3...2...1...blast Off!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what picture of mika isn't gorgeous?? that would be a good thread trying to find pictures of mika that aren't gorgeous...

Yeah yeah! start one! that would be funny, but hard at the same time! If only my computer wasn't soooo sloooow! Anyways, you should start one!!:thumb_yello:

Yeah yeah! start one! that would be funny, but hard at the same time! If only my computer wasn't soooo sloooow! Anyways, you should start one!!:thumb_yello:

that would be a good thread! sorry to bud in on the conversation though!

can one of you 2 tell me how to start a thread :bleh:

WOW!!! every1 must really like this thread!!

the rocket paint job is officially finnished!hope you like!

rock2.jpg

great work phunkygal!:thumb_yello:

every1 on here has such great (by great i mean dirty:naughty: ) jobs, and i feel a bit left out:thumbdown:

so, i came up withanother job for me, im gonna also be the rocket launcher, you know, i make the rocket go up:roftl: :roftl:

and shaza!! you better not take a month with him, i gotta launch the rocket by tomarrow!!!:wink2:

every1 on here has such great (by great i mean dirty:naughty: ) jobs, and i feel a bit left out:thumbdown:

so, i came up withanother job for me, im gonna also be the rocket launcher, you know, i make the rocket go up:roftl: :roftl:

and shaza!! you better not take a month with him, i gotta launch the rocket by tomarrow!!!:wink2:

lol! ha ha :blush-anim-cl:

same! i dont live too far from canada ! just across lake erie ha ha

Oh, thats cool! We are closer than I thought!! lmfao!

what should i put as the title???

Wow, it looks AWESOME!!!! Don't feel left out, you can wear a short skirt or something, and the rocket will go up faster!! :roftl: jk jk jk!!