway that's not what I came here to say :naughty:

Feel free to throw me out if I'm being too fangirlish cos I still haven't even read twilight even though I mean to and Vanessa has been telling me to do so for about 10 years now :blush-anim-cl: I think I might just wait and see the film first now.. or do ye think I should still read the book first?

:lmfao:

I was expecting that a little bit :naughty:

People seriously hate Russell now :boxed: Though I can understand why Robert fans would be annoyed.. but surely it's not a basis for Russell to die :shocked: though I thought what he said was funny :bleh:

Anyway that's not what I came here to say :naughty:

Feel free to throw me out if I'm being too fangirlish cos I still haven't even read twilight even though I mean to and Vanessa has been telling me to do so for about 10 years now :blush-anim-cl: I think I might just wait and see the film first now.. or do ye think I should still read the book first?

I won't be hating Russell for this.

You should read the book. I loved it. I just hope the film will be just as great.