Mika Broadcasting Network

purplegrape

:cool: i've noticed that a lot of people have been talking about what tv show they want mika on, i have a few ideas and i thought that instead of starting a new thread each time, we could post all of our ideas here.

and, also, if any sees mika on tv, or hears about him being on a show soon to come, please post it here, so we can have all of the info in one thread.

when you post an idea, and if you are really serious, then try to post an e-mail site to e-mail the producers of the show.

i know i only seem to start threads really late at night, so ,sorry:wink2: . i know its hard to think at night:blink: .

ive got an idea, for the americans, i think it would be cute if mika was on the conan o'brian show, to talk and perform:biggrin2: . i cant find a site tonight, but when i do, i'll edit it in.

i hope we can all get mika on to some really good shows. and i hope every one thinks this is a good idea:thumb_yello:

so........post away!!:bleh:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's so cute!

I think this thread is a great idea. I don't watch the conan o'brien show but if Mika were on it i'd DEFINETLY watch it!

Hmmm...i'd be great if Mika were on Oprah (but i've already started a thread and wrote letters to the producers and stuff)

^^Search for a thread that says "Mika on Oprah" if you're interested

It'd also be great if Mika were on The Daily Show or The Colbert Report

(that probably won't happen but i can dreeaam!:wub2: )

ive got an idea, for the americans, i think it would be cute if mika was on the conan o'brian show, to talk and perform:biggrin2:

yessssssss!

He's a well-spoken person. Honestly his talk impress me first:mf_lustslow:

but mostly the musicians only get the chance to perform at the late show....

even can't speak one word to introduce themselves:shocked:

ive got an idea, for the americans, i think it would be cute if mika was on the conan o'brian show, to talk and perform:biggrin2:

I think that'd be great exposure because o'brien usually invites the newer acts and it is a late night show after all. :wink2:

personally, I just wanna see him on tv performing and being interviewed.

• 2 weeks later...
I think that'd be great exposure because o'brien usually invites the newer acts and it is a late night show after all. :wink2:

personally, I just wanna see him on tv performing and being interviewed.

im hoping to see him on interviewed on tv before the end of the year.

i think ellen would be the best!!:thumb_yello:

shes awsome, theyd be great together and hed probably have more fun there than on oprah.:biggrin2:

1.the tyra banks show

granted, she can get crazy, but if she didn't have ratings, she wouldn't be on. also, on her site she has this post thing you can comment-"which musician do you want on the show?" the only way i found it was under "most commented on" in the "your place section." ( http://telepicturesblog.warnerbros.com/tyrashow/2007/01/which_musician_do_you_want_on.html ) there's the actual link. ( http://tyrashow.warnerbros.com/ )here's the site link, if the other's weird, and it's at the bottom-ish/left-ish. i don't know if they actually 'depend' on this for suggestions, but anything in america that says mika is good for me...ok, all of america.

2. the late late show with craig ferguson

i think this show could be good as well just because.

either/whichever/however way: let us come together AMERICA!

and for goodness sakes, bring some mika love to us in the shape of a tv spot and hopefully tour!

Mika for The Late Late Toy Show in Ireland!!!

*everyone stares blankly*

OK Irish ppl back me up here!

It's this show on just b4 Christmas every year where they have have loads of toys and kids reviewing them and kids performing and loads of special guests and oooh it's the highlight of my year!! :biggrin2:

Mika would be just perfect for it! :mf_lustslow: I'd love to see him there! :bleh:

It's this show on just b4 Christmas every year where they have have loads of toys and kids reviewing them and kids performing and loads of special guests and oooh it's the highlight of my year!! :biggrin2:

Mika would be just perfect for it! :mf_lustslow: I'd love to see him there! :bleh:

hahaha, i have no idea what that is, but it sounds just perfect for mika:bleh:

That so cute!

I think this thread is a great idea. I don't watch the conan o'brien show but if Mika were on it i'd DEFINETLY watch it!

Hmmm...i'd be great if Mika were on Oprah (but i've already started a thread and wrote letters to the producers and stuff)

^^Search for a thread that says "Mika on Oprah" if you're interested

It'd also be great if Mika were on The Daily Show or The Colbert Report

(that probably won't happen but i can dreeaam!:wub2: )

hah

i think this is a GREAT idea!!!

o and btw soon-to-bemrs.penniman, I love how you make your posts so colourrful! It makes me happee! haha

I've had a suggestioni an idea for a lonnnnggg time.

I think it would be absolutely hilarious and FUN and amazing if Mika was on the Ellen Degeneres show in the states. They could dance the whole show and, Ellen makes it fun and just ask good questions and stuff. So i think it'd be really fun. And also, I would be a lot easier for Mika to get on this show that any other. Ellen has random unknown people come on too, but they come on coz theyve done good stuff, ya know? haha. So i really think we could make it happen. It shouldnt be that difficult. And it would b a lot better if Mika was on this show that on Oprah. Oprah's just so serious and... boring. (no offense)

So yeah!!!! I really think we should make a plan and put it into aaction, and make it happen!! He can perform tooo!!!!

♥♥♥

Tell my what you guys think!

hah

o and btw soon-to-bemrs.penniman, I love how you make your posts so colourrful! It makes me happee! haha

I think it would be absolutely hilarious and FUN and amazing if Mika was on the Ellen Degeneres show in the states. They could dance the whole show and, Ellen makes it fun and just ask good questions and stuff. So i think it'd be really fun. And also, I would be a lot easier for Mika to get on this show that any other. Ellen has random unknown people come on too, but they come on coz theyve done good stuff, ya know? haha. So i really think we could make it happen. It shouldnt be that difficult. And it would b a lot better if Mika was on this show that on Oprah. Oprah's just so serious and... boring. (no offense)

So yeah!!!! I really think we should make a plan and put it into aaction, and make it happen!! He can perform tooo!!!!

♥♥♥

I'm glad my colorful posts make you happy!:biggrin2:

Mika on Ellen's show is genius!

You know how the guests dance when they come out?

Imagine Mika dancing when he walks out....

*imagines*

Ahhh.......:wub2: :wub2: :naughty:

Seriously though, i think this is a great idea! How do we write to Ellen's producers??:biggrin2:

hah

♥♥♥

that would be such a great idea! ellen would love him!

That sounds like the PERFECT show for Mika to be on.:biggrin2:

I've never heard of it though.

Imagine Mika opening presents with kids......awwwww:wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

*melts*