Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"I think I have an idea" Kelzy said.

"I used to work at a phone company, and I know someone who might be able to trace where the messages

are being sent from.. All I need is the number at the end of the message,

And with that we will be able to trace Allegra's location"

Mika smiled and said "Kelzy, you are the best" (:biggrin2: couldn't resist)

M4L said "How do we know we can trust her?"

"she might be in on this"

"I think I have an idea" Kelzy said.

"I used to work at a phone company, and I know someone who might be able to trace where the messages

are being sent from.. All I need is the number at the end of the message,

And with that we will be able to trace Allegra's location"

Mika smiled and said "Kelzy, you are the best" (:biggrin2: couldn't resist)

M4L said "How do we know we can trust her?"

"she might be in on this"

"Because I trust her," Mika said, as Kevin sized Kelzy up.

"You seem familar, have you ever worked with any of my guys," Kevin asked, glancing over her.

"Depends on who you are," Kelzy replied.

"Touche Kelzy. Kevin McKenzie," he added.

Kelzy nodded thinking. "Ah yes, your guys as you call them use the phone company alot," she said.

Kevin got out his laptop, and quickly did a search on her, nodding his head at the results. "M4l, she's as trustworthy as they come." he said, simply

"Great, just what we need, another Aussie," Calvin muttered, in mock dismay.

Punching him lightly, I grinned at Kelzy. "Just ignore him, he never knows when to keep his mouth closed," I said, sticking out my hand. "I'm Baby, Ke's sister," I said, introducing myself.

"Right"

"You'll catch up with group dynamics soon," I said, as she pulled out her phone.

"I'm sure I will, now do you want me to get that number traced or not?" she asked,smiling.

(Sorry didn't know what to post)

"Because I trust her," Mika said, as Kevin sized Kelzy up.

"You seem familar, have you ever worked with any of my guys," Kevin asked, glancing over her.

"Depends on who you are," Kelzy replied.

"Touche Kelzy. Kevin McKenzie," he added.

Kelzy nodded thinking. "Ah yes, your guys as you call them use the phone company alot," she said.

Kevin got out his laptop, and quickly did a search on her, nodding his head at the results. "M4l, she's as trustworthy as they come." he said, simply

"Great, just what we need, another Aussie," Calvin muttered, in mock dismay.

Punching him lightly, I grinned at Kelzy. "Just ignore him, he never knows when to keep his mouth closed," I said, sticking out my hand. "I'm Baby, Ke's sister," I said, introducing myself.

"Right"

"You'll catch up with group dynamics soon," I said, as she pulled out her phone.

"I'm sure I will, now do you want me to get that number traced or not?" she asked,smiling.

(Sorry didn't know what to post)

"Yes... please.. ASAP - if you don't mind" Calvin said sarcastically.

Kelzy grins and goes into the other room and makes her call.

"Even if she does find where Allegra is. How are we going to get there? This is so hopeless" Baby says,

I am sure we'll think of something if we put our heads together" Mika says as he puts his arm around her and lays his head on her shoulder.

"They are going to message me the location" Kelzy said as she came back in the room.. "It might take an hour."

"How about a cup of tea then" Mika said..

Everyone agreed that was the best idea we'd had all day..

Kelzy pulled Baby aside and said "I know this might be far fetched, but do you think Mika could pass as Leo Sayer?"

Baby said" "Well, the hair is similar"

The both looked at each other and said "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

:roftl:

"Yes... please.. ASAP - if you don't mind" Calvin said sarcastically.

Kelzy grins and goes into the other room and makes her call.

"Even if she does find where Allegra is. How are we going to get there? This is so hopeless" Baby says,

I am sure we'll think of something if we put our heads together" Mika says as he puts his arm around her and lays his head on her shoulder.

"They are going to message me the location" Kelzy said as she came back in the room.. "It might take an hour."

"How about a cup of tea then" Mika said..

Everyone agreed that was the best idea we'd had all day..

Kelzy pulled Baby aside and said "I know this might be far fetched, but do you think Mika could pass as Leo Sayer?"

Baby said" "Well, the hair is similar"

The both looked at each other and said "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

:roftl:

'Well, even if you are thinking the same thing, I'm not.' Said Mika, coming back with two pots of tea and as many mugs as he was able to find.

'Mika, the only way you are ever going to get out of this country is by going as someone else!' said Kelzy.

'Yeah, but what about the rest of us? And Becky? Not all of us have lookalikes on hand.' said Cosmo.

'What about Becky?' Said Kelzy blankly.

'Oh yes...well, I'm pregnant, as you may have noticed, but the baby is developing faster than it should so I'm actually due in a month and i'm forbidden to fly until then.' Becky explained.

'And we thought that, what with all the crazy stuff that's been happening to us, we should stick together as much as possible,' said Baby, with a glance at M4L. M4L seemed on the verge of replying when I said,

'Mika shouldn't go out of the country by himself anyways, not when we don't know who'd behind all this. It might be more than one person.'

'Shouldn't we at least talk to this Leo fellow? I mean, maybe Mika isn't wanted anywhere but Australia.' said Kelzy.

'But what if he is?' Replied Lolly. 'I think we should lay low until everything quietens down a little bit, and maybe they'll have forgotten about us.'

'But we can't wait! My sister is in danger!' Cried Mika.

The debate continued, and got considerably louder, so that nobody noticed this time when Becky's phone rang.

'Well, even if you are thinking the same thing, I'm not.' Said Mika, coming back with two pots of tea and as many mugs as he was able to find.

'Mika, the only way you are ever going to get out of this country is by going as someone else!' said Kelzy.

'Yeah, but what about the rest of us? And Becky? Not all of us have lookalikes on hand.' said Cosmo.

'What about Becky?' Said Kelzy blankly.

'Oh yes...well, I'm pregnant, as you may have noticed, but the baby is developing faster than it should so I'm actually due in a month and i'm forbidden to fly until then.' Becky explained.

'And we thought that, what with all the crazy stuff that's been happening to us, we should stick together as much as possible,' said Baby, with a glance at M4L. M4L seemed on the verge of replying when I said,

'Mika shouldn't go out of the country by himself anyways, not when we don't know who'd behind all this. It might be more than one person.'

'Shouldn't we at least talk to this Leo fellow? I mean, maybe Mika isn't wanted anywhere but Australia.' said Kelzy.

'But what if he is?' Replied Lolly. 'I think we should lay low until everything quietens down a little bit, and maybe they'll have forgotten about us.'

'But we can't wait! My sister is in danger!' Cried Mika.

The debate continued, and got considerably louder, so that nobody noticed this time when Becky's phone rang.

"I think we should go with the original option," I said, glancing around. "We need to get half the group out. IN which case leo Sayer might not work,"

"Then we go for fake IDs" Kevin said, glancing around.

We all looked at him, in silence, suddenly noticing the phone ringing.

Becky pulled out her phone and answered it. "hello?"

"Tell Mika...*mufflemufflemuffle* come" said a faint voice, before hanging up.

"What'd it say," Mika asked, glancing nervously at her.

"I don't know, most of it was muffled, and unlike Baby I can't understand mumbling. All I heard was Tell Mika and come," Becky explained looking nervous.

"Thats it then, we have to go. Now Kevin what were you saying about fake ids," Mika asked, turning around.

"Well, if you go as Leo, I should be able to get fake passports for 4 other people by tomorrow morning."

"Thats too late," Mika said, nervously.

"Its the best I can do,"

"Right, so I'll take m4l with me, and who else?" Mika asked, looking around.

I decided not to affirm I was staying again. Artsy however said, "Beck and Cosmo, Calvin and Baby and Artsy and I are all staying. As is Glow,"

"Right, so out of Phunky, Luke, ER, Orange, Lolly, Kelzy, Mavvers, and anyone else I may be forgetting (because our group is so large) who is going to come to brazil?" Mika asked, glancing at them all.