pink pony riders club!

phunkygal

"I think we should go with the original option," I said, glancing around. "We need to get half the group out. IN which case leo Sayer might not work,"

"Then we go for fake IDs" Kevin said, glancing around.

We all looked at him, in silence, suddenly noticing the phone ringing.

Becky pulled out her phone and answered it. "hello?"

"Tell Mika...*mufflemufflemuffle* come" said a faint voice, before hanging up.

"What'd it say," Mika asked, glancing nervously at her.

"I don't know, most of it was muffled, and unlike Baby I can't understand mumbling. All I heard was Tell Mika and come," Becky explained looking nervous.

"Thats it then, we have to go. Now Kevin what were you saying about fake ids," Mika asked, turning around.

"Well, if you go as Leo, I should be able to get fake passports for 4 other people by tomorrow morning."

"Thats too late," Mika said, nervously.

"Its the best I can do,"

"Right, so I'll take m4l with me, and who else?" Mika asked, looking around.

I decided not to affirm I was staying again. Artsy however said, "Beck and Cosmo, Calvin and Baby and Artsy and I are all staying. As is Glow,"

"Right, so out of Phunky, Luke, ER, Orange, Lolly, Kelzy, Mavvers, and anyone else I may be forgetting (because our group is so large) who is going to come to brazil?" Mika asked, glancing at them all.

"I'm coming" said Kelzy picking up her cup of delicious tea.. "They don't know about me yet so I'll be able to use my own passport, and I think our best bet is to get to Sydney, that way there won't be any stopovers within Australia."

Mika moaned.. "So does anyone know where Leo Sayer lives"?

"I think he lives in Sydney too" says Phunky.

"That's what I heard too". said Baby

"OK, so who else is coming"? Said Phunky.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"I'm coming" said Kelzy picking up her cup of delicious tea.. "They don't know about me yet so I'll be able to use my own passport, and I think our best bet is to get to Sydney, that way there won't be any stopovers within Australia."

Mika moaned.. "So does anyone know where Leo Sayer lives"?

"I think he lives in Sydney too" says Phunky.

"That's what I heard too". said Baby

"OK, so who else is coming"? Said Phunky.

I looked around. it seemed to be first come, first serve.

'I'm coming. I've always wanted to go to Brazil.' I said.

Then Phunky said, 'I want to come too. My visions might be useful to you guys, even though I hate having them.'

'But Phunky...!' said Luke.

'I'll be Ok, Luke...it's far too confusing being here with everyone. Who knows, maybe something will happen to make me get my memory back.'

Luke didn't seem consoled. He didn't argue though.

'Ok, so that's sorted.' said Kevin. 'Now, we need to get those passports. And we also need to figure out a way for you lot to get from here to Sydney without being spotted.'

'We need disguises first,' said Kelzy.

'We could all dye our hair,' I suggested. 'I would look quite different as a blonde...'

I looked around. it seemed to be first come, first serve.

'I'm coming. I've always wanted to go to Brazil.' I said.

Then Phunky said, 'I want to come too. My visions might be useful to you guys, even though I hate having them.'

'But Phunky...!' said Luke.

'I'll be Ok, Luke...it's far too confusing being here with everyone. Who knows, maybe something will happen to make me get my memory back.'

Luke didn't seem consoled. He didn't argue though.

'Ok, so that's sorted.' said Kevin. 'Now, we need to get those passports. And we also need to figure out a way for you lot to get from here to Sydney without being spotted.'

'We need disguises first,' said Kelzy.

'We could all dye our hair,' I suggested. 'I would look quite different as a blonde...'

"Well, what do I do once the baby is born? How am I supposed to have a ceaserean if I'm wanted? And, um, how come the hotel haven't told on us?" Becky interrupted.

"Oh yeah... I forgot you needed medical treatment." Baby said, thinking. "Can't you have a home birth?"

"No, it's too dangerous." Cosmo replied, trying to keep Becky sitting down. He hated it when she paced the room. Or anyone else for that matter.

Becky's phone rang again.

"Allegra?... Wait! Don't hang up! Where are you?... Dante? Don't be stupid, he's....oh...Oooh god.... Yeah, but-" Mika interrupted her.

"Lemme speak!" Mika snatched the phone off her. "Where are you?... What? How did you get there?!.... Wonderful.... We'll come asap okay?... BYe... Love you too." He closed the phone.

"She said Dante kidnapped her and has put her in the Brazillian rainforest." Mika said.

"Don't be stupid. Since when was there a payphone in the brazillian rainforest?" Lolly pointed out.

"Ever since Dante put it there. LG called from it once, remember?" Baby replied. Everyone nodded.

"So, Dante's back, and you're going to the Brazillian rainforest? How the hell are we going to find you once Kairi is born?" Becky said, annoyed with the fact that she was being a pain. 'Could you goddamn hurry up!' she thought to herself, meaning the baby.

"Well, what do I do once the baby is born? How am I supposed to have a ceaserean if I'm wanted? And, um, how come the hotel haven't told on us?" Becky interrupted.

"Oh yeah... I forgot you needed medical treatment." Baby said, thinking. "Can't you have a home birth?"

"No, it's too dangerous." Cosmo replied, trying to keep Becky sitting down. He hated it when she paced the room. Or anyone else for that matter.

Becky's phone rang again.

"Allegra?... Wait! Don't hang up! Where are you?... Dante? Don't be stupid, he's....oh...Oooh god.... Yeah, but-" Mika interrupted her.

"Lemme speak!" Mika snatched the phone off her. "Where are you?... What? How did you get there?!.... Wonderful.... We'll come asap okay?... BYe... Love you too." He closed the phone.

"She said Dante kidnapped her and has put her in the Brazillian rainforest." Mika said.

"Don't be stupid. Since when was there a payphone in the brazillian rainforest?" Lolly pointed out.

"Ever since Dante put it there. LG called from it once, remember?" Baby replied. Everyone nodded.

"So, Dante's back, and you're going to the Brazillian rainforest? How the hell are we going to find you once Kairi is born?" Becky said, annoyed with the fact that she was being a pain. 'Could you goddamn hurry up!' she thought to herself, meaning the baby.

"Alot could happen in a month becks, they could be back by then," Cosmo said, holding her hand.

"True, but this is Dante we're talking about. He'll want to punish us. Why is he out of jail?" she added, looking at Kevin, who was typing on his laptop.

"Apparently someone else confessed to all his crimes, and he got a reduced sentence. You guys should never have got involved with him, the man is good," he added.

"Its not like we meant it,' Artsy said, under her breath.

Kevin looked up, and grabbed her hand, pulling her onto his lap while holding the laptop in the other hand. "I know Arts, and I plan to ensure you stay out of his path," he said, protectively.

Kelzy sighed. "Well, anyone got any hairdye," she asked, staring at Phunky's hair.

I rummaged into my backpack, pulling out a bottle of blonde and red hair dye,

"What?" I said, as everyone looked at me. "I like to stock everything, remember?"

They all nodded, as Kelzy grabbed the hair dye, and montioned for Phunky to follow her to the bathroom, blonde hair dye in hand. Montioning to Lolly, she pointed to the red dye. "Turn m4l into a red head then,"

M4l paled slightly. "I don't want to have red hair," she said, putting a hand over her head.

"We can dye it back later, or would you rather go to jail or stay behind," i said, giving her a push.

"In the mean time, I think if you guys are going to Sydney then you'll need a car, Kev can you get you one. You should go through the Alpine national park, the road is windy but empty, so nobody will be looking for you," I explained.

Mika looked nervous, then glanced at the open bathroom door. "Kelzy, I hope you drive."

"You guys have to be done in an hour, so the ID person can take the photos for the passports," Kevin called out.

"Alot could happen in a month becks, they could be back by then," Cosmo said, holding her hand.

"True, but this is Dante we're talking about. He'll want to punish us. Why is he out of jail?" she added, looking at Kevin, who was typing on his laptop.

"Apparently someone else confessed to all his crimes, and he got a reduced sentence. You guys should never have got involved with him, the man is good," he added.

"Its not like we meant it,' Artsy said, under her breath.

Kevin looked up, and grabbed her hand, pulling her onto his lap while holding the laptop in the other hand. "I know Arts, and I plan to ensure you stay out of his path," he said, protectively.

Kelzy sighed. "Well, anyone got any hairdye," she asked, staring at Phunky's hair.

I rummaged into my backpack, pulling out a bottle of blonde and red hair dye,

"What?" I said, as everyone looked at me. "I like to stock everything, remember?"

They all nodded, as Kelzy grabbed the hair dye, and montioned for Phunky to follow her to the bathroom, blonde hair dye in hand. Montioning to Lolly, she pointed to the red dye. "Turn m4l into a red head then,"

M4l paled slightly. "I don't want to have red hair," she said, putting a hand over her head.

"We can dye it back later, or would you rather go to jail or stay behind," i said, giving her a push.

"In the mean time, I think if you guys are going to Sydney then you'll need a car, Kev can you get you one. You should go through the Alpine national park, the road is windy but empty, so nobody will be looking for you," I explained.

Mika looked nervous, then glanced at the open bathroom door. "Kelzy, I hope you drive."

"You guys have to be done in an hour, so the ID person can take the photos for the passports," Kevin called out.

Kelzy replied "I've got my car, but it's really small - so it's going to be a tight fit.. there's room for someone in the boot though."

"Where are we getting our fake passports done?" asked Phunky

Just then Kelzy's mobile beeped..

"That will be your friend at the phone place" said Becky.

"Can someone else read it" said Kelzy, "my hands have hairdye on them. And the fumes are making me dizzy"

ER grabs her phone and reads the message out loud.

"It says the number is definitely from a payphone in a Brazillian rainforest"

(sorry it's short but i outta ideas atm!!)

Kelzy replied "I've got my car, but it's really small - so it's going to be a tight fit.. there's room for someone in the boot though."

"Where are we getting our fake passports done?" asked Phunky

Just then Kelzy's mobile beeped..

"That will be your friend at the phone place" said Becky.

"Can someone else read it" said Kelzy, "my hands have hairdye on them. And the fumes are making me dizzy"

ER grabs her phone and reads the message out loud.

"It says the number is definitely from a payphone in a Brazillian rainforest"

(sorry it's short but i outta ideas atm!!)

"You'll get the photos taken here Phunks," Kevin said, glancing over at the wall. "its the right colour. And then he'll take them home and make them and bring them around first thing," he added.

"Ok, srue thing," Phuny said, glancing in the mirror at the hair dye coveirng her head.

"So, how long you been with the group?" Kelzy asked.

"Oh for ages." Phunky replied, noticing her hair was already going lighter.

"And you know everyone"

"Actually I know no one, not anymore," Phunky said, distraced.

"What do you mean?"

Phunky sighed. "Best get it out of the way. I have amnesia, so I know them and I trust them but I don't know them at the same time. And I also have visions. Oh and apparently I'm married to Luke so hands off," she added.

"Don't worry, I'll stay away, seems everyones involved."

Er looked up. "Well its baby and Calvin, Artsy and Kev, Becky and cosmo, and MIka and m4l despite him still being married to Glow"

"You are a strange group," Kelzy replied, finishing Phunky's hair and ordering Er to take a seat. Meanwhile, Lolly had finished m4l's and m4l was now doing hers.

A knock at the door brought thier attention, as Kevin went to answer it. "Arni, so glad you could make it on short notice,' he said, shaking the man's hand.

"Anything for you Kev. You want forged documents I got em,' Arni said, stepping into the room.

"We'll stick with the passports Arni." Kev said, shutting the door.

"Baby!" Arni said, coming towards me and sweeping me in a hug. "Haven't seen you since the day I gave you your fake ID. When you going to see sense and run away with me," he said,

I laughed. "Put me down Arni. Its good to see you too. This is my boyfriend Calvin." I said, pointing to Cal, who despite being on crutches had crosse d his arms and appeared threatening.

Arni winked at me, before shaking Calvin's hand. "I'm disappointed, I was hoping to snap this young thing up myself. She's a bit of a spitfire, she is,"

'Tell me about it," Calvin said, grinning at Arni, though still standoffish,

"Arni's like a brother to me Cal," I said, as Cal relaxed visibly.

"Knew her since she was knee high," he added, as Kevin came beside him.

"Yes, and yet you still gave her a fake ID, when I told you not to," he said, putting a hand on Arni's shoulder.

"Have I ever refused your sister anything," Arni asked, smiling.

"Time you started. Anyway, start setting up Arns,"

"First intruduce me to your American hellfire your mother hates so much," he said, smiling over at Artsy.

"Arts, Arni an old friend of mine. his family and mine are friends, so we're sort of stuck with him. Arni, Arts, my Amercian," Kevin said, inroduicing the two.

"You make any suggestionto her Arni and I'll kick your ass,"

"Yeah yeah Kev, I wasn';t going to"

"Sure you weren't. Lets get the passports done and you can get back to your business,"

"You'll get the photos taken here Phunks," Kevin said, glancing over at the wall. "its the right colour. And then he'll take them home and make them and bring them around first thing," he added.

"Ok, srue thing," Phuny said, glancing in the mirror at the hair dye coveirng her head.

"So, how long you been with the group?" Kelzy asked.

"Oh for ages." Phunky replied, noticing her hair was already going lighter.

"And you know everyone"

"Actually I know no one, not anymore," Phunky said, distraced.

"What do you mean?"

Phunky sighed. "Best get it out of the way. I have amnesia, so I know them and I trust them but I don't know them at the same time. And I also have visions. Oh and apparently I'm married to Luke so hands off," she added.

"Don't worry, I'll stay away, seems everyones involved."

Er looked up. "Well its baby and Calvin, Artsy and Kev, Becky and cosmo, and MIka and m4l despite him still being married to Glow"

"You are a strange group," Kelzy replied, finishing Phunky's hair and ordering Er to take a seat. Meanwhile, Lolly had finished m4l's and m4l was now doing hers.

A knock at the door brought thier attention, as Kevin went to answer it. "Arni, so glad you could make it on short notice,' he said, shaking the man's hand.

"Anything for you Kev. You want forged documents I got em,' Arni said, stepping into the room.

"We'll stick with the passports Arni." Kev said, shutting the door.

"Baby!" Arni said, coming towards me and sweeping me in a hug. "Haven't seen you since the day I gave you your fake ID. When you going to see sense and run away with me," he said,

I laughed. "Put me down Arni. Its good to see you too. This is my boyfriend Calvin." I said, pointing to Cal, who despite being on crutches had crosse d his arms and appeared threatening.

Arni winked at me, before shaking Calvin's hand. "I'm disappointed, I was hoping to snap this young thing up myself. She's a bit of a spitfire, she is,"

'Tell me about it," Calvin said, grinning at Arni, though still standoffish,

"Arni's like a brother to me Cal," I said, as Cal relaxed visibly.

"Knew her since she was knee high," he added, as Kevin came beside him.

"Yes, and yet you still gave her a fake ID, when I told you not to," he said, putting a hand on Arni's shoulder.

"Have I ever refused your sister anything," Arni asked, smiling.

"Time you started. Anyway, start setting up Arns,"

"First intruduce me to your American hellfire your mother hates so much," he said, smiling over at Artsy.

"Arts, Arni an old friend of mine. his family and mine are friends, so we're sort of stuck with him. Arni, Arts, my Amercian," Kevin said, inroduicing the two.

"You make any suggestionto her Arni and I'll kick your ass,"

"Yeah yeah Kev, I wasn';t going to"

"Sure you weren't. Lets get the passports done and you can get back to your business,"

Everyone got their hair dyed, including the people that were staying so they could fly out once Kairi was born, and had thier photo's done.

"There you go." Arni said, handing everyone a fake passport.

"Thanks Arns, you're a life saver." Baby smiled, putting her passport in her bag.

Arni stayed fora bit, just catching up and then said he had to be somewhere and left.

"I suppose you'll be going in a hour? Have you booked you're tickets?" Becky asked everyone who was going.

"Yep. Our flight is at 6pm and check in time is 4pm latest. What's the time now?" Lolly replied. Cosmo checked his watch.

"It's two thirty." Cosmo replied. They decided they'd better pack.

At the airport...

Mika ran up to the check in area and everyone followed. They had got stuck in traffic and it was five to four.

"You're lucky. You got here just in time." The lady behind the check in desk smiled. M4L spotted a wanted sign behind her. It had thier faces on it.

"Look!" She whispered to Lolly. Lolly gasped.

"I hope she doesn't recognise us..."