3...2...1...blast Off!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just so every1 knows, Shaza! has claimed the post as mika's Offical Chicken Supplier.:naughty:

have fun shaza :biggrin2:

Shaza, Official Chicken Supplier at your service! (I'm talking to Mika, duh! :bleh: )

Im here to satisfy all ur chicken needs! i can do any kind u like! but if ur spoiled for choice you should know my specialty is hot n spicy :wink2::naughty:

:bleh:

good job every1, keep it up!!!:thumb_yello:

WAIT!?!? WHERE DID MIKA GO??????:shocked:

Oh NOoo! i dropped the WHOLE bottle of lotion on him, and he slipped off the table, and now he's sliding down a very long slide thats heading for a huge vat of paint! Oh, who will save him??

good job every1, keep it up!!!:thumb_yello:

WAIT!?!? WHERE DID MIKA GO??????:shocked:

sssshhh! RELAX! *take it eeeaassaayy* (sorry it had to be done!)

i told u he's stayin wit me for a couple of days til he's ready for service again! remember? tsk tsk.

Oh NOoo! i dropped the WHOLE bottle of lotion on him, and he slipped off the table, and now he's sliding down a very long slide thats heading for a huge vat of paint! Oh, who will save him??

im not sure who will save him, but his bather is gonna have quite a job for herself when we're done.:naughty:

im not sure who will save him, but his bather is gonna have quite a job for herself when we're done.:naughty:

SWEET!!!

i hope he's not too dirty... :naughty:

i really do hope that mika never sees this thread hahaha i would be creeped out if i were him..

by me anyways

okay let me run this idea by you!wouldn it be great to paint mika's whole body every1?you guys can help but since im the painter i get to be the boss!and the bathers have the pleaser of washing the paint off him once again after he landed in the paint bucket!good idea right?or not?:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

SWEET!!!

i hope he's not too dirty... :naughty:

i really do hope that mika never sees this thread hahaha i would be creeped out if i were him..

by me anyways

:naughty: do you need any help??:naughty:

:blush-anim-cl: i am the rocket launcher you know, i make the rockek go up:roftl:

i'm not sure a rocket launcher could handle what i have to do:naughty:

oh gosh i hope mika doesn't see this :roftl:

i think i'd be awsome if he did!!!:naughty:

hes got a sense of humor, he can handel it!!:bleh:

i hope:boxed: :roftl:

i think i'd be awsome if he did!!!:naughty:

hes got a sense of humor, he can handel it!!:bleh:

i hope:boxed: :roftl:

if i was mika i would be kind of freaked out by norwalk174 being mika's bather haha hopefully he wouldn't remember that when i meet him :lol3: you have nothing to worry about you're just mika's rocket launcher not that your job isn't important by any means it's just not creepy like mine is :biggrin2:

if i was mika i would be kind of freaked out by norwalk174 being mika's bather haha hopefully he wouldn't remember that when i meet him :lol3: you have nothing to worry about you're just mika's rocket launcher not that your job isn't important by any means it's just not creepy like mine is :biggrin2:

i think mine is kinda worse if you have a gutter mind:bleh:

could you see me wearing a shirt to a concert that said:

I Make Mika's Rocket Go Up!!

now that would scare him:roftl: