If you could GIVE Mika just ONE thing, what would it be?

mikaaloverr

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VIOLET!!!!!!!! :shocked:

*gasps in open-mouthed horror*

:blush-anim-cl:

Oh man, you have dirty minds.

I try to be sincere, honest and serious and what are you doing? Really, I can't believe what I read here.... :doh: LOL

It is a hard

question!!!!

But of course you know that.

...my associative, audio snippet crammed mind screams for a new quote mashup including that one :naughty:

a hard one

what she meant was:

I'd @#$^#%& his @#^# and let him %*$^&*^ my @#$^@$ after we @%^$# with a $%^#$%& and $^#$%& until his @$^$#^ finally #$#$&^.

I'd take his hand and let him cry on my shoulder after we have hit each other with a rotten salmon and not a whip until his hair was finally smelling unpleasantly fishy, that is.

No need for encryption :sneaky2:

And he'd have to keep it? Like, forever?

Violet, do you hare Mika or what?

--Jack

Oh Jack, and YOU are collaborating with this lot :sneaky2:

No, I don't hare him, you dirty mind! :roftl:

Violet_sky > once a professional knitter, always a professional knitter. :insane:

Yes, you're right, the damage was done long time ago already :biggrin2:

I'm just a little worried about posting apparantly naughty content without intention :blink::roftl:

BUT obviously some people (you know who you are :naughty: ) are far worse than that as it was just their interpretation... :mf_rosetinted:

I was abt to say it's a hard one too,but I'm going to contain myself this time,due to dangerous intepretations

What I'd give Mika? Well,nothing like phone number or email because he prob wouldn't use it

It should be smth with impact,but I'm still workin on what exactly :lol3:

I know she's a knitter as we all are...but this time ,I'm just guessin she wanted to say it's a hard question :lmao:

Oh thank you Ioana, you know, reading that YOU, honorable founder of the knitting thread, are backing me means a LOT to me :biggrin2:

See, it WAS the question I meant! :sneaky2:

Oh thank you Ioana, you know, reading that YOU, honorable founder of the knitting thread, are backing me means a LOT to me :biggrin2:

we ,hard knitters must stick together and try to think in a non-knitting way about things from time to time

You have prooven yourself worthy :mf_rosetinted:

But I did spot some hardcore knitters in this thread :das:

Does anyone know if 'extreme knitting' exists as an extreme sport? Like 'extreme ironing'? No, I am not joking about the latter!

Immagine the muscles extreme knitters must have :roftl:

some mighty arms

but I mean,if there's extreme ironing ( :lmfao: ) there should be extreme knitting too,like a speed competition as to who pokes the whole more in 30 seconds

what's the age group in extreme ironing?

I'm sorry I misunderstood you. I don't pay attention very well. It's a disability.

This is an easy one...

I'd give him Mika Bearman!

mikabearmanll7.jpg

It's a pendant I made. I wanted to give it to him at Somerset House, but didn't get a chance. :thumbdown:

So Mika will get it next time I'll see him in London in December. :thumb_yello:

I'm spreading that picture of Mr. Bearman everywhere so that he would recognize it when he'll finally get it. I even sent the pic to him via MySpace! :naughty::blush-anim-cl:

My name is written on it's paws. :D