Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's hilarious. :roftl: :roftl:

Just to let everyone who don't want to read the sides know, they are actually sticking to the book!

I'm so excited for this.

I just may possibly have issues with it, though. I don't like the girl that they cast as Bella. I don't know. I guess it all depends on the Edward.

I'm so excited for this.

I just may possibly have issues with it, though. I don't like the girl that they cast as Bella. I don't know. I guess it all depends on the Edward.

Hmmm well at least if she can read then im sure she will be able to do good. :naughty: It's written very well.. They made Bella a bit too sarcastic though.. she's not that out going... Oh, and they added a couple scenes.. Yeah ill stop there.

Im really excited to see who they cast as Edward, apparently, they casted someone who has been mentioned already?? That doesn't say much to me.. but hopefully it's someone good, and not that Gaspard Uillel guy... :blink:

Hmmm well at least if she can read then im sure she will be able to do good. :naughty: It's written very well.. They made Bella a bit too sarcastic though.. she's not that out going... Oh, and they added a couple scenes.. Yeah ill stop there.

Im really excited to see who they cast as Edward, apparently, they casted someone who has been mentioned already?? That doesn't say much to me.. but hopefully it's someone good, and not that Gaspard Uillel guy... :blink:

wait what? should i know this because i've read the script sides or do you more information than me? :naughty:

wait what? should i know this because i've read the script sides or do you more information than me? :naughty:

---SPOILER ALERT---

well you know the field trip scene? and the scene where they are all eating outside?? yeah...

no idea. :blink:

you didnt read all of them? i finished reading them this morning. :wub2:

:naughty: i read edward first (obviousely) and then a few others but i got really tired and the internets been off and on today and now when it finally comes back i have to go eat dinner :bleh: i'll definitely read all of them when i get back though!

:naughty: i read edward first (obviousely) and then a few others but i got really tired and the internets been off and on today and now when it finally comes back i have to go eat dinner :bleh: i'll definitely read all of them when i get back though!

hehe :D no one's forcing you. xD

ugghh i know i dont like the gaspard guy