Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys...I just started reading Twilight (I know, I'm a little behind the rest of the world.) and now I TOTALLY realize why everybody is so crazy over it! I'm only to where Edward drove her home from Port Angeles, but it's AMAZING!

That's one of my favorite parts. :wub2:

For all us UK'ers the October edition of Empire (a movie magazine) has a 4 page spread on Twilight the movie!!! Yay!! My Mum got me mine today! :wub2:

Is it this one? http://www.edwardandbella.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=263

You guys...I just started reading Twilight (I know, I'm a little behind the rest of the world.) and now I TOTALLY realize why everybody is so crazy over it! I'm only to where Edward drove her home from Port Angeles, but it's AMAZING!

Goooood!!!!:thumb_yello: Let's talk newxt week, when you'll have read all the 4 books of the saga!:naughty:

almost finished first book...and i only took it 4 times....:shocked:

mirtilla...you ruined me!:naughty:

(glad i'm back reading...after meeting my mikaobsession - march 07 - i hadn't read any book...and i'm a total reader!!!)

so....thanks mirtilla!:wink2::wub2:

in the 'cutest crushes' issue of pop star, there's a 2 page picture of rob, with a small interview....i bought it. it was very embarassing.

taylor also has a poster :mf_rosetinted:

I did too. It was very embarrassing :emot-sad:

But I did it for Rob :wub2:

OMG!!!!!!!!!! so i bought the book saturday afternoon because for english at school we were allowed to get an outside reading book and read 25 pages a night (we were supposed to start tomorow) but i decided to just start reading a little bit of the book saturday just to see how it was and i ended up finishing it yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SUCH A ****ING AMAZING BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i need to get another book for english lol

OMG!!!!!!!!!! so i bought the book saturday afternoon because for english at school we were allowed to get an outside reading book and read 25 pages a night (we were supposed to start tomorow) but i decided to just start reading a little bit of the book saturday just to see how it was and i ended up finishing it yesterday!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SUCH A ****ING AMAZING BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now i need to get another book for english lol

yay aimee!!!!!

your next book is new moon :naughty:

i think i already am lol! yesterday i read 300 pages:blink::bleh: but i will never be as obsessed as i am with mika:wub2::wub2::wub2:

You say that now :naughty:

My Twilight obsession is not far behind my Mika obsession:boxed:

You say that now

My Twilight obsession is not far behind my Mika obsession:boxed:

the thing that will never allow an obsession with twilight then an obsession with mika is that mika is a person and there will be never ending interviews of him and after i finish reading all the books in the series there is nothing really left:naughty::wub2::wub2: and mika is gorgeous:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

the thing that will never allow an obsession with twilight then an obsession with mika is that mika is a person and there will be never ending interviews of him and after i finish reading all the books in the series there is nothing really left:naughty::wub2::wub2: and mika is gorgeous:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Yeah, that's true. But the books will last forever :wub2: