• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(Can't believe this was last post.... so many pages of random chat then :sneaky2::naughty:

Becky sat and thought for awhile. D...d...D. Wait, it couldn't be, could it? Getting up, she found Artsy and Kev chatting in the kitchen, while Mika and m4l were trying to beat each other up on the playstation. Calvin and I were encouraging them, and after a tap on the shoulder she ushered us into the kitchen as well.

"I don't think the person after us is Dante." she said simply, passing around teh text. We all studied it, nodding briefly. Well it could be the kind of trick he would use, or it could really not be him.

"If not him then who would it be? Who would want to hurt us this much?" I asked, looking around at the others. Everyone seemed to shake their head, unknowing.

"we better tell the others then, but discreetly. I don't want mum finding out we don't know anything. Its bad enough that we have to put them through the risk as well, but they'd be at risk anyway, and my men know this area better than any other, as do Baby and I." he said, looking around.

I nodded, glancing at the others. "Later I can show you an escape path. Its the one we'd use when sneaking out of the house," I said, seriously, as Calvin nudged me.

"And what would you be sneaking out for gumgirl," he teased.

"Oh you know, the usual. Trouble," I said lightly, as I saw mum entering the room. She really wasn't used to having so many people in the house.

"You seem the sneaking out type Babe," Artsy said, as Mum came within earshot.

"Gee thanks Arts," I joked back, grinning. Mum moved to prepare a platter of sandwiches, and the rest of us moved off to find the others and fill them in singularly.

I wonder what time it is in the story...Oh well. I can write around not knowing that detail.

After everyone was filled in, (well, everyone who needed to be filled in) we ate and Kevin volunteered himself and I to clean up.

Everyone filed out of the room as Kev and I started picking up plates and glasses.

"I wish you would stop speaking for the both of us." I muttered. He smiled at me.

"Oh, admit it, you like having a man to take charge once in a while."

I glared bloody daggers at him over the table between us.

"I am NOT going to admit it, because it's not how I feel, you overbearing pain in the ass."

He laughed. "You and Baby. You both know that Cal and I know that you like having us around to watch over you, but you won't admit it. It's obvious you do, so why deny it?"

I threw the glasses and plates I was carrying into the sink and stomped off out of the room, Kev's laughter following me.

"Honestly! I love him, but sometimes, I could just kill your brother." I fumed, storming into the living room. Mika looked away from the tv for a moment, then quickly turned back as M4L "stabbed" his character in the video game.

"No fair! Artsy distracted me!" he whined, then frantically pressed buttons on the controller. M4L laughed, easily beating him.

Baby looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

"What did he say now?"

"Oh, the same caveman garbage he always spouts."

Calvin smirked. "Babe's lucky she's dating an enlightened man." he said, leaning in for a kiss. But Baby leaned away from him.

"What are you talking about? You're as bad as Kev!"

Not exciting; absolutely nothing happens, but it's better than the blank wall I was getting an hour ago.

I wonder what time it is in the story...Oh well. I can write around not knowing that detail.

After everyone was filled in, (well, everyone who needed to be filled in) we ate and Kevin volunteered himself and I to clean up.

Everyone filed out of the room as Kev and I started picking up plates and glasses.

"I wish you would stop speaking for the both of us." I muttered. He smiled at me.

"Oh, admit it, you like having a man to take charge once in a while."

I glared bloody daggers at him over the table between us.

"I am NOT going to admit it, because it's not how I feel, you overbearing pain in the ass."

He laughed. "You and Baby. You both know that Cal and I know that you like having us around to watch over you, but you won't admit it. It's obvious you do, so why deny it?"

I threw the glasses and plates I was carrying into the sink and stomped off out of the room, Kev's laughter following me.

"Honestly! I love him, but sometimes, I could just kill your brother." I fumed, storming into the living room. Mika looked away from the tv for a moment, then quickly turned back as M4L "stabbed" his character in the video game.

"No fair! Artsy distracted me!" he whined, then frantically pressed buttons on the controller. M4L laughed, easily beating him.

Baby looked up at me and rolled her eyes.

"What did he say now?"

"Oh, the same caveman garbage he always spouts."

Calvin smirked. "Babe's lucky she's dating an enlightened man." he said, leaning in for a kiss. But Baby leaned away from him.

"What are you talking about? You're as bad as Kev!"

Not exciting; absolutely nothing happens, but it's better than the blank wall I was getting an hour ago.

Calvin sat back and crossed his arms over his chest. "Oh really?" he asked.

I just shook my head. "Do I need to bring up the forbidding me to go on stage dramas again," I said, rolling my eyes at Artsy.

"That was for your own sake," he muttered, as I rolled my eyes again.

"And we discussed how you were going to let me have a say in things that were for my own sake didn't you," I said, simply, staring him down.

Calvin looked away first. "Fine, yes we did," he muttered, as I grinned, and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek.

"We can work towards enlightened later, I'll settle with that for now," I said, before turning back to Artsy.

"I think its in their DNA to be commanding and watch over us. Maybe if you started doing it back, volunteering him in for things," I suggested, as artsy looked thoughtful.

Calvin was still sitting with his arms crossed. "There's no arguing with you two," he said, glancing up at us.

"Which is why Cal, you have to learn to let me win," I said smiling sweetly.

Cal glanced at me, then smiled. "We could argue this all day you know," he said, as he put an arm around my shoulders, "But in the end we'll never agree it about it. Artsy, Kev is always going to try and take charge," he said simply.

I grinned. "The trick is to let him think his in charge, unless its a major thing," I added, elbowing Calvin.

"Oh come on, I am in charge," he said, defnesively.

"If you say so Cal," I said, winking at Artsy.

ok,, well tell me if this idea sucks and I'll delete it..

Kelzy got up, she'd slept for 24 hours because she hates flying and was so jetlagged from doing it twice in such a short ammount of time..

"hey Guys, I've had an important text message from my friend at the police station."

"What's it say?" asked Baby while everyone looked on impatiently.

"it says they found an eye-witness who saw Chris hurting that doctor, and also saw that Becky was only trying to defend herself."

"oh that's great news" said Artsy.

"There's only one problem - They still want to question you all"

"Could this be a trick?" asked Kev

"I hope not" said M4L..

Everyone looked at each other really nervously for a while, thinking on whether to do it or not.