Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this won't be helpful for anyone, but here is what type of people they are looking for to play: Eric, Jessica and Angela.

Nothing too exciting, but I just thought I should post it. :naughty: I never imagined them hispanic though... Did i miss something? (probably)

AuditionsOpen.com

Twilight

Los Angeles, CA-Los Angeles, CA - Casting ID # 189845

Project Type Feature Film Submission Type SRN

Location Los Angeles, CA Union Non-union

Rate/Pay n/a Release Date 11-18-07

Audition Date n/a Submission deadline 02-17-08

Casting Category Feature Film - SAG

Title: TWILIGHT, Feature Film. PROD, Mark Morgan, Karen Rosenfelt, Greg Mooridian, Guy Oseary; DIR, Catherine Hardwicke; SCR, Melissa Rosenberg. Contract: SAG.

Shoot Dates: February 17, 2008 (in Vancouver, Canada & Forks, WA).

STORY: The film is about a high school girl named Bella falls in love with a vampire. The new couple leads a rival vampire clan to pursue them and attempt to force her to decide if she, too, wishes to become one of the undead.

Role # 1 Eric

Seeking 1 talent(s) for this role

Funny, a motor-mouth, over-eager boy with skin problems and hair as black as an oil slick. Writes for the school newspaper. Lead;

Searchable talent specs :

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Role # 2 Jessica

Tiny girl with wild, curly dark hair, enthusiastic and chatty, she?s one of the first to welcome Bella although she?s a bit jealous of all the attention she?s receiving from the boys, especially Mike. Volleyball player, surfer. Lead;

Body Type: Thin

Role # 3 Angela

Tall, sweet, smart, low-key and insecure. Angela is the photographer for the school newspaper.Lead.

Height: from 5' 8" to Any

Hispanic???? that's sort of random haha. in forks? I dont know, it sort of seems out of place. it never said anything about hispanic in the books! I mean, theres nothing wrong with that! I'm hispanic! but o well! i'm sure it'll be fine :P

Yeahhh it is random haha. You should go audition :bleh:

i think its like that.... hmmm ..

i think SAG is like an agency or something.

yay! :biggrin2:

Sylar is evil, how can you love him? Oh, yes, he's extremely cute. :wub2: Maybe I should create a Heroes thread! :shocked:

he's really lovely deep down inside :wub2: and must say i love the evil guys :wink2:

no i mean february as in mika concert february haha. sorry if you got confused! xD

i have no idea when theyre casting him haha

ohhhhhhhhhhh. oh yes. sorry i forgot.. cause the concert im going to is in january.. so i wasnt thinking.. and.. yeah . i need to sleep. :blink:

lol xD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG

TWILIGHT

MIKA.

WOW.

my two loves ♥♥♥

ohhhhhhhhhhh. oh yes. sorry i forgot.. cause the concert im going to is in january.. so i wasnt thinking.. and.. yeah . i need to sleep. :blink:

lol xD

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OMG

TWILIGHT

MIKA.

WOW.

my two loves ♥♥♥

AHH i know!! lol

january... lucky! :sneaky2:

xD have you heard the australian interview when they like don't know who mika is? :roftl: hilarious...

December 11, 2007 UPDATE BIG NEWS

Actor Robert Pattinson joins cast of Twilight as Edward

pattinson.jpg

Los Angeles, CA December 11, 2007 – Summit Entertainment announced today that Robert Pattinson will star as “Edward” in the highly anticipated feature film production TWILIGHT opposite Kristen Stewart. The thriller-romance, based on Stephenie Meyer’s publishing phenomenon, is slated to begin production in February 2008 with Catherine Hardwicke directing a script by Melissa Rosenberg (STEP UP). Karen Rosenfelt (DEVIL WEARS PRADA) and Greg Mooradian will produce along with Mark Morgan via his Maverick Films banner.

Erik Feig, Summit Entertainment’s President of Production, stated, “It's always a challenge to find the right actor for a part that has lived so vividly in the imaginations of readers but we took the responsibility seriously and are confident, with Rob Pattinson, that we have found the perfect Edward for our Bella in TWILIGHT.”

Robert Pattinson most recently starred in LITTLE ASHES as the young Salvador Dali. Pattinson is best known for his role as Cedric Diggory in the recent box office successes HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX and HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE.

***A note from Stephenie about the casting of Robert Pattinson:

I am ecstatic with Summit's choice for Edward. There are very few actors who can look both dangerous and beautiful at the same time, and even fewer who I can picture in my head as Edward. Robert Pattinson is going to be amazing.

AHHHHHHH!! BUT HE'S SO UGLY!!!!!!!

doesnt look like stephenie is very pleased.

:(

Actor Robert Pattinson joins cast of Twilight as Edward[/size][/color]

Los Angeles, CA December 11, 2007 – Summit Entertainment announced today that Robert Pattinson will star as “Edward” in the highly anticipated feature film production TWILIGHT opposite Kristen Stewart. The thriller-romance, based on Stephenie Meyer’s publishing phenomenon, is slated to begin production in February 2008 with Catherine Hardwicke directing a script by Melissa Rosenberg (STEP UP). Karen Rosenfelt (DEVIL WEARS PRADA) and Greg Mooradian will produce along with Mark Morgan via his Maverick Films banner.

I can see him being Edward....maybe he looks better from the front :naughty:

Kristen Stewart was just at the Breathrough Awards that I worked at....she seems to tall to be Bella, I don't know