Do you remember

Clare

Does anyone at the Mika Fanclub remember the British kids TV programme the Telly Tubbies?

I heard them mentioned on the radio this morning and thought fancy dress. If for instance Mika, our friend dressed up as one of the Telly Tubbies.

Which one would he be?

Tinkie Winkie 1 point

Dipsy scores 2 point

La La scores 2 points

Po scores 4 points

:groupwave:

Here's the link if you need to refresh your memory.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even remember what colors those things were

the purple one had a purse tho,right? he was considerd gay for it :lmfao::lmfao:

Click on the link then you will see them in their glory.

I remember them! I used to love that show:blush-anim-cl:

When I was four, I was in Boots (it was near to Xmas BTW) and the theme tune came on so I began singing and dancing around the shop. After it was finished, a shop assistant came up to me and offered me a free santa toy. BUt I just screamed at her and ran off lol:bleh:

Mika would have to be Po I think, because she was my fauvourite.

Yep, Tinky Winky had the Red ourse, Po had the scooter, La La had a space hopper and I forgot what Dipsy had.

Dipsy had a black-white hat...:bleh:

I still watch the Teletubbies..:biggrin2: (well..with my kids as excuse then :naughty:)

I'd like to see Mika as Po..:wub2:

Cause that's the cutest...:blush-anim-cl:

I was BOUND to watcht the TT because of the kids wanting to watch them, but I def. hated them.. sorry, clare, nothing personal.. :blush-anim-cl: there are so many other tv shows for small kids that are made an enjoyable way also for grown ups, like pingu or smt, but I cannot stand TT.. :blush-anim-cl:

if mika HAD to be in a TT episode, then I'd wish him to be noo noo (the vacuum cleaner) :naughty:

Why does that show feel the need to repeat things 5 freakin times?! I was like "get on with it!" haha. The baby/sun freaked me out, it was possessed...:wink2:

Haha, I agree about the repeating. I don't know, maybe I was already too old for telly tubies when I saw them first, because I've always thought that they are strange, annoying creatures who do the same thing all the time :bored:

Haha, I agree about the repeating. I don't know, maybe I was already too old for telly tubies when I saw them first, because I've always thought that they are strange, annoying creatures who do the same thing all the time :bored:

:roftl: my kids are 7 and 8 now, but they are still screaming in front of the telly: "again!!..again!!":roftl:

if mika HAD to be in a TT episode, then I'd wish him to be noo noo (the vacuum cleaner) :naughty:

I hated that. It really scared me, and gave me nightmares, yet I still sobbed when my mum tried to throw my toy of him away:blush-anim-cl:

NOOOOOO NOT THE TELETUBBIES!! D=

A Teletubby: Eh-ohhhh!

Me: SPEAK PROPERLY, DAMN YOU!! *thwap!* You're not cute and you're not clever! :furious:

I miss the days when kids could go to Button Moon with Mr. Spoon, or cheer on Fireman Sam, or enjoy another day in the life of Postman Pat (NOT the cartoon, GAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!)...

*teh old granny XD*

I still know that when I was 4 or something and it was carnaval.. People dressed up as one of the Telly Tubbies or something..

If Mika would be one of the Telly Tubbies he would be.. Dypsy, or something.

Because he's the coolest xD

If for instance Mika, our friend dressed up as one of the Telly Tubbies....

[/Quote]

:boxed: :boxed: :boxed: ... seriously, I hope that I won't live to see that.

That programme is the worst toddler stupefaction ever. :boxed: ...well if Mika has ever watched it he at least seems not to have suffered greater damages from it ...a miracle....:boxed:

I see I'm not the only one who 'likes' those telly tubbies.:naughty: I actually didn't see a single part of that show simply because I was too nervous to watch it, LOL. They were/are so annoying. So I really hope that we will never see Mika dressed as one.:biggrin2: