Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And how does that show that I'm obsessed? obsessed with what? I'm obsessed with MIKA!! jeez nono. "You're obsessed!" you say that to everything. Whenever you talk to me I'm just gonna say "Youre obsessed!" back to you.

You are though! Telling me that I'm obsessed isn't an insult. It happens to be the nicest comment ever!:biggrin2:

Today this girl who hangs out with my "group" saw my MIKA wristband and she was like "Did you see Mika?" and I sais "Yes :biggrin2: and then my other firend was like "she's obsessed."

hahahah

You are though! Telling me that I'm obsessed isn't an insult. It happens to be the nicest comment ever!:biggrin2:

Today this girl who hangs out with my "group" saw my MIKA wristband and she was like "Did you see Mika?" and I sais "Yes :biggrin2: and then my other firend was like "she's obsessed."

hahahah

hahaha. But yeah i obviously of course know that it's a compliment for everyone if they get told that theyre obsessed with mika. But what if you get told "youre obsessed" with something you dont want to, and are not obsessed with. hmm? see, i dont really want to be obsessed with edward. sort of ;)

hey have you heard of the show on playhouse disney called Charlie and Lola?

oh and you should watch Ratatouille. its cute.

and tomorrow im making a delicious french dessert so i can actually discover my hidden talents of cooking and baking. Im gonna open my own restaurant/bakery/library/concert place in paris or london or italy or here. :D its gonna be amazing. and im gonna be the head chef and owner.

hahaha. But yeah i obviously of course know that it's a compliment for everyone if they get told that theyre obsessed with mika. But what if you get told "youre obsessed" with something you dont want to, and are not obsessed with. hmm? see, i dont really want to be obsessed with edward. sort of ;)

hey have you heard of the show on playhouse disney called Charlie and Lola?

oh and you should watch Ratatouille. its cute.

and tomorrow im making a delicious french dessert so i can actually discover my hidden talents of cooking and baking. Im gonna open my own restaurant/bakery/library/concert place in paris or london or italy or here. :D its gonna be amazing. and im gonna be the head chef and owner.

Yeah I've seen Charlie & Lola! It's "the most demented thing I've ever seen!"

:naughty:

Ok you go ahead and do that. Make me a cake:wink2:

Yeah I've seen Charlie & Lola! It's "the most demented thing I've ever seen!"

:naughty:

Ok you go ahead and do that. Make me a cake:wink2:

haha i will.ill make you a delicous treat. It'll be a huge cake and for your birthday I'll kidnap mika and hide him inside the cake and when we're singing happy birthday he'll jump out and start singing to you. then i wouldnt have to buy you a present. :)

Charlie and Lola is the best!!! I love it!!! i wanna buy the seasons :naughty:

haha i will.ill make you a delicous treat. It'll be a huge cake and for your birthday I'll kidnap mika and hide him inside the cake and when we're singing happy birthday he'll jump out and start singing to you. then i wouldnt have to buy you a present. :)

Charlie and Lola is the best!!! I love it!!! i wanna buy the seasons :naughty:

HAHAHAHA you're insane :lmao:

You love that show? Its so weird haha

HAHAHAHA you're insane :lmao:

You love that show? Its so weird haha

hah are you kidding me? It's my favorite!! haha its soo cute and good! Lola is the best and Charlie is such a good big brother!!! and my mom and sister like it too. We watch it together a lot. :)

anywayysss... whatre you doing for.. THANKSGIVING!?

hah are you kidding me? It's my favorite!! haha its soo cute and good! Lola is the best and Charlie is such a good big brother!!! and my mom and sister like it too. We watch it together a lot. :)

anywayysss... whatre you doing for.. THANKSGIVING!?

Hahahah how cute.

I'm just gonna have dinner at home with the family and then go to my Gma's house for pie haha. and you?

Hahahah how cute.

I'm just gonna have dinner at home with the family and then go to my Gma's house for pie haha. and you?

mmmmm yummy!!

im just eatin at my house with my family :) we're gonna watch movies and cook all day together and have a huge feast at night :)

im gonna fast the whole day except for the big meal :naughty:

Okay im gonna go watch tv or sit by the fire and read or something around there. Oh hey! @ a thrift store theres this old white piano that is amazing. It's pretty old and its cremey white and the paint is fading a bit but all the keys work except some you have to press a bit harder and the sound is still really good and it looks sooo nice!! And its only $150 dollars!!!!!!!!!! i want it so bad!! for christmas :naughty: 150 dollars is practically like for free for a piano!!

ok ill talk to you later!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! <3333333

mmmmm yummy!!

im just eatin at my house with my family :) we're gonna watch movies and cook all day together and have a huge feast at night :)

im gonna fast the whole day except for the big meal :naughty:

Okay im gonna go watch tv or sit by the fire and read or something around there. Oh hey! @ a thrift store theres this old white piano that is amazing. It's pretty old and its cremey white and the paint is fading a bit but all the keys work except some you have to press a bit harder and the sound is still really good and it looks sooo nice!! And its only $150 dollars!!!!!!!!!! i want it so bad!! for christmas :naughty: 150 dollars is practically like for free for a piano!!

ok ill talk to you later!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! <3333333

Oh how cool! You should so get it!

Ok I have to go to. HAPPY TURKEY DAY!:biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...