Mad Hatter / Circus Master

Yoppappop

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You bring up a very valid argument Yoppapop i have noo idea how the newspapers could confuse a mad hatter with a circus ring master because it was obvious that mika was infact a circus ringmaster at his concert in somerset house.

I guess we just need to face facts that some journalists arent too clever they are paid to publish an oppinion and they interpret things very innacurately at times its just what sells papers i guess :boxed:

All I know is that I am in LOVE with that military jacket! :mf_lustslow: I don't care what people call it. :mf_rosetinted:

(Although it looks like a marching band costume to me)

Great. So now we have :

1. Circus Master

2. Mad Hatter

3. MJ

4. Sympathy Band Leader

anything else...a military soldier, a majorette, Napolean... :naughty:

Mika was a Circus Master, and THAT makes sense... Since he's been claiming that since the beginning of his career, hasn't he...

I always thought he was going for the Circus Master look, not the Mad Hatter, for the very same reason you mentioned.

But, I suppose most journalists wouldn't know that, only hardcore Mika fans like ourselves... Having seen every interview I possibly could, more than once. :blush-anim-cl:

4. Sympathy Band Leader :naughty:

The Royal Sympathy Band was playing there though. :naughty:

At the entrance and during the break. :naughty:

Oh well, Lollipop Girl = Alice. And who is Big Girl? The Mock Turtle? :mf_rosetinted:

One of the chapters is called Alice's Evidence or something - if I remember it well. :naughty:

Well, I am sorry but I can't help you solve this riddle, because when I saw the first picure of the Summerset gig I thought:

"Why the hell did he dress like Jacko in the 80s?"

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

That’s exactly what I thought when I saw him in the sequinned black jacket!!!:naughty:

As for the look with the top hat and jacket (one of my favourite)…it goes without saying: Ring Master hence the circus theme etc, etc… :doh:

Made 5 pages of bullying me :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: I feel like Mika at the Lycée français, now :tears::crybaby:

:roftl: Poor Yop, always getting pushed around. You should really learn to speak up for yourself more.

The whole mad hatter thing hadn't even occurred to me until I read it.

The first Somerset picture - the MJ jacket, was a different one, non?

Rack off mean people :sneaky2: Go to hell :sneaky2:

Royal Sympathy Band is red, not black, it can't be.

Made 5 pages of bullying me :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: I feel like Mika at the Lycée français, now :tears::crybaby:

can i hug you warmly or you bite?..i'll take the risk....SMACK!

Good thing he's the ringmaster and not the mad-hatter because the mad-hatter gave me nightmares. he was so creepy. and mika is so not creepy.:blink:

but i think the comparison between disney movies and the stories they were adapted from is so interesting.