pink pony riders club!

phunkygal

I know... and they can be so diverse,.... She can see things, or she can start speaking what other people are saying (which I noticed seems to happen in real time)

Its great becuase if we get a calm moment, Phunky can have a vision and suddenly our lives are in danger again

where's Leo Sayer when we need him?!!! lol!!

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mika4Life13

• babyblue

• artsyfartsy17

• phunkygal

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ah yes I know... Hmmm actually... Dante controls the music biz... that means his henchman who wants to impress would have music biz connections right?

Leo could be brought in there somewhere :wink2:

hmmmmm ok i'll post

(Hmm... what should phunky vision....)

We all stood around Phunky, not touching her out of worry. Her visions did not seem to be a pleasant experience.

In the woods.

"This way," Artsy said, her breath laboured as she ran. Kevin was beside her.

"No this way, its thicker." he said, pausing for a second to catch his breath

"which means it'll be harder to run"

"Harder for them to find us,"

"what about the others, we cant leave them"

"you saw it Artsy, there was nothing we can do,"

"we dont even know if their alive."

Just then a gun shot run out, hitting the trees nearby.

"You can't hide little girl, I will find you," the man said.

Phunky sat up with a start. "what did you see?" everyone asked, crowding around as Luke leaned over and helped her up.

"You Artsy, and Kev, running. The rest of us were caught, alive or dead who knows. Someone was chasing you" Phunky said, rubbing at a bruise forming on her back.

"But that doesn't help much," Mika said, staring at Phunky.

"I can't control what I see Mika, I cant turn them on again or off again like a..." her voice trailed off then as she went rigid.

" 'what are we going to do with the boss'" she said in a deep voice, and Kelzy, who had been investigating a small gap in the front of the back of the truck jumped. She had just heard the same words from the front of the truck, though muffled and nearly beyond hearing"

" 'Dante was never able to kill them, they knew how to play his games'

'Then we're going to kill them?'

'Yes, one by one we will. We'll start with the men first, I think you boys would like the girls to be kept alive a little longer. They should provide you men with a nice, work bonus, so to speak'"

We all stared at phunky as the words came from her mouth, followed by evil laughter which was cut off midlaugh by Phunky coming out of it.

"Oh god," Becky said, a hand on her belly, "I think it was worse not knowing,"

Kevin held fast to Artsy hand, squeezing it so tight that she winced. Meanwhile Cosmo had put his arms around Becky and was holding her tight, while Mika had sat down suddenly, pulling m4l down. Calvin had pulled me into his arms. I looked up at him.

"Was he saying what I think he was saying as the reason for keeping the girls alive," I asked, in a voice filled with fear.

Calvin nodded, his arms tightening, as Kevin spoke up. "I don't intend to let that happen. HIs not going to kill us and his not going to let his men have you girls," he said.

"Dante would not like this plan of his," stated Artsy.

Suddenly the truck stopped, but the engine was still running..

"Now's your chance Becky. Who wants to go with her?" asked Calvin as he opened the back doors

"I'll go" said Artsy and she made her way out the doors

"If you're going then I'm coming too" said Kevin

"Anyone else?" asked Calvin as he looked around.

But before anyone could say yes or no the truck started to take off and Luke rolled out of the back doors before anyone could help him.

"I hope they'll be ok" said Mika

"And I hope we'll be ok too". said M4L grabbing Mika's hand.

Calvin quickly shut the doors, but as he did they all saw that the truck had just passed through a set of gates.

"I think we are at our destination" said Baby "Quick everyone get to the back of the truck"

We all huddled awkwardly in the back part of the truck except for Mika and Calvin who bravely stood at the doors.

The truck pulled up and the engine turned off and we heard them get out.

We waited for them to come to the doors. But nothing happened..

It was quiet outside.

We all looked at each other and started whispering "what's happening?"

"I don't know" said Mika.

After what felt like 10 minutes we heard footsteps near the truck.

Alot of footsteps.

And then voices. Men arguing with each other.

"Can anyone make sense of what they are saying?" said Phunky still whispering.

"I think I heard someone say 'You have made a huge mistake this time and He will not be happy' " said Calvin.

Suddenly the truck stopped, but the engine was still running..

"Now's your chance Becky. Who wants to go with her?" asked Calvin as he opened the back doors

"I'll go" said Artsy and she made her way out the doors

"If you're going then I'm coming too" said Kevin

"Anyone else?" asked Calvin as he looked around.

But before anyone could say yes or no the truck started to take off and Luke rolled out of the back doors before anyone could help him.

"I hope they'll be ok" said Mika

"And I hope we'll be ok too". said M4L grabbing Mika's hand.

Calvin quickly shut the doors, but as he did they all saw that the truck had just passed through a set of gates.

"I think we are at our destination" said Baby "Quick everyone get to the back of the truck"

We all huddled awkwardly in the back part of the truck except for Mika and Calvin who bravely stood at the doors.

The truck pulled up and the engine turned off and we heard them get out.

We waited for them to come to the doors. But nothing happened..

It was quiet outside.

We all looked at each other and started whispering "what's happening?"

"I don't know" said Mika.

After what felt like 10 minutes we heard footsteps near the truck.

Alot of footsteps.

And then voices. Men arguing with each other.

"Can anyone make sense of what they are saying?" said Phunky still whispering.

I think I heard someone say "You have made a huge mistake this time and He will not be happy" said Calvin.

(Oh... I can use the talent someone gave me a while back.... :wink2:)

Meanwhile, back with the others.

Becky, Artsy and Kev helped Luke to his feet, as he glared at the truck. Dusting himself off, they looked around, they had stopped at an intersection.

"Phunky's still there," Luke said, while Becky looked at Artsy and Kev.

"Ah, guys, didn't Artsy have a vision of you two running through the woods while being shot at," she asked.

Artsy paled. "My god, your right. Ah, lets start walking though, hopefully if that happens it'll be awhile before it happens," she said, setting off in a direction. The others fell in behind.

Meanwhile in the truck

I placed a hands on my lip, telling them to shush, as Calvin looked at me, then nodded.

"Sorry Babe,"

Kelzy looked at us, questioningly. "What?"

Calvin glanced at her. "Baby can understand mumbled words. Don't ask me how and why, but she can."

I shushed them again before beginning to talk in a low voice. "One is our guy. I can make it out. His getting told off for kidnapping us."

"Can you tell more," Kelzy asked.

"Your jealous that his going to reward me more' our kidnapper.

'Oh no, thats where your wrong. When you told me of your fool plain I knew it would get you killled. Didn't you get the message, Dante wants these guys left alone.'

'But they sent him to jail, surely their deaths will be worth their weight in gold'

'It will be your funeral. I told you this. That is why I helped them at the airport, if they had got caught they would have gone to jail and into your hands. And then you would hve been punished by Dante himself, and trust me you would prefer death to that.'

'Yes I heard about that, and you worry about him not being happy with me? When he rewards me he'll punish you, for allowing one to use your passport. I'm suprised you didn't tell him not to go, lot of good it did. Did you pass on the message about the hotel as well,?" I spoke in low whispers, relaying what I heard word for word while not taking in the meaning. However suddenly everyone looked at me in shock.

"Passport...wait, that means that the man is..." Mika said, as the ER, Phunky and Lolly nodded in understanding.

"Leo."

(Oh... I can use the talent someone gave me a while back.... :wink2:)

Meanwhile, back with the others.

Becky, Artsy and Kev helped Luke to his feet, as he glared at the truck. Dusting himself off, they looked around, they had stopped at an intersection.

"Phunky's still there," Luke said, while Becky looked at Artsy and Kev.

"Ah, guys, didn't Artsy have a vision of you two running through the woods while being shot at," she asked.

Artsy paled. "My god, your right. Ah, lets start walking though, hopefully if that happens it'll be awhile before it happens," she said, setting off in a direction. The others fell in behind.

Meanwhile in the truck

I placed a hands on my lip, telling them to shush, as Calvin looked at me, then nodded.

"Sorry Babe,"

Kelzy looked at us, questioningly. "What?"

Calvin glanced at her. "Baby can understand mumbled words. Don't ask me how and why, but she can."

I shushed them again before beginning to talk in a low voice. "One is our guy. I can make it out. His getting told off for kidnapping us."

"Can you tell more," Kelzy asked.

"Your jealous that his going to reward me more' our kidnapper.

'Oh no, thats where your wrong. When you told me of your fool plain I knew it would get you killled. Didn't you get the message, Dante wants these guys left alone.'

'But they sent him to jail, surely their deaths will be worth their weight in gold'

'It will be your funeral. I told you this. That is why I helped them at the airport, if they had got caught they would have gone to jail and into your hands. And then you would hve been punished by Dante himself, and trust me you would prefer death to that.'

'Yes I heard about that, and you worry about him not being happy with me? When he rewards me he'll punish you, for allowing one to use your passport. I'm suprised you didn't tell him not to go, lot of good it did. Did you pass on the message about the hotel as well,?" I spoke in low whispers, relaying what I heard word for word while not taking in the meaning. However suddenly everyone looked at me in shock.

"Passport...wait, that means that the man is..." Mika said, as the ER, Phunky and Lolly nodded in understanding.

"Leo."

Without realising it, because it was so dark, Becky, Artsy, Kev and Luke had made their way through the bushes and into an opening not far from where the truck had pulled up.

Becky moaned "Oh the baby.. I don't think I can walk much. It's really starting to hurt" as she sat down on a fallen tree to rest.

"We have to keep moving. If we stay here too long they might find us" said Artsy

"I don't even know which direction we are heading - It's too dark to tell" said Becky "Can't we just sit here for a few minutes.. please?"

"Ok" said Kev. "Let's just keep close together and as quiet as possible. I'll try to start a fire so that we keep warm . You two girls stay here and Luke and I will get some twigs..

(twiglets - mr bean- lol)

Back at the truck

"Leo??" asked Calvin

"Yes, Leo Sayer, the eccentric singer. He came to the airport and that's who Mika went disguised as on our short trip to Brazil and back" Said Lolly

"Oh yeah - I remember now" said Calvin

"I thought he was on our side" Said M4L

"Maybe he is, Maybe he isn't" said Kelzy "But I honestly thought he was"

"Baby can you make any more sense of what they are saying?" asked Calvin

"ssshhh.. I'll try... "

Leo: "and I lent them my passport so that they wouldn't be arrested. If they had been then Dante would not have been happy at all"

Kidnapper: "Well I'd like to hear what you think we should do with them now?"

Leo: "We have to let them go"

Kidnapper: "No way. We planned all this and it was all so easy in the end. I'm not just going to let them go."

Leo: "My men out number your men. I say let them Go"

Kidnapper: "Just try and stop me"

Silence..

"I can't hear anything else" said Baby

"I'm going to peek out the doors" said Calvin

"Be careful" said Mika "Don't let them see you"

Without realising it, because it was so dark, Becky, Artsy, Kev and Luke had made their way through the bushes and into an opening not far from where the truck had pulled up.

Becky moaned "Oh the baby.. I don't think I can walk much. It's really starting to hurt" as she sat down on a fallen tree to rest.

"We have to keep moving. If we stay here too long they might find us" said Artsy

"I don't even know which direction we are heading - It's too dark to tell" said Becky "Can't we just sit here for a few minutes.. please?"

"Ok" said Kev. "Let's just keep close together and as quiet as possible. I'll try to start a fire so that we keep warm . You two girls stay here and Luke and I will get some twigs..

(twiglets - mr bean- lol)

Back at the truck

"Leo??" asked Calvin

"Yes, Leo Sayer, the eccentric singer. He came to the airport and that's who Mika went disguised as on our short trip to Brazil and back" Said Lolly

"Oh yeah - I remember now" said Calvin

"I thought he was on our side" Said M4L

"Maybe he is, Maybe he isn't" said Kelzy "But I honestly thought he was"

"Baby can you make any more sense of what they are saying?" asked Calvin

"ssshhh.. I'll try... "

Leo: "and I lent them my passport so that they wouldn't be arrested. If they had been then Dante would not have been happy at all"

Kidnapper: "Well I'd like to hear what you think we should do with them now?"

Leo: "We have to let them go"

Kidnapper: "No way. We planned all this and it was all so easy in the end. I'm not just going to let them go."

Leo: "My men out number your men. I say let them Go"

Kidnapper: "Just try and stop me"

Silence..

"I can't hear anything else" said Baby

"I'm going to peek out the doors" said Calvin

"Be careful" said Mika "Don't let them see you"

Meanwhile in the bush

Artsy looked at Becky in concern. "Are you alright? The baby isn't coming is it?"

Becky shook her head. "No, its not coming yet, still about 2 weeks before they said it would be due, and even then its way early. Its just sitting heavy. Not easy to walk through the bushes"

Artsy nodded, as the guys came back, twigs in hand. Kevin began to make a pile, then sighed. "I don;t suppose any of you smoke?" he asked, as they shook their heads. "Drats. This is where I miss Baby, she'd have matches or a lighter on her," Kevin answered. "And snacks or something to eat."

He sat down to attempt to light a fire the old fashioned way.

In the truck.

Calvin went to the door, and opened it a touch, trying to see out. What he saw was the kidnapper (we have to name him folks) and Leo Sayer standing across from each other, staring as each had thier guns drawn on each other. The others had put aside their Leo argument while holding thier breath.

Leo suddenly called out to Calvin, without turning his head. "I want you all out of the truck and to stand behind me, now" he said.

"You let them out and I'll shoot. You think Dante will be happy if I had them and let them go."

"Happier than if you didn't. You won't shoot, not unless you want to die an early death and take all your men with you. You are a fool to pull a stunt like this to try and move up the rank of command. Mika, Calvin and company are off limits. Now get out of the truck Calvin," he added at the end, still staring at the man,

"I see what your doing, your going to take my hostages and use them to further your own position," said the kidnapper, a sly grint in his eye.

"I don't need to further my position. Dante and I have an agreeable arrangement, and I know that what your doing now will cause you and him to have an unargeeable one. Now Calvin, didn't you hear me," he added.

Calvin stared back at us. While Leo and the kidnapper had been talking, he joined us in a rushed conversation on whether we should or not.

"How do we know we can trust you?" Calvin asked, the door to the truck fully open.

"Because I am not the one who mentioned wanting to kill you, and I have helped you out once before. Now out of the truck and stand behind me."

Stepping up behind Calvin, I put a hand on his shoulder, and nodded. JUmping down, he reached up to help me down, as Mika jumped down and began to help the others.

I went to move towards the front of the truck, as Calvin laid a hand on me. "But my backpack?" I said, softly.

"Tell Barbara that I have her backpack" Leo called out, as my gaze was drawn to the bag just behind him. I grinned, I could really use a stick of gum and had already gone through the pack in my pocket.

As we walked behind him, and I picked up the backpack, Leo didn't take his eyes off the kidnappers once. However, somehow he had counted us.

"There's 4 missing. Where's Artsy, Kevin, Becky and Luke"

"They escaped at a intersection of something," Kelzy answered.

Leo swore as the kidnapper grinned, and shouted out a command to his men. "Leo can have his group, I want you to find the others. 4 will be better than none," he yelled, as his men pulled out walkie talkies and relayed the command.

hahahahahah!!! Leo Sayer would be impressed!!!

He's like an eccentric James bond.. without pussy galore!!

back soon.. supermarket.. boring..

Ah supermarket....

And he is isn't he.... don't know if his good or bad, he could go either way there couldn't he?

Ah supermarket....

And he is isn't he.... don't know if his good or bad, he could go either way there couldn't he?

I'd like him to be good.. he could pop up whenever we were in a spot of bother!! like a random cameo performance!

hmmmm.. I get to start the chase scene.. woohooo

posting!!

I'd like him to be good.. he could pop up whenever we were in a spot of bother!! like a random cameo performance!

hmmmm.. I get to start the chase scene.. woohooo

posting!!

I'm thinking good... hence the agreeable arrangement...(it fits :wink2:)

And yeah, he could appear randomnly :naughty:

Meanwhile in the bush

Artsy looked at Becky in concern. "Are you alright? The baby isn't coming is it?"

Becky shook her head. "No, its not coming yet, still about 2 weeks before they said it would be due, and even then its way early. Its just sitting heavy. Not easy to walk through the bushes"

Artsy nodded, as the guys came back, twigs in hand. Kevin began to make a pile, then sighed. "I don;t suppose any of you smoke?" he asked, as they shook their heads. "Drats. This is where I miss Baby, she'd have matches or a lighter on her," Kevin answered. "And snacks or something to eat."

He sat down to attempt to light a fire the old fashioned way.

In the truck.

Calvin went to the door, and opened it a touch, trying to see out. What he saw was the kidnapper (we have to name him folks) and Leo Sayer standing across from each other, staring as each had thier guns drawn on each other. The others had put aside their Leo argument while holding thier breath.

Leo suddenly called out to Calvin, without turning his head. "I want you all out of the truck and to stand behind me, now" he said.

"You let them out and I'll shoot. You think Dante will be happy if I had them and let them go."

"Happier than if you didn't. You won't shoot, not unless you want to die an early death and take all your men with you. You are a fool to pull a stunt like this to try and move up the rank of command. Mika, Calvin and company are off limits. Now get out of the truck Calvin," he added at the end, still staring at the man,

"I see what your doing, your going to take my hostages and use them to further your own position," said the kidnapper, a sly grint in his eye.

"I don't need to further my position. Dante and I have an agreeable arrangement, and I know that what your doing now will cause you and him to have an unargeeable one. Now Calvin, didn't you hear me," he added.

Calvin stared back at us. While Leo and the kidnapper had been talking, he joined us in a rushed conversation on whether we should or not.

"How do we know we can trust you?" Calvin asked, the door to the truck fully open.

"Because I am not the one who mentioned wanting to kill you, and I have helped you out once before. Now out of the truck and stand behind me."

Stepping up behind Calvin, I put a hand on his shoulder, and nodded. JUmping down, he reached up to help me down, as Mika jumped down and began to help the others.

I went to move towards the front of the truck, as Calvin laid a hand on me. "But my backpack?" I said, softly.

"Tell Barbara that I have her backpack" Leo called out, as my gaze was drawn to the bag just behind him. I grinned, I could really use a stick of gum and had already gone through the pack in my pocket.

As we walked behind him, and I picked up the backpack, Leo didn't take his eyes off the kidnappers once. However, somehow he had counted us.

"There's 4 missing. Where's Artsy, Kevin, Becky and Luke"

"They escaped at a intersection of something," Kelzy answered.

Leo swore as the kidnapper grinned, and shouted out a command to his men. "Leo can have his group, I want you to find the others. 4 will be better than none," he yelled, as his men pulled out walkie talkies and relayed the command.

I am going to call our kidnapper Simon for now.. (as in Simon Cowell lol)

Back at the still unlit campfire....

"I don't know how the indians did this.. They must have been bored to have discovered it in the first place" said Kevin

"The Australian aborigines can do it too apparently. You don't think there would be any out here now do you?" asked Luke

"I doubt it. But it sure would help" replied Becky

"This isn't going to work" said Kevin throwing down the twigs. "We need another plan"

"Maybe if Luke and Becky stay here and you and I go and see if there's a house nearby"

"Don't leave me Artsy" said Becky grabbing her hand.

"We have to do something Becky, we can't just sit here. We need food and water and it's starting to get cold" said Luke

Artsy stood up, "Ok Kev, let's do it. But let's not go too far ok. I don't want to get lost"

Back at the truck

We all took a better look at the man Leo was talking to. This was not the same man that kidnapped us back at the house.

"Simon - you ignorant moron. If you send your men out there and something happens to those 4 then Dante will be after your neck."

"When have I ever cared about other peoples opinions?" said Simon "And I have a few things to say about your talents but I will do that some other time"

Leo turned to us and said "There is a truck just over there. I need you all to get inside of it and wait."

Then he whispered to Mika "I will get your friends back to. Simon has no idea what I am really capable of and Today is the day I will prove him wrong"

Mika smiled, knowing exactly how that felt, grabbed M4L's hand and nodded for us to follow towards to truck.

Artsy and Kev had only walked a short distance away from the others when they heard noises coming from nearby.

"Do you think that's the others?" asked Arsty

"I'm not sure" replied Kev "But they are coming right for us"