Twilight Thread!!!!!

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO

haha well you never know xDDD

im gonna take one of my signatures and put it there... a mika signature of course, and see if anyone says anything

good idea!! i have mika pictures all over my school stuff hoping that people will ask me about him :thumb_yello: i love that fan art :wub2:

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE MOVIE!!! YAY!!!!! :woot_jump:

good idea!! i have mika pictures all over my school stuff hoping that people will ask me about him :thumb_yello: i love that fan art :wub2:

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE MOVIE!!! YAY!!!!! :woot_jump:

I have pictures of him in my locker ^ __ ^

ME NEITHER!

IM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited! SO SO SO excited!!

Lol yeah we wont.

I decided to read New moon again for some reason, and i was in class reading, and i looked at the date.. and i was like "oh, happy birthday bella!" lol.

lol! I want to read it again too but I didn't buy New Moon :( I took it at the library. I'll ask for it for my birthday!

YAYYYYY <3

omg I LOVE FAN FICTION check out this little snippet from the one im reading.

its the *what if Bella answered the phone when Edward called, instead of Jacob story* lol. omg it seriously made me laugh.

“Can’t someone trade seats with me?” she asked quickly, trying to find a simple solution. The entire class was staring at her now.

“I will assign you new seats when you come in tomorrow. In the meantime, Edward, report to the Principal’s office.” His voice was stern, now.

Edward stared at him for a fraction of a second, jaw set. Mike Newton snorted in amusement, and a few other people chuckled, too, as Edward gathered his things and stalked out of the room. Bella hung her head, ashamed, but relieved to be spared the remainder of that troubling conversation.

By the time she got to Spanish, the news was all over the school. Even Jessica, who normally ignored Bella completely, threw her a congratulatory smile when she entered the room. Bella sat through the whole of that class in silence, desperately wondering if anyone in the history of high school had ever skipped because they couldn’t face going to lunch.

Carlisle pulled into the school parking lot and stopped the car, grinning in a way that simply wouldn’t do, considering the occasion. He knew that he would not only have to keep his amusement off his face, but also out of his mind. He took a moment to compose himself before making the trip into the office.

Edward sat in a worn-looking wooden chair outside the office, staring at the red-haired secretary and trying to keep his anger over the situation from registering on his face. He managed it. It occurred to him that he ought to try and look contrite, but he settled for setting his jaw and staring blankly at the wall. When Carlisle came through the door, he met his gaze evenly, then narrowed his eyes when a smile began to twist Carlisle’s lips. Both of them quickly blanked their faces, and prepared for the charade.

“Edward?” Carlisle said, trying for ‘stern,’ but only managing ‘interested.’

Edward hung his head a little. “Sorry, dad,” he said quietly.

“Dr. Cullen?” the secretary said quickly, “Principal Greene will see you now.” Carlisle looked at Edward for a moment more, then walked briskly down the hall.

Edward continued to fume in the outer office. Of all the ridiculous, childish, humiliating things to have happen. His mentor, his teacher, his father had to come here and speak to the Principal. Why? Because he’d been trying to talk a stubborn danger magnet into doing something sensible and safe for once! He’d been trying to protect her!

He glanced often toward the door through which Carlisle had disappeared, not realizing what a human tendency that was. Even with his hundred years of acquired patience, it seemed to take forever. Finally Carlisle reappeared. He looked aggravated, but Edward could hear him practically LAUGHING in his head. He glared for a second before forcing his features into a more suitable expression. Carlisle sobered up quickly enough, catching a glimpse of Edward’s anger.

YAYYYYY <3

its the *what if Bella answered the phone when Edward called, instead of Jacob story* lol. omg it seriously made me laugh.

that's really good!! :biggrin2: i wish i could write like that some fans are really good at that kind of stuff

YAYYYYY <3

haha i love it!!

I LOVE reading anything thats involved at all with vampires or twilight or EDWARD or bella or anything that reminds me of the books. I get this feeling whenever i read something that reminds me of it. Its all so amazing. I LOVE IT!!! its my favorite. Im so obsessed with it all!!!!! I wish it was all real!!!!! I want my own Edward!!!!!

*sigh*

♥♥♥

I'm starting to draw Fan art now!!! :naughty: yay!! But who knows how my edwards gonna turn out!!! I'm horrible at facial features. And its coming from my head!! I have no real picture or model to go buy!!! haha. thats why i love it. :)

NEWS!

September 20, 2007

We have two reasons for you to mark your calendars:

First, Stephenie will appear on The Today Show (on NBC) this Sunday morning, September 23, 2007. Check local listings for times.

Second, Stephenie is coming to the UK!

Tuesday, 9 October, 7pm — Waterstone's, Bluewater Shopping Centre, Greenhithe, Kent.

For more information, call the store on 01322 624831, email manager@bluewater-west.waterstones.com or visit http://www.waterstones.com.

Click here for a map of the store location.

Stephenie will also be making an appearance in Dublin — details to come!\

BE sure to watch Stephenie TOMORROW!!!! who knows what time the today show is on?

I dont know...

and YAY for UK people!! Are there any UK fans of Twilight on here?

~Vanessa Cullen :wink2:

Love Love Twilight

• 2 weeks later...

"Catherine Hardwicke, director of the forth-coming Twilight movie, recently visited the Forks area with her team. Here are links to two articles about the scouting trip:

Forks Forum and Peninsula Daily News

And while we are posting interesting links, both Twilight (the movie) and Stephenie were recently added to IMDb.com (Internet Movie Database). Here are the links:

Twilight and Stephenie Meyer.

While there is still no new information, it is exciting to see them on IMDb and will be more exciting to check updates in the future."

FORKS - Catherine Hardwicke, director of the yet-to-be filmed Twilight, declared to Forks that she would return.

"Forks, you are awesome," she told Forks residents and Washington State Film Office staff.

"We will be back, so prepare for glory."

Her words raised hopes that at least part of the movie would be filmed in Forks.

"I am more optimistic than I ever have been about this," said Diane Schostak, executive director of the North Olympic Peninsula Visitor and Convention Bureau.

Hardwicke was joined by three others from Summit Entertainment, which plans to make the film, on a tour of the North Olympic Peninsula last week.

The group was scouting locations for potential film sites for the upcoming movie.

The movie is to be based on a best-selling young adult novel, Twilight, by Stephenie Meyer, who also wrote two sequels - New Moon and Eclipse - which are all set in Forks.

In the novels, the main character, Isabella Swan, leaves Phoenix, where she lived with her mother, and moves in with her father, who is the Forks police chief.

There, Bella meets Edward Cullen, a vampire who becomes her boyfriend.

"We had all read the books recently and were all on the same page," said Suzy Kellett, director of the Washington State Film Office.

"I think they got to see everything they wanted to."

The film producers had hoped to begin the pre-production process in October, but that will likely be pushed back to the beginning of 2008, possibly even until March.

In addition to having more daylight hours, March would also provide more appealing greenery for the cameras to capture.

A large chunk of the film will be filmed in Vancouver, British Columbia, Kellett said.

The amount filmed in Forks would depend on the budget and how much of the local amenities the director is intent on capturing.

"Now they are crunching numbers and figuring things out," Kellett said.

Wants scenery

"I know that the director wants a production designer who is an architect by trade and is very visual, so they will want to take advantage of any scenery we can offer in Washington."

Hardwicke had mentioned that she is on the second round of scripts, adjusting and tweaking it to her standards, but that no casting had been pursued yet, Kellett said.

Schostak headed up the tours along with Kellett.

"Diane was a wealth of information," Kellett said.

"We all learned more about trees than anyone should know."

The group checked out downtown Port Angeles, Forks High School, LaPush, First Beach and Forks Community Hospital.

"Everywhere the group went, they were greeted warmly, and people went out of their way to show their appreciation for the book and the upcoming film production," Schostak said.

A portion of about four classrooms is not being currently used at Forks High School, so that portion of the building would be available for filming, said principal Kevin Rupprecht, who guided the group through the school.

"The buzz is up with the kids," he said.

YEEEEEEE!!! YAAYY!!! itll prolly be out in 2010!!! thats the year i graduate high school! hahah

:crybaby: I finished Eclipse last night...... and the next one doesn't come out until august 2008 :shocked:

I know you all prefer Edward but Jacob... poor him :emot-sad:

I KNOWW!!!!

i feel soooooo sad for Jacob!!!!!! I love him!!!

but i love edward tooo!! But I love them both in completely different ways!!! I still love edward the most tho!!!

But if you think about it, Jake is so much more fun and exciting!!! but edward is too... but Edward is a bit boring sometimes.

all the characters are stupid!!!

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! haha. :wub2:edwards still my favorite tho. and Jake sometimes too :wub2:

♥♥♥♥♥

I KNOWW!!!!

i feel soooooo sad for Jacob!!!!!! I love him!!!

but i love edward tooo!! But I love them both in completely different ways!!! I still love edward the most tho!!!

But if you think about it, Jake is so much more fun and exciting!!! but edward is too... but Edward is a bit boring sometimes.

all the characters are stupid!!!

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! haha. :wub2:edwards still my favorite tho. and Jake sometimes too :wub2:

♥♥♥♥♥

exactly my thoughts! plus: Jacob is hot compared to cold Edward :naughty: