Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh alex you are probably gonna kill me that i didnt tell you this earlier but i sorta met robert pattinson:naughty: i am not even sure you would call it "met" it is more of stood with in 10 feet of him:roftl: a couple of years ago when the 4th harry potter movie came out (i wasnt a fan then but my sister was) i went to the city with my sisters and went to stand in line for the premier to see every one walk down the red carpet but we werent very close to the front but i vaguely saw robert lol just the top of his hair:naughty:

Oh alex you are probably gonna kill me that i didnt tell you this earlier but i sorta met robert pattinson:naughty: i am not even sure you would call it "met" it is more of stood with in 10 feet of him:roftl: a couple of years ago when the 4th harry potter movie came out (i wasnt a fan then but my sister was) i went to the city with my sisters and went to stand in line for the premier to see every one walk down the red carpet but we werent very close to the front but i vaguely saw robert lol just the top of his hair:naughty:

So did I, but I think I told Alex about it already :naughty:

ooo tell me your story its probably much better then mine :naughty:

NO, it's about the same :naughty:

I was working one of the Hollywood Life (the magazine my mom works for) Breakthrough Awards and he just showed up there randomly for some reason and my sister pointed him out, but I was just like "why the hell is he here? :blink:"

God, why couldn't I have been obsessed back then?! :thumbdown:

................we've known eachother for......8 months, and you've never told me this????? what did it look like :shocked:

NO, it's about the same :naughty:

I was working one of the Hollywood Life (the magazine my mom works for) Breakthrough Awards and he just showed up there randomly for some reason and my sister pointed him out, but I was just like "why the hell is he here? :blink:"

God, why couldn't I have been obsessed back then?! :thumbdown:

you didn't tell me that :sneaky: you told me about me your moms involvement with the awards

I DESPISE JACOB!!!!!!! EVER SINCE HE WAS INTRODUCED IN TWILIGHT I HATED HIM AND ECLIPSE GIVES ME A CHANCE TO HATE HIM MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and as for Edward:wub2::wub2: lets just say you were right about becoming obsessed with this book and it comes pretty darn close to mika:naughty:

BEST CHAPTER EVER= COMPROMISE (i think its safe to say that this one gave me one too many heart attacks :naughty:)

:tears: Looks like I'm alone in my fondness for Jacob...

Oh well...at least there's no competition :naughty:

*drags him off by the hair*

*invades thread* I tagged Jacob 'cause a) Nobody had done it already (:sneaky2:) and b) 'cause he's my favourite.

*leaves*

Jacob/Edward slash perhaps??? :das:

*hmph*

Don't get me wrong, I love Edward too, but everyone loves Edward.

And Jacob has more of a sense of humour. IMO.

I love Jacob's sarcastic sense of humour...

Thought it irritated me when he went all angsty teenager and was cranky with Bella...

these 2 needed a seperate post

TheBite.jpg

Yummy.jpg

Ohhhhhh.... how yum!

I DESPISE JACOB!!!!!!! EVER SINCE HE WAS INTRODUCED IN TWILIGHT I HATED HIM AND ECLIPSE GIVES ME A CHANCE TO HATE HIM MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and as for Edward... lets just say you were right about becoming obsessed with this book and it comes pretty darn close to mika

BEST CHAPTER EVER= COMPROMISE (i think its safe to say that this one gave me one too many heart attacks)

What happened in that chapter???

I hate the angsty teen bits Jacob goes through... but i don't mind him...

I prefer Allice and Emmett myself (Mmmmmmm... Kellan and Ashley! :das:)

Looks like I'm alone in my fondness for Jacob...

Oh well...at least there's no competition

*drags him off by the hair*

I'm here!

Though he's all yours... Taylor (the actor who plays Jacob) is waaaaaaaaaay too young for me!

I'll quite happily take Kellan... or Cam :das:

New Moon really really irritated me... I just wanted Bella and Jacob to get together... She's such a tease... poor Jacob... he really did have strong feeling for her... though not as much as Renesmee.. :naughty:

I liked Eclipse and Breaking Dawn... though in parts it seems a wee bit fan fic to me...

Jacob/Edward slash perhaps??? :das:

Hell yes. :das:

I'm here!

Though he's all yours... Taylor (the actor who plays Jacob) is waaaaaaaaaay too young for me!

I'll quite happily take Kellan... or Cam :das:

Yay! :cheerful_h4h:

Well, I find Robert more :das:-worthy than Taylor. But that'll probably change once I see them in character in the film.

Hell yes. :das:

Yay! :cheerful_h4h:

Well, I find Robert more :das:-worthy than Taylor. But that'll probably change once I see them in character in the film.

Noice!

I'll have to get inot it when I'm not doing school work...

Robert is a lot more :das:worthy than Taylor (he is a little cutie though)... it's just that he's only 16... and I'm almost 25 (25 in 7 days! Woot!)

Noice!

I'll have to get inot it when I'm not doing school work...

Robert is a lot more :das:worthy than Taylor (he is a little cutie though)... it's just that he's only 16... and I'm almost 25 (25 in 7 days! Woot!)

Robert is only 16? :shocked: No way!

Edit: I looked it up, he's 22, I thought so! :naughty:

Edited by Shaza!